OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#35801 Mar 6, 2013
Did it again and answered one of your alias justaminute.

Dumb as a rock you are!

LOL

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35802 Mar 6, 2013
Knerf wrote:
--"Repubs losing the Youth: Poll taken of 7th graders on the failures of government and 97% says government problems belong to the Republican Party!"-
The poll was taken in Oklahoma City where the literacy rate is about 10%, especially in the house and senate and governors office.
Being an proud Oklahoman, I can feel nothing but pride in these findings.
"Being an proud Oklahoman, I can feel nothing but pride in these findings."

"Being an proud Oklahoman"

"AN PROUD OKLAHOMAN"

"AN PROUD"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK KKK YYYYYOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU
Donnie

United States

#35803 Mar 6, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
"Being an proud Oklahoman, I can feel nothing but pride in these findings."
"Being an proud Oklahoman"
"AN PROUD OKLAHOMAN"
"AN PROUD"
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK KKK YYYYYOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pride comes before a fall...that could mean justaminute's liberal party lies are being discovered and understood which will erode the libtards prez's positive approval ratings what is his approval rating today? 43%? Or it could just mean more and more are waking up to the lies and deceit and will be ready for real positive change on who is elected in the future. Liberals are the devil!

Or it could mean justaminute will take a nasty fall and break her hairy lumpy fat alfie azz, LOL

One thing is for sure justaminute is one old dog you can't teach a damn thing too. She's been busted on this thread multiple times for her lies then she waits a little while (sometimes months)and swears a blue streak she didn't say (posting under her real username justaminute,mind you,lol)that she NEVER EVER SAID THAT. Then someone with patience and tenacity will research and whallah...she's BUSTED AGAIN.

What level of STUPID would you call that?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35804 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
The Oklahoma House has cleared a proposal to restrict an aid program that pays college tuition for 20,000 students.
House Republicans Propose Rolling Back Access To Birth Control To Avert Government Shutdown
The Oklahoma House proposes a ban on Plan B-the Morning after pill.
Because where would the Republican party be without Abortions!
And the Oklahoma House doing their upmost to keep Oklahoma students from obtaining a college education!
And the Republican Congress is doing their upmost to keeping Abortions going by making birth control harder to obtain for women!
Also Thank you whoever you are that keeps the Neanderthals up in arms while I go to a Thunder game with hubby. It's quite amusing...

Justaminute, you are a damn liar! That program currently pays students' tuition only if their families meet two requirements: making less than $50,000 when the students apply in 8th, 9th or 10th grade and making less than $100,000 when the students start college. The bill would change the requirement to less than $60,000 instead of $100,000. The Oklahoma House is trying to stop forcing the taxpayer from having to pay for everyone’s college LIAR! The program was meant to help the poor and a $100,000 Thousand a year is not poor by any stretch of the imagination you ignorant dolt!

You ignorant lying retarded baby killer, the proposal would prevent the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, which oversees the state's SoonerCare Medicaid program, from covering the use of the so-called "morning-after" pill with tax-payer money, not ban it you damn lying liberal thug. In other words, when one roam in the allies of South May Ave in Oklahoma City, prostituting and turning tricks then gets knocked up then one has to pay for their own mistakes, not the tax-payer! Should have considered selling a different hole as to not get knocked up!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35805 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
GOP Open to Gutting the Voting Rights Act
Because if we can't cut the hours and days for voting and Dems have to stand in line for hours to vote and we still lose, we have to find other ways to do it!Right Leaning Media Suffering Credibility Issues It's more than right leaning media, all the right wing is suffering credibility issues! And while the right is pushing the "blame Obama" for the sequester, why

Justaminute, the goddamn Government has already been gutted to the core of bankruptcy and has been happening for many years by both parties! In fact we are borrowing .43 cents of every dollar the Government spends,$6 Trillion of it pissed out the window in the last 4 years. Where in the hell have you been, other than leftwing blogs rehearsing leftwing talking points, which are total bullshit on its face? You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it so quit posting ridiculous nonsense repeating liberal lies that insult intelligent peoples Intelligence.

The Damn Voting Rights Act was meant to fix a problem that no longer exist! It’s ridiculous to say the law is still necessary at a time when race is no longer a barrier to either the nation’s highest office or to local offices in Mississippi, which once was the state most emblematic of resistance to racial equality. In question is the act’s Section 5 gives the Justice Department the preemptive right to strike down any voting regulations. Civil rights have changed so enormously in the past 50 years that the Voting Rights Act should change too.

Regardless of what happens to Section 5, the Department Of Justice will still have the authority to sue and prevent any infringement of voting rights in any state just as it does now. That is not what’s being challenged. The question before the court is whether or not all people get treated equally and fairly represented, not legalized reverse discrimination. There is a real need for a fix to that problem. There are discriminatory voting policies, even when they aren’t overtly about race or in Southern States and can be similarly insidious regarding disenfranchisement towards certain voters within a State.

For example, Governors in states like Pennsylvania where they want to change the rules for allocating Electoral College votes because Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have the large number of people and they are less white than the sparsely populated rural areas. I think it’s an economic question as well as a political one too, in which President Obama needs a boogeyman and chooses institutional racism. A community organizer organizes a community of “have-nots” and shakes down the “haves” on the premise that the “have nots” are victims. The community organizer has to keep investing in the identification and production of “have not victims” to maintain his job description. That is why he has created crisis after crisis for the last 4 years and never lets one man-made crisis go to waste.

Despite the fact that nearly everyone agrees that Section 5 needs an upgrade/reform, we all can end on a note of the vast abundance of liberal conspiracies and overheated race-baiting rhetorical bullshit. Is there a lesson in all this? Sure there is.
We ALL (white and black) shall overcome but we sure haven’t yet.
As for the sequester, Obama created it, offered it to get what he wanted and threatened to veto any fix to avoid it and that is a fact! Now he will live with it or compromise. Republican gave him his request for tax rate hikes.
Left and Right Leaning Media Suffers Credibility Issues, you’re living proof. I guess you want me to debunk every post you put up? Forget it, you’re already known for the habitual liar that you are. You kill babies then lie and say you didn’t. You post e-mail fairytales as facts and on and on. The fact is no one here but liberals believe you anymore so get over it, YOU ARE AN HABITUAL LIAR WITHOUT FACTS!
Jesse

United States

#35806 Mar 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute, you are a damn liar! That program currently pays students' tuition only if their families meet two requirements: making less than $50,000 when the students apply in 8th, 9th or 10th grade and making less than $100,000 when the students start college. The bill would change the requirement to less than $60,000 instead of $100,000. The Oklahoma House is trying to stop forcing the taxpayer from having to pay for everyone’s college LIAR! The program was meant to help the poor and a $100,000 Thousand a year is not poor by any stretch of the imagination you ignorant dolt!
You ignorant lying retarded baby killer, the proposal would prevent the Oklahoma Health Care Authority, which oversees the state's SoonerCare Medicaid program, from covering the use of the so-called "morning-after" pill with tax-payer money, not ban it you damn lying liberal thug. In other words, when one roam in the allies of South May Ave in Oklahoma City, prostituting and turning tricks then gets knocked up then one has to pay for their own mistakes, not the tax-payer! Should have considered selling a different hole as to not get knocked up!
Busted yet again...LMFAO!!!!! I want to apologize to all sasquatches I hereby acknowledge you are no way related to justaminute since you are reportedly intelligent. Instead, justaminute is more like a retarded UGLY alfie.
Bluebird

United States

#35807 Mar 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute, the goddamn Government has already been gutted to the core of bankruptcy and has been happening for many years by both parties! In fact we are borrowing .43 cents of every dollar the Government spends,$6 Trillion of it pissed out the window in the last 4 years. Where in the hell have you been, other than leftwing blogs rehearsing leftwing talking points, which are total bullshit on its face?
The Damn Voting Rights Act was meant to fix a problem that no longer exist! It’s ridiculous to say the law is still necessary at a time when race is no longer a barrier to either the nation’s highest office or to local offices in Mississippi, which once was the state most emblematic of resistance to racial equality. In question is the act’s Section 5 gives the Justice Department the preemptive right to strike down any voting regulations. Civil rights have changed so enormously in the past 50 years that the Voting Rights Act should change too.
Regardless of what happens to Section 5, the Department Of Justice will still have the authority to sue and prevent any infringement of voting rights in any state just as it does now. That is not what’s being challenged. The question before the court is whether or not all people get treated equally and fairly represented, not legalized reverse discrimination. There is a real need for a fix to that problem. There are discriminatory voting policies, even when they aren’t overtly about race or in Southern States and can be similarly insidious regarding disenfranchisement towards certain voters within a State.
For example, Governors in states like Pennsylvania where they want to change the rules for allocating Electoral College votes because Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have the large number of people and they are less white than the sparsely populated rural areas. I think it’s an economic question as well as a political one too, in which President Obama needs a boogeyman and chooses institutional racism. A community organizer organizes a community of “have-nots” and shakes down the “haves” on the premise that the “have nots” are victims. The community organizer has to keep investing in the identification and production of “have not victims” to maintain his job description. That is why he has created crisis after crisis for the last 4 years and never lets one man-made crisis go to waste.
Despite the fact that nearly everyone agrees that Section 5 needs an upgrade/reform, we all can end on a note of the vast abundance of liberal conspiracies and overheated race-baiting rhetorical bullshit. Is there a lesson in all this? Sure there is.
We ALL (white and black) shall overcome but we sure haven’t yet.
As for the sequester, Obama created it, offered it to get what he wanted and threatened to veto any fix to avoid it and that is a fact! Now he will live with it or compromise. Republican gave him his request for tax rate hikes.
Left and Right Leaning Media Suffers Credibility Issues, you’re living proof. I guess you want me to debunk every post you put up? Forget it, you’re already known for the habitual liar that you are. You kill babies then lie and say you didn’t. You post e-mail fairytales as facts and on and on. The fact is no one here but liberals believe you anymore so get over it, YOU ARE AN HABITUAL LIAR WITHOUT FACTS!
She's been lying for the some time now. I started posting last month and immediately I noticed she was using multiple names and I know others noticed it too. Then she lied about it when she was confronted even though the evidence was crystal clear. So I believe she is a chronic liar and may actually suffer from delusional paranoia. I warned other posters she could be very unstable because of this mental imbalance. I mean there is no way a rational person would believe anyone was dense enough or so devoid of information, to believe some of the things she posts on this thread, it just defies belief.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35808 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
She's been lying for the some time now. I started posting last month and immediately I noticed she was using multiple names and I know others noticed it too. Then she lied about it when she was confronted even though the evidence was crystal clear. So I believe she is a chronic liar and may actually suffer from delusional paranoia. I warned other posters she could be very unstable because of this mental imbalance. I mean there is no way a rational person would believe anyone was dense enough or so devoid of information, to believe some of the things she posts on this thread, it just defies belief.
It definitely defies logic.
Obamabot

United States

#35809 Mar 6, 2013
Knerf wrote:
--"Repubs losing the Youth: Poll taken of 7th graders on the failures of government and 97% says government problems belong to the Republican Party!"-
The poll was taken in Oklahoma City where the literacy rate is about 10%, especially in the house and senate and governors office.
Being an proud Oklahoman, I can feel nothing....
You feel nothing because your brain is fried!
Bluebird

United States

#35810 Mar 6, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It definitely defies logic.
That works for me :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35811 Mar 6, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unbelievable arrogance that this administration has such blantant disdain for the people of America to manipulate the sequestration.

Yes it is and it will show even more so if the Democrat Controlled Senate fails to pass the continuing resolution bill to fund the Government until September 30th, 2013 the Republican Controlled House just now passed today and I watched on C-SPAN.

That bill insures there will not be a Government Shutdown. Since it will, I doubt Obama will let Harry Reid allow a vote on it in the Senate.

The memo out of this Administration is to make sure to inflict as much pain as Obama promised and to hell with common sense.

Radicals call it “The ends justify the means” regardless who they hurt.
MistyGirl

United States

#35812 Mar 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is and it will show even more so if the Democrat Controlled Senate fails to pass the continuing resolution bill to fund the Government until September 30th, 2013 the Republican Controlled House just now passed today and I watched on C-SPAN.
That bill insures there will not be a Government Shutdown. Since it will, I doubt Obama will let Harry Reid allow a vote on it in the Senate.
The memo out of this Administration is to make sure to inflict as much pain as Obama promised and to hell with common sense.
Radicals call it “The ends justify the means” regardless who they hurt.
Thanks for the update on congress. After the internal government memo was uncovered (thanks breitbart.com for revealing this to the public)and as more people become aware, it would seem to me his intent to make the sequestor as painful as possible could end up biting him.

With no government shut down voted for in the house it will place more pressure on the senate to do the same but if the senate protects Obama wishes and stalls or votes it down the senate democrats will be identified as the ones not doing the job they are paid to do which is what has been going on with Harry Reid all along.

I see that justaminute is just-as-crazy,justaliberal liar as she's ever been. Misinformation and lies and deceit is their stock and trade. If more democrats wake up to why the far-left radical progressive side of the democratic party is all about and what their main objective truly is then maybe they will join those who still love America and vote this destructive liberalism out. Liberals format their entire platform on the low information voter. The voter who only watches the news for local weather,news and sports as they are the easiest to mislead. They have the network media(MSNBC is the worse)as allies in this venture and internet sites like Huffington Post,Salon...little green footballs. Today the Huffington Post was beyond consolation as they eulogized Hugo Chavez death. The same man who was a tyrant and a dictator. The same man who amassed a huge personal fortune by siphoning government funds from nationalized Oil.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35813 Mar 6, 2013
So I see the wingnuts are up in arms because some kids that their parents might make $100 thou together might go to college on the OKie dime?

I remember when the OK gov made the offer to OK schoolchildren...stay in school...no absences, keep your grades up and you will receive free instate to tuition to an Oklahoma school of your choice....

Now they want to backtrack on that offer... Of course, however will they pay the legal bills when all their unconstitutional legislation has to go to the Supreme's?

Some Okies are still in their bunker on the watch out for the day when Sharia overtakes the Courts in Okie land....LMAO

I noticed some of you goatlovers never commented on anything else...

Did ya notice the new alert from the CDC? Right on time for cutting their funding in the sequester...

Seems that the new strain of a super bug resistant to ALL anti-biotics are finding a home in our hospitals...Only a 50% survivor rate...Do you like them odds right now with the Sequester coming on? Oh well the CDC is just a bunch of government scientist anyway, right gents?

We got to thank all those cattle ranchers for this that stuffed their cattle with all those antibiotics to make them go to market faster for this.

As well as all those Pharma companies the don't do research into new antibiotics because there's no money in it.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35814 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
So I see the wingnuts are up in arms because some kids that their parents might make $100 thou together might go to college on the OKie dime?
I remember when the OK gov made the offer to OK schoolchildren...stay in school...no absences, keep your grades up and you will receive free instate to tuition to an Oklahoma school of your choice....
Now they want to backtrack on that offer... Of course, however will they pay the legal bills when all their unconstitutional legislation has to go to the Supreme's?
Some Okies are still in their bunker on the watch out for the day when Sharia overtakes the Courts in Okie land....LMAO
Did ya notice the new alert from the CDC? Right on time for cutting their funding in the sequester...
Seems that the new strain of a super bug resistant to ALL anti-biotics are finding a home in our hospitals...Only a 50% survivor rate...Do you like them odds right now with the Sequester coming on? Oh well the CDC is just a bunch of government scientist anyway, right gents?
We got to thank all those cattle ranchers for this that stuffed their cattle with all those antibiotics to make them go to market faster for this.
As well as all those Pharma companies the don't do research into new antibiotics because there's no money in it.
Well someone's never heard of Volunteer Computing.
Jesse

United States

#35815 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Next time you go to the hospital I want you to think about that mean old superbug it just might come to visit you real soon. USDA and FDA are all government programs and they support all these programs of feeding antibiotics to cattle,chickens,spraying crops with toxins,genetically altered foods which is suppose to keep our food supply safe/healthy for the public but since it's clear that the government doesn't do a very good job you have decided to squeal like the pig you are because your afraid you might catch a bug?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35816 Mar 6, 2013
What a trip canned heat!

When we still have the very gentlemen in Congress that had the dogs turned on them for equal rights huh.

Or the Repugs got so up in arms from a black guy in a white house. Where's the birf sert anyway? Especially when a certain Penn congressman stood up before the TV and everyone commenting that Penn had secured a Mittness victory in Penn thanks to cutting back on voting rights. That damn video tape keeping that info out there!

That's what happens when ole yacht owner, the canned heatness only comes out to play when he knows that he's addressing is fellow know nothings. It a circle jerk for jerks! LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35818 Mar 6, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Except you can never prove it. Never ever, like who are you little blue bird of shittiness?

Prove it or shut the FU up! Go ahead your dimness!

I don't have to have multi names to stomp your theories, they crash and burn all the time, that's why your party is in the shitter!

If I enjoyed the name changes why oh why would I ever come back as Justaminute, huh Sherlock? I'll spell it out for you "Laughing My Ass Off At You!"
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35819 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you go to the hospital I want you to think about that mean old superbug it just might come to visit you real soon. USDA and FDA are all government programs and they support all these programs of feeding antibiotics to cattle,chickens,spraying crops with toxins,genetically altered foods which is suppose to keep our food supply safe/healthy for the public but since it's clear that the government doesn't do a very good job you have decided to squeal like the pig you are because your afraid you might catch a bug?
I already had my daughter in the hospital with a super bug. Mersa, and the bill was close to a million. And when she go out the one and only 2 week supply of the med she had to take was $5,000. Glad it didn't have to be refilled.

And those cattle anti biotics don't protect you, ding bat. They don't protect, they just make the new bugs resistant to antibiotics that we have now. But then you would have to know a damn thing about evolution.....and we know that's not happening with you!

Don't look now but your ignorance is showing!
Donnie

United States

#35820 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
What a trip canned heat!
When we still have the very gentlemen in Congress that had the dogs turned on them for equal rights huh.
Or the Repugs got so up in arms from a black guy in a white house. Where's the birf sert anyway? Especially when a certain Penn congressman stood up before the TV and everyone commenting that Penn had secured a Mittness victory in Penn thanks to cutting back on voting rights. That damn video tape keeping that info out there!
That's what happens when ole yacht owner, the canned heatness only comes out to play when he knows that he's addressing is fellow know nothings. It a circle jerk for jerks! LOL
More trash talk from the trash queen...blah,blah,blah....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35821 Mar 6, 2013
You all are so going to miss your government services, especially when you believe those government jobs are not Real jobs...

Just in time for tornado season...and vacations...all those gov jobs watching their radars....

Like the song says you'll never miss it till it's gone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
panhandling at lawton walmarts (Jun '15) Jun 22 Jess 7
Fort Sill Jun 18 Meancaffeinequeen 3
Lawton Police department wants Trooper Pay Jun 5 Mike 8
Lawton Oklahoma May 31 Danny 3
Customer Service still exists in Lawton! (Dec '15) May 31 Cache-Foodie 2
Goodness Coffee Shop-Review May 31 Cache-Foodie 1
Wesley Palmer (Jul '11) May 30 CacheCitizen 2

Lawton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance