Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>330 billion $ in new spending.
Did I say I was for or against it? No! I talked about Bush cutting what employees paid into Social Security and that I never agreed with this cut nor will I ever! Democrats like to spend and spend and Republicans like to hit on the elderly and the people that really need medicaid to cut spending. They cannot cut the spending to things that this country really does not need or they like to spend 10 times more when buying something that what that something is worth.
Delbert McFarland

Tecumseh, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say I was for or against it? No! I talked about Bush cutting what employees paid into Social Security and that I never agreed with this cut nor will I ever! Democrats like to spend and spend and Republicans like to hit on the elderly and the people that really need medicaid to cut spending. They cannot cut the spending to things that this country really does not need or they like to spend 10 times more when buying something that what that something is worth.
I say cut S.S. completely and cut Medicare down 50% or more and import more overseas goods that will lower the price of your toys you so desperately need, give China and Korea a chance to catch up with the U.S.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

I say get rid of the politians, get a new kind of goverment.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
I say get rid of the politians, get a new kind of goverment.
Tammara dont think thats funny. She just wants to argue.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>Tammara dont think thats funny. She just wants to argue.
I think you are a dumb ass and I don't care what the heck you think!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Well it sounds like the government agrees with me and the S.S.pyment cut for employees is going to be allowed to run out.

I also wonder about people who state they think S.S. and Medicare should be done away with if they are saving for becoming a senior citizen. Even with S.S. and medicare you darn sure better be saving for it. At least people throught their working life paid into S.S. and medicare. Where as people on other government assistance has not. They are paid for by people that pay Federal and State taxes. They talk about medicare fraud well I know there is as much fraud when it comes to Medicaid and if not more.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
HollyWood gets big tax break.
I saw that and so does NASCAR to get them back on their feet or wheels you might say. But I am not sure if you call what they are getting a tax break but more like a gift being given to them by the government and more to the point The Democrats. Now we know why Hollywood was such big supporters of Pres. Obama. Also now that all health insurance companies will be playing a big part of Obamacare we know why they did not come out a fight against it. Things always comes out in the wash!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that and so does NASCAR to get them back on their feet or wheels you might say. But I am not sure if you call what they are getting a tax break but more like a gift being given to them by the government and more to the point The Democrats. Now we know why Hollywood was such big supporters of Pres. Obama. Also now that all health insurance companies will be playing a big part of Obamacare we know why they did not come out a fight against it. Things always comes out in the wash!
Its all about money and polictical favors.
Hopefully some where around the coast of Hawai there is a very large and hungry shark lurking.
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Cut S.S., Cut Medicaid, Cut all Senior discounts, and Food Stamps, Welfare etc.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Delbert McFarland wrote:
Cut S.S., Cut Medicaid, Cut all Senior discounts, and Food Stamps, Welfare etc.
Will you help take care of the elderly?
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Will you help take care of the elderly?
yea why?
Delbert McFarland

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Tammara had her pantys tied i a knot now shes all pissed off just like her rival Dusty.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Delbert McFarland wrote:
<quoted text>yea why?
Somebody will have to.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody will have to.
The elderly and a select handful of less-than-enabled people are the only ones who need to be approved for tax returns any form of welfare. Inversely, we need to cut spending in as many ways as possible.

The government doesn't directly create cashflow or expedite the economy. It can't. Mathematically, it can't. Brilliantly enough, we have a president who is creating *more jobs* in government positions, thus tolling on the value of the dollar and the exchange of money.

Best of all, banks are dropping the value of the dollar by protectionist spending (basically, not spending at all unless it stands a chance to profit).

This duality is the reason why the government needs to take the initiative, increase taxes and drop services.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

When this nation rejects the elderly it will crumble faster than what it is now. Good rid'ens.
Rick

Haskell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Rick

Haskell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Edumikated girl from Dusty Land.

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
When this nation rejects the elderly it will crumble faster than what it is now. Good rid'ens.
Riddance. It's Riddance, you ignorant putz.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Riddance. It's Riddance, you ignorant putz.
Hey city slicker, its rid'ens down here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,161 - 34,180 of69,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawton Discussions

Search the Lawton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Erin 2,581
Illegal Safe House at 2704 N/E 9th Jul 7 Francine 1
The Invitational Apartments Jul 6 Yup 1
Review: Caldwell's Lawns Weed GUY Jul 3 Jimmy Durham 1
What's wrong with Lawton (Jul '10) Jun 20 lawton is fine now 112
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jun 16 Jenks 11,281
State Leaders Question Immigration Shelter At F... Jun '14 Tom 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE