cory

Grantsville, UT

#168 Jan 30, 2012
Mormons are so racist and judgmental becuase they mean to protect the interests of there church. Everyone in the world except members of the LDS church can see the obvious holes and problems with the LDS church including its practices, its beliefs, and its founders. They are threatend by outsiders because they ask these questions and they know they can't be answered.. So.. they turn a blind eye to you and talk behind your back. I moved to the SLC in 2010 and I hated every second I was in that cultureless waste land. I lived in Utah for 8 months, I couldn't take it anymore and left back to Los Angeles. The Mormon church is wired, judgemental, racist,ignorant, and smug. This church is not the church of God. But rather the sad vision of a self proclaimed prophet bent on fame and recognition of his peers. Joseph Smith founder of the LDS church was a fake, AND that is why mormons are so racist and judgemental even they know the truth but refuse addmition.

Mormonism isn't a religion or the word of God its something else I don't know what but, I am sure of it.

Truely, Cory Ryan Rafael Archuleta Cramer.
750 W 980 N Florencia Ave. South Gate California Wanna talk come see whats up .

Peace
XLDS

Saint George, UT

#169 Mar 14, 2012
How can Mormons sit by and say that they "love everyone", including homosexuals, and then so adamantly protest the rights of their fellow Children of God? Would it really ruin your temple marriage in Utah if a gay couple in California got married? No, chances are it would never even affect you. I grew up LDS, and I'm scarred for life. Once I grew up and realized that the way people act in this ecclesiastical joke of an institution really negatively affected other people, I opted out and became inactive. I've lost my whole family because of it. They simply cannot wrap their minds around the fact that there is a happy life outside of the church. People should focus more on what's inside the heart than on how often they show up to church. And of course I don't mean to say that every Mormon fits this negative mold, but I will say that the Mormons in Utah are harsh, rash, and hypocritical. I guarantee that they are worse off on judgement day than the rest of us. Amen.

“I Love My Life!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#170 Mar 15, 2012
XLDS wrote:
How can Mormons sit by and say that they "love everyone", including homosexuals, and then so adamantly protest the rights of their fellow Children of God? Would it really ruin your temple marriage in Utah if a gay couple in California got married? No, chances are it would never even affect you. I grew up LDS, and I'm scarred for life. Once I grew up and realized that the way people act in this ecclesiastical joke of an institution really negatively affected other people, I opted out and became inactive. I've lost my whole family because of it. They simply cannot wrap their minds around the fact that there is a happy life outside of the church. People should focus more on what's inside the heart than on how often they show up to church. And of course I don't mean to say that every Mormon fits this negative mold, but I will say that the Mormons in Utah are harsh, rash, and hypocritical. I guarantee that they are worse off on judgement day than the rest of us. Amen.
I grew up in Utah too. We were a catholic family. I would have to agree with you when you say Utah mormons are harsh. I have been all over he country, and Mormons in other areas are not the same. Utah is like another planet. I couldn't wait to leave because it held such a closed minded group of people. It is sad.
Tooka

Memphis, TN

#171 Apr 9, 2012
I had no idea of Mormon believes until this guy came to our class. many students in our class are international students specially from Africa (Kenya, Nigeria,...). we have been at a party in our teacher's house and every one brought their friends, and family. so there was this Mormon guy with his 2-years old daughter (at the time I didn't know he is Mormon) and one of our African classmate with her 3-years old daughter. I was watching the two kids playing so happily together that I have noticed how much the Mormon guy was trying to separate his kid from the African kid and prevent them from playing together. I was absolutely shocked! he did it so many times that even his girl started to cry and they spent some time to calm her down!
he is also looking down and kind of ignore all the black and international students in our department! like they do not exist!

that was just disgusting! I was thinking until today that probably he is just a racist jerk, until I figured out he is a Mormon.

“I Love My Life!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#172 Apr 10, 2012
Tooka wrote:
I had no idea of Mormon believes until this guy came to our class. many students in our class are international students specially from Africa (Kenya, Nigeria,...). we have been at a party in our teacher's house and every one brought their friends, and family. so there was this Mormon guy with his 2-years old daughter (at the time I didn't know he is Mormon) and one of our African classmate with her 3-years old daughter. I was watching the two kids playing so happily together that I have noticed how much the Mormon guy was trying to separate his kid from the African kid and prevent them from playing together. I was absolutely shocked! he did it so many times that even his girl started to cry and they spent some time to calm her down!
he is also looking down and kind of ignore all the black and international students in our department! like they do not exist!

that was just disgusting! I was thinking until today that probably he is just a racist jerk, until I figured out he is a Mormon.
Not all Mormons are like this guy. I have Mormon friends and they are not racists. He is a racist. FYI.
whatever

Lubbock, TX

#173 Apr 29, 2012
Are there any catholic churches here??
fxx

Rochester, MN

#174 May 3, 2012
Sounds like they are the Christian version of muslim extremists.
Mel

Santa Ana, CA

#175 Jun 6, 2012
Angels of God comes in disguise to the Mormon church and they gave in-hospitality. Mormons are very rude. I have met the Mormons and they are not nice. They are not cool. The only Mormons who were good are the ones who brought me to baptize to this church. There are lots of people who are very extremely rude.
Mel

Santa Ana, CA

#176 Jun 6, 2012
The Mormons are nice with you because they need you. It is very rare to find good people. Few are good people. The majority are very extremely rude. The Mormons are hypocrites because they are trying to hide their rudeness.
Mel

Santa Ana, CA

#177 Jun 6, 2012
Remember, the Book of Mormon are not written by Jesus Christ nor by the disciples of Jesus Christ. This is another testament of the book of Mormon. The gospel of Jesus Christ preaches: if any angel comes to you and brings another gospel and another Christ, is an anathema. The scripture is infallible and able to teach and correct.
Mel

Santa Ana, CA

#178 Jun 6, 2012
Remember, the Jesus Christ gave the keys to who? Peter, the Apostle, the Beloved of Jesus Christ, whom he said: The church will not be prevailed and I give to you my keys. Jesus gave the keys to Peter. To whom he founded the church? What church? The Catholic church. Simply, the Catholic church is true, but the prophecies of Daniel is fulfilled because the church will be defiled and be purified until 1335 days. The days represents years. Today, the Catholic church is defiled and will be cleansed until 1334 or 1290 days or something like this. But the true church is the Catholic church. God will take care of these matters and gave specific days when the Catholic church will be cleansed and be restored again.
BDC

Riverton, UT

#179 Jun 27, 2012
Mel wrote:
Remember, the Jesus Christ gave the keys to who? Peter, the Apostle, the Beloved of Jesus Christ, whom he said: The church will not be prevailed and I give to you my keys. Jesus gave the keys to Peter. To whom he founded the church? What church? The Catholic church. Simply, the Catholic church is true, but the prophecies of Daniel is fulfilled because the church will be defiled and be purified until 1335 days. The days represents years. Today, the Catholic church is defiled and will be cleansed until 1334 or 1290 days or something like this. But the true church is the Catholic church. God will take care of these matters and gave specific days when the Catholic church will be cleansed and be restored again.
Everyone says their church is the true church. You're no different than the Mormons.If you were brought up under another religion you would believe that to be the true church.
Steve

Springville, UT

#180 Jul 8, 2012
One could pose the same question with substituting the word "Mormons" for "Jews", "Blacks", "Hispanics", "Baptists", "Democrats", etc. etc. When society is made of mostly homogeneous groups in regards to race or ideology, they will cast judgement and even disdain upon "outsiders", oftentimes unaware. Call it human nature, or a survival mechanism. Call it prejudice or racism, but it's not a unique quality to Mormons, nor is it fair to cast all Mormons or any other group in that light. The answer is complex and not quite as simple as "It's a Utah Mormon thing". Perhaps the better question is...if you individually agree with the original question, "Why do you feel so much animosity toward certain members of a particular religion/group?"
Anonymous

Salt Lake City, UT

#181 Jul 21, 2012
Why and how wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah very, very good point. Separation of church and state. The LDS church organizes with the State government when a school is built to purchase joining property with the public schools as a religious influence and teaching through the federally funded public schools.
All public schools in Utah have a LDS church or seminary next to them. How do we feel as tax payers with this move? I for one feel it is illegal and wrong. How did this happen?
This is a new subject though. Maybe you should start a new post as my guess is this is extremely illegal.
Not all public schools in Utah have an LDS church or seminary next to them. Only the schools that have youth from the ages 14-18. As for how the money to build these buildings is acquired, the members of the church donate money for the purpose of building those buildings. None your taxes are being used for them.:)
lap

Salt Lake City, UT

#182 Oct 3, 2012
I live right downtown, and maybe because I am in the downtown part I don't see what everyone is talking about. Cities south of slc are known for being morman communities, so don't live there if it bothers you. move north!!!
Mandy

Warner Robins, GA

#183 Oct 20, 2012
lap wrote:
I live right downtown, and maybe because I am in the downtown part I don't see what everyone is talking about. Cities south of slc are known for being morman communities, so don't live there if it bothers you. move north!!!
Yeah, great attitude.

They shouldn't stop being racist bigots. You should just move somewhere else.

You physically sicken me.
Locklemon

Salt Lake City, UT

#184 Nov 20, 2012
I am so, so, incredibly sorry for all of you that have received rejection, hatred, and other deplorable things from "Mormons". What they did was sick, wrong, and unacceptable. Please keep in mind that what these individuals have done to you is something that the individual did to you, not the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They might have been "Mormon", but that doesn't mean that they followed our teachings.
I sincerely wish that someday you will meet someone who actually does follow the teachings of the LDS church.
Please judge individuals by individuals, not by the church they go to on Sunday. I know many "Mormons" who live dual lives, being awful in school and around their friends and yet act like perfect angels at church.
I also know many individuals who sincerely live their standards and would never do anything to harm anyone.
People are funny that way... And while a lot of Mormons can be really annoying, they can also be sincerely nice and kind and helpful. I think that the reason they keep trying to "Convert" people is because they feel that their religion brings them great happiness and they want everyone else to feel that happiness too.
But then there are the times when they are just being preachy...But you really can't help that.
fatboygaybooty

Magna, UT

#185 Nov 27, 2012
asdaqdgfasdadg
Heyman

Magna, UT

#186 Nov 27, 2012
I hate being in Utah. Every Mormon I've met is some idiot. I am black, mormons are racist to me. it gets really annoying, and im also tired of having the missionaries come to my door.
none

Salt Lake City, UT

#187 Dec 2, 2012
"BTW coffee is not a sin either is wine."
Isn't that totally an opinion? You have no proof at what is and isn't a fact. You argue against her not knowing facts, and then stating things that are opinions as if they are facts. You know, to a lot of people, millions of things aren't sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Crossroads Fitness (Aug '09) Feb 25 Kipp 17
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb 21 Musikologist 13
utility trailer union? yes or no Feb 19 the god maker 3
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Feb 5 unknown 41
Review: Eyebrow Designer 21 Jan '15 jaimew 1
Review: Diamond J Management Jan '15 jeepers 1
3-Year-Old Boy Found After Being Driven Away in... Jan '15 rocky johnson 3
Layton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Layton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST