Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

When this nation rejects the elderly it will crumble faster than what it is now. Good rid'ens.
Rick

Haskell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Rick

Haskell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Edumikated girl from Dusty Land.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
When this nation rejects the elderly it will crumble faster than what it is now. Good rid'ens.
Riddance. It's Riddance, you ignorant putz.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddance. It's Riddance, you ignorant putz.
Hey city slicker, its rid'ens down here.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey city slicker, its rid'ens down here.
Yes, obviously it's different where the apostrophe has lost its contractual ability to shorten words.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

For a stupid non educated young fool, you sure talk a lot.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

After a nice break from politics I came back to find that Republicans in Congress have less favorable ratings in the polls than syphilis. HA HA

And they are going to use the debt ceiling again as a hostage to try and blackmail their way into destroying social security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Republicans and the Somali pirates have a lot in common.

Bye bye Republicans, all we Dems have to do is stand back and watch you destroy your party. It's almost going, going, gone.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
After a nice break from politics I came back to find that Republicans in Congress have less favorable ratings in the polls than syphilis. HA HA
And they are going to use the debt ceiling again as a hostage to try and blackmail their way into destroying social security, Medicare and Medicaid.
Republicans and the Somali pirates have a lot in common.
Bye bye Republicans, all we Dems have to do is stand back and watch you destroy your party. It's almost going, going, gone.
I don't care for eiether party, everyone gets to stand back and wave bye,bye to the whole country. Just wait and see.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

What I find interesting is both Democrates and Republicans are upset with both parties over one thing that should never been messed with no matter who would do it. I donot care if it was a Democrat or Republican president but it just so happened to be Bush Jr. that did it and that was mess with what the employees paid into So. Security. I am glad that this was not extended! Before Bush Jr. both employer and employees were each paying towards the employees So. Security 6.2%. This should never been changed.Self employed's payments never got a cut and some self employed have as hard as time as some of the working people. If this cut had never been given the employees would not know to be missing this money now.

What is is funny to me that people in both parties are to narrow minded to see that because of their narrow mindness that they are the ones that will destory this country. We just can't have one party having full rein in running this country! We need to come up with a way to balance and check what is good for this country. I heard this morning that because of tightening of the reins on people over $400,000 in how much they can claim when it comes to their donations that this might really hurt places that help the needy and such. But I do realize that the higher income people should be paying in more federal taxes. I also heard that as far as us people only about 60% actually do pay federal taxes. I did not like the 40 million or was it 400 million being given to Hollywood to make pictures here in the U.S. and didnot like the millions of dollars being given to Nascar to help them get up and running better. If they are given this money to them and other like them then why not to S. S., Medicare and Medicaid?
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
What I find interesting is both Democrates and Republicans are upset with both parties over one thing that should never been messed with no matter who would do it. I donot care if it was a Democrat or Republican president but it just so happened to be Bush Jr. that did it and that was mess with what the employees paid into So. Security. I am glad that this was not extended! Before Bush Jr. both employer and employees were each paying towards the employees So. Security 6.2%. This should never been changed.Self employed's payments never got a cut and some self employed have as hard as time as some of the working people. If this cut had never been given the employees would not know to be missing this money now.
What is is funny to me that people in both parties are to narrow minded to see that because of their narrow mindness that they are the ones that will destory this country. We just can't have one party having full rein in running this country! We need to come up with a way to balance and check what is good for this country. I heard this morning that because of tightening of the reins on people over $400,000 in how much they can claim when it comes to their donations that this might really hurt places that help the needy and such. But I do realize that the higher income people should be paying in more federal taxes. I also heard that as far as us people only about 60% actually do pay federal taxes. I did not like the 40 million or was it 400 million being given to Hollywood to make pictures here in the U.S. and didnot like the millions of dollars being given to Nascar to help them get up and running better. If they are given this money to them and other like them then why not to S. S., Medicare and Medicaid?
I agree, its like a never ending circus.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
==========
>>>We just can't have one party having full rein in running this country!<<<

One party would mean the country is more united than ever. It would truly be the peoples party. Matter of fact unification is how we get Constitutional Amendments. Seventy-five percent of nation comes together. One party would be great.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>We just can't have one party having full rein in running this country!<<<
One party would mean the country is more united than ever. It would truly be the peoples party. Matter of fact unification is how we get Constitutional Amendments. Seventy-five percent of nation comes together. One party would be great.
To me that is giving one organization to much power. Like going into a dictatorship. One party would not be giving the people any more power than they have right now. Would we still be voting for a President and we they be from the same party. I guess you mean the country would be more united like Iraq, Iran and others like them. NO THANK YOU!
Delbert McFarland

Tecumseh, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>To me that is giving one organization to much power. Like going into a dictatorship. One party would not be giving the people any more power than they have right now. Would we still be voting for a President and we they be from the same party. I guess you mean the country would be more united like Iraq, Iran and others like them. NO THANK YOU!
We could make it like the good old times, North and South you know what i mean? Like the Rebels and the Confederates, you know where im goin? Kinda like Yen and Yang, you catch my drift?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>We could make it like the good old times, North and South you know what i mean? Like the Rebels and the Confederates, you know where im goin? Kinda like Yen and Yang, you catch my drift?
I want to move forward with improvements not backwards! Those to me were not the good old days!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I want to move forward with improvements not backwards! Those to me were not the good old days!
I think he is refering to another civil war.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is refering to another civil war.
If so I donot want that for this country. Again that sounds to much like Iran, Iraq and the others. I would to think this country and the people would have to live as they do. Where the heck has it gotten them. And there is no country out there to come to our aid as it seems it is always up to us to go to other country's aid. It sickens me that our men and women are dying or being seriously hurt for countries like Iran, Iraq and the others. What is even worse the majority of the time these countries never get better.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I wouldn't be pointing at those ME counties and patting ourselves on the back.

We have more violent gun deaths than they do.

In fact, we, thanks to the Repub party, have made it easier to own a gun than to vote.

But we are going to be pointing fingers now and bring to peoples attention to the hypocrisy of Republican house members. All of the no votes for disaster relief for hurricane Sandy were from Reps of states that had request aid from the government for disasters in their districts who then turned and voted No for Sandy. What is even more hypocritical they are from States that receive more from the government than what they pay in federal taxes. Maybe it's time to cut them off from the federal dole.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Well so far I donot see the need nor feel the ned to pack a gun 24/7. Most of the violent shooting are from people that have gotten their guns illegally. One thing that needs to be put a stop to is the way guns are sold at the gun shows. Even before states made it legal to buy and carry guns any Tom/Dick/Harry could buy a gun with out a back ground check at any gun show. So people can get their hands on a gun without a back ground check if they want one bad enough. But so far the majority of kids are not being raised at grade school age to carry a gun. The shootings that are done by under age kids their parent are as much at fault as the kid that does the shooting. Just like this last school shooting. The kid got the guns from his mother which took the kid shooting with her and she seemed to know this kids had mental problems. I still would not like this country to be like most ME countries. If you people think these M countries are better than this country then I wonder why they are not living there instead of here!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Oh I see some must be wanting is for the Democrats and the Rebublicans to start a full scale uprising war like the Civil War. It amazes me that people Always wants to blame the other guy for all the faults of asituation whe actually it is both parties that has cause problems that has gotten this country to this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,181 - 34,200 of62,140
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lawton Forum right now

Search the Lawton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 21 min Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 27 min JAG 11,263
Teresa maray heddlesten (Aug '13) Mon njw 4
Review: Mystique Nail & Spa (Jul '10) Mon Kyla 28
Single men Apr 14 Princess 1
Lawton - most dangerous town for drivers Apr 11 James 1
long lost friends Apr 4 Target 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawton Jobs

•••
•••