Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35493 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you've heard me say many times in the past that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are worthless and do nothing but make matters worse for America. As far as Obama I learned in the first 4 years more than I needed to know about his agenda and how he operates his white house. They ALL hurt America.
Yes Nancy was just on the noon news blame all the budget problems on the Republicans. Pres. Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi want all their way or it's the highway but then I would also have to say the Republican are not much better. Neither side wants to work together. So who is this hurting the most? Darn sure is not the people that are running the government! I hear all on Capital Hill are leaving tomorrow for a long weekend. That tells me these government people really just donot care! That would be like a surgeon leaving in the middle of a serious operation because the stiuation was getting a little iffy!
MistyGirl

United States

#35494 Feb 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
Do a little research on bush, cheney, rummy, powell and get back to us
Silly words. When will you get it into your thick head Bush is no longer in the White House, Cheney is no longer Vice President, Rumsfield is no longer Secretary of Defense,Powell isn't the Secretary of State.

Ignoring the damage being done as we speak with a deficit of almost 17 trillion dollars is a recipe for complete chaos and bankruptcy of the USA. Pretending that it's Bush's fault or anyone but the current power brokers of Washington is silly and naive.
MistyGirl

United States

#35495 Feb 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Nancy was just on the noon news blame all the budget problems on the Republicans. Pres. Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi want all their way or it's the highway but then I would also have to say the Republican are not much better. Neither side wants to work together. So who is this hurting the most? Darn sure is not the people that are running the government! I hear all on Capital Hill are leaving tomorrow for a long weekend. That tells me these government people really just donot care! That would be like a surgeon leaving in the middle of a serious operation because the stiuation was getting a little iffy!
I don't like either party. But at least the republicans did submit a budget which Harry Reid blocked from being voted on. Where's the budget the democrats are REQUIRED BY LAW to submit? Where has it been for the last 4 years?

The people who are hurting the most are the people the democratic party say they represent. If that's the case they have failed miserably and should be FIRED and give back to the American taxpayer their wages since they FAILED to do their jobs! I live in the real world where I have to EARN my paycheck or I don't get a paycheck. I have to pay my bills or I don't receive the goods and services which make my lifestyle pleasant and secure.

America's politicians have been lying to the American Public for as long as there has been politicians. But that doesn't mean we should sit back and allow these wealthy power hungry politicians to continue to lie and hurt the country our grandchildren will inherit. Americans should take a stand on our controlling our huge debt.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35497 Feb 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> You sir donot talk in plain English but in riddles! I ma not from a generation that use made up words like "bot"!
It's not a riddle when the comment was generated by software literally designed to propagate information in web forums. The term 'bot' is literally definitive of malicious wares on the internet.

The problem isn't my vocabulary, the problem is your ignorance. I'm done patiently reiterating what you absolutely refuse to even try to comprehend. If you want to be an eating, sleeping family factory, go ahead. Stay derelict. Stay hostile. This isn't my problem anyways.
Jimbo

United States

#35498 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly words. When will you get it into your thick head Bush is no longer in the White House, Cheney is no longer Vice President, Rumsfield is no longer Secretary of Defense,Powell isn't the Secretary of State.
Ignoring the damage being done as we speak with a deficit of almost 17 trillion dollars is a recipe for complete chaos and bankruptcy of the USA. Pretending that it's Bush's fault or anyone but the current power brokers of Washington is silly and naive.
Tell them girl!
Jimbo

United States

#35499 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like either party. But at least the republicans did submit a budget which Harry Reid blocked from being voted on. Where's the budget the democrats are REQUIRED BY LAW to submit? Where has it been for the last 4 years?
The people who are hurting the most are the people the democratic party say they represent. If that's the case they have failed miserably and should be FIRED and give back to the American taxpayer their wages since they FAILED to do their jobs! I live in the real world where I have to EARN my paycheck or I don't get a paycheck. I have to pay my bills or I don't receive the goods and services which make my lifestyle pleasant and secure.
America's politicians have been lying to the American Public for as long as there has been politicians. But that doesn't mean we should sit back and allow these wealthy power hungry politicians to continue to lie and hurt the country our grandchildren will inherit. Americans should take a stand on our controlling our huge debt.
wow! I'd vote for you in a New York minute....Misty for Prez!!!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35500 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a riddle when the comment was generated by software literally designed to propagate information in web forums. The term 'bot' is literally definitive of malicious wares on the internet.
The problem isn't my vocabulary, the problem is your ignorance. I'm done patiently reiterating what you absolutely refuse to even try to comprehend. If you want to be an eating, sleeping family factory, go ahead. Stay derelict. Stay hostile. This isn't my problem anyways.
I am not 100% computer savvy. Never ever have I claim to be! But in comparison of my lack of knowledge of computer language you have no knowledge in communication with people on any level!.

Here is a quote that you might think about: "The greatest of all faults is to imagine that you have none."

Now I hope that I have made your day by giving you someone to always think you are so much better than! Be sure to watch where you step because you might step in your own shit!
Jimbo

United States

#35501 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since my diplomatic suggestion was ignored I'll put it this way. I'm not saying the original post you made referring to the "bot" was incorrect because you were correct. But you are dead wrong by the snarky response to Tamara and frankly it's insulting to call any woman a "family factory", "derelict" which Ms.Tamara isn't in the least. What this boils down to is miscommunication where she thought you were using terms to put her down which I explained to her wasn't the case. Instead of accepting Tamara didn't understand your terminology and meant no ill will in the first post...what did you do? Post an insulting,crude,backward snub.

Where's your class and maturity? Shame on you bud, shame on you!

Oklahoma City, OK

#35502 Feb 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not 100% computer savvy. Never ever have I claim to be! But in comparison of my lack of knowledge of computer language you have no knowledge in communication with people on any level!.
Here is a quote that you might think about: "The greatest of all faults is to imagine that you have none."
Now I hope that I have made your day by giving you someone to always think you are so much better than! Be sure to watch where you step because you might step in your own shit!
I have at no point called or considered myself faultless. Don't try to make me out to be haughty and high-chinned, because I'm not. When I cordially mentioned that you were talking to a bot, you lashed out at me. When I generously attempted to shed some light on the situation by explaining what I was talking about, you lashed out at me. You're still lashing out at me, and it's nobody's fault but your own.

All I've done this entire time is offer some technical insight. I stated it in terms that almost anyone can understand. Obviously, you know what spam means, and instead of even slightly attempting to figure out what bot means, you started crying wolf about my "hostile attitude." You have Google, for Christ's sake. You have explanations, history, tutorials and vast new fields of artistry and functionality at your fingertips, but you would rather scream at me than take the 15 seconds to Google a phrase and look at the definition.

You can call me high-and-mighty all you want, but don't be a dumbass at the same time. That's just insulting.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35503 Feb 28, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since my diplomatic suggestion was ignored I'll put it this way. I'm not saying the original post you made referring to the "bot" was incorrect because you were correct. But you are dead wrong by the snarky response to Tamara and frankly it's insulting to call any woman a "family factory", "derelict" which Ms.Tamara isn't in the least. What this boils down to is miscommunication where she thought you were using terms to put her down which I explained to her wasn't the case. Instead of accepting Tamara didn't understand your terminology and meant no ill will in the first post...what did you do? Post an insulting,crude,backward snub.
Where's your class and maturity? Shame on you bud, shame on you!
I got snarky because she consistently tried to make it personal. Crack on my maturity, but she was the one who initially responded to my insight with "QUIT BEING SO RUDE!" and "STOP TYPING IN MANDARIN!" I got snarky because she didn't drop the attitude when I explained around it.

Now she's STILL giving me a million reasons to give zero fucks.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35504 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I did not understand Jack Mason's post #354662 was what you called a spam bot. I was not sure what you were saying either and that is my fault. But when Jack Mason asked about ostomy supplies info I never gave it a thought other than he was needing info about it. The never gave it a thought anyone would use something like that in a mean way. The reason my mind was where it was at is I have a very close love one that deals with having an ostomy every day of his life do to having fought colon cancer. So far he has won the cancer battle but the price was an ostomy. This subject is no joking matter to me. I look the web up he gave and it was an ostomy web and all I was thinking was giving him some info so he could have choices. Yes I got defensive in the way you posted to me and this is my short coming.
So I am apologizing to you for my what I have posted back to you and Thanking you in letting me know I walked right into Jack Mason's shit! Thats what I get for being to trusting that me are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way.

Oklahoma City, OK

#35505 Feb 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I did not understand Jack Mason's post #354662 was what you called a spam bot. I was not sure what you were saying either and that is my fault. But when Jack Mason asked about ostomy supplies info I never gave it a thought other than he was needing info about it. The never gave it a thought anyone would use something like that in a mean way. The reason my mind was where it was at is I have a very close love one that deals with having an ostomy every day of his life do to having fought colon cancer. So far he has won the cancer battle but the price was an ostomy. This subject is no joking matter to me. I look the web up he gave and it was an ostomy web and all I was thinking was giving him some info so he could have choices. Yes I got defensive in the way you posted to me and this is my short coming.
So I am apologizing to you for my what I have posted back to you and Thanking you in letting me know I walked right into Jack Mason's shit! Thats what I get for being to trusting that me are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way.
Well, I wasn't really looking for an apology, but thank you.

The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35506 Feb 28, 2013
I met to say "Thats what I get for being to trusting that people are not that mean to post something that is so serious in a negative way."
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35507 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
The internet is 80% goodwill, but 20% is a big margin to watch out for. I'm sorry about being an ass about it, though. I knew pretty quickly that the post was a bot, and I thought I'd just unroot it then and there.
Well you taught me something new. Yes I need to work harder about getting so defensive. I just felt that I was being talked down to instead of being just talked to. If I miss understood your post then that is my fault and I am sorry for what I post to you later.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35508 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry I don't honestly know why post posts are coming up twice. But at least the 2nd one goes away after awhile.
MistyGirl

United States

#35509 Feb 28, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Tamara is an awesome lady and I'm proud to call her my friend I'm so glad this all worked out :)
JAG

United States

#35510 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Tamara is an awesome lady and I'm proud to call her my friend I'm so glad this all worked out :)
She's a great lady and so are you :-)
MistyGirl

United States

#35511 Feb 28, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a great lady and so are you :-)
JAG/Jimbo thanks for the kinds words. This sequestration and the hyperbole that has come from the White House and it's chief spokesman, President Obama is nothing short of ridiculous. But not to be left out of the chaos of carpies is none other but Rep.Maxine Waters(D-CA)who had a news conference today where she shared this gem of information to the American Public.

Maxine stated a dire prediction that "170 million jobs would be lost due to sequestration".

ah ok,but....

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics there are currently ONLY 141 MILLION jobs in the entire USA...LOL!

Some politicians aren't worth the time it takes to listen to them!
Warbler

United States

#35512 Feb 28, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one forget that bush and company fought two wars on credit and then left the mess for a black man to clean up.

Obama inherited 12 trillion dept and it will take longer than eight years to rid the country of bush's evil deeds.

How soon repig idiots forget or they just listen to Faux news to soothe their fragil ego.

Most repigs have lost touch with reality.
Warbler

United States

#35513 Feb 28, 2013
A little boy wanted $100.00 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God USA, they decided to send it to President Bush.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. President Bush thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:

Dear God,
Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington D.C. and, as usual, those bastards deducted $95.00.

Typical repig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
p u ssy 19 hr trucker 1
Flea market Sat Junkin 1
Allen Richards Stay out of my life and away fr... (Nov '13) Apr 23 Allen Richards 15
Where is Hegel Branch Apr 23 Col Smith Fort Sill 2
Erika Flannery (May '14) Apr 19 wondering 4
20 year old student in search of a loving matur... Apr 17 CUstudent28 1
Oklahoma Tax Commission is full of SHIT and LIES ! Apr 16 Monseur Jake Hern... 1
More from around the web

Lawton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]