Since: Jul 11

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

If you are a female and are going to this attorney for help and/or guidance, not to mention professional representation, save your money AND your reputation. I can/will tell you what having him for my lawyer has been like. To start:
A) All he cares about is how much money he can make from YOUR pain.
B) He could care less about the welfare of the children involved.
C) His prices vary depending on how much he thinks he can squeeze out of you and how you were referred.
D) He'll tell you he's friend's with rvery one of the judges but the truth is, none of them can stand him and they all think he's a joke.
E) Call him every day...he still won't know who you are and his secretary will cover for him. I was there w/in the last few weeks and all the secretary cares about is selling "Scentsy" crap. She didn't evenb know who
I was and I'd been leacving messages with her for her "boss" for 3 days in a row.
F) He won't call you back and his office help act like they don't know what's going on. They probably don't because HE doesn't either.
G) He let my ex-husband get custody of MY kids even though I had PROOF that the ex was using drugs and alcohol because he was TOO LAZY to do any investigation prior to my court date.
This lawyer is only interested in money. STAY AWAY FROM HIM! KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
I fired him and so have other people in A.A.
Did I tell you he's an alcoholic? He is.
I am to but I work the program. He DOESN'T! He's NOT your friend. BELIEVE ME!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Someone help me understand something here? Why is that virtually every problem or issue that is posted in this forum someone chimes in with charges that the OP has had illicit sex with someone,and other insults to the OP?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Yeah right! And I have some ocean front poperty in Arizona I will sell you real cheap.
Luann22

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

I get that you are upset. But....that makes it ok to blow someone's anonymity? It doesn't. "If you are female and care about your reputation"? That says to me, you slept with him then got pissed. I think all you "poor women" who talk about how bad men treat you ought to take a look in the mirror. Do you sleep with men who you know have bad reputations? You know from AA? You know are married? You are doing business with?

Sure, he's a dog. But, really! Stupid and slutty isn't anything to brag about or gives you a right to act anyway you want.
Luann22

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Oneof toomany wrote:
If you are a female and are going to this attorney for help and/or guidance, not to mention professional representation, save your money AND your reputation. I can/will tell you what having him for my lawyer has been like. To start:
A) All he cares about is how much money he can make from YOUR pain.
B) He could care less about the welfare of the children involved.
C) His prices vary depending on how much he thinks he can squeeze out of you and how you were referred.
D) He'll tell you he's friend's with rvery one of the judges but the truth is, none of them can stand him and they all think he's a joke.
E) Call him every day...he still won't know who you are and his secretary will cover for him. I was there w/in the last few weeks and all the secretary cares about is selling "Scentsy" crap. She didn't evenb know who
I was and I'd been leacving messages with her for her "boss" for 3 days in a row.
F) He won't call you back and his office help act like they don't know what's going on. They probably don't because HE doesn't either.
G) He let my ex-husband get custody of MY kids even though I had PROOF that the ex was using drugs and alcohol because he was TOO LAZY to do any investigation prior to my court date.
This lawyer is only interested in money. STAY AWAY FROM HIM! KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKET AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
I fired him and so have other people in A.A.
Did I tell you he's an alcoholic? He is.
I am to but I work the program. He DOESN'T! He's NOT your friend. BELIEVE ME!
I am TOO but I work the program, he doesn't! Good Lord, Woman! Can't you see that you are not working the program but calling him out publicly. What a dumbass.
Luann22

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

But, he is a sick twist. He hates women. Never happy unless he has two women going and is making them crazy. Loves to treat them really badly, cruel. His ex deserved better, lots better. He's mean to old ladies if that tells you anything.
Billie Bassett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Lawyers are PARASITES by Reputation. Out of every 100 lawyers 110 will be corrupt and clean you to the bone. Theres not a lawyer in Lawton that wouldn't screw his own Mother for 5 cents. Hegel branch got SCREWED by mexicans according to Allen Richards and he said they live at 2704 N/E 9th in Lawton out by the Injun Hospital.
Drieta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Brad Cox is a sick twist too. He shouldn't even be practicing law as he's pretty much a criminal himself. Does his new wifey know he's got his ex stashed away for when he wants sickening sex? I won't even talk about the threesomes he has.
Exposer

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Billie Bassett wrote:
Lawyers are PARASITES by Reputation. Out of every 100 lawyers 110 will be corrupt and clean you to the bone. Theres not a lawyer in Lawton that wouldn't screw his own Mother for 5 cents. Hegel branch got SCREWED by mexicans according to Allen Richards and he said they live at 2704 N/E 9th in Lawton out by the Injun Hospital.
There is NOBODY named Hegel Branch, nobody named Richards said anything about this imaginary person or any address on N. 9th. This whole post is dog puke!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Speaking of lawyers does anyone know the kind of lawyer Toni Capra is? Does she win cases.? Is she expensive?
Apostle Paul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I pray all thee people dat needs legal stuff will come to Church and pray for Justice before hiring any Lawyer. Justice is what Erick Holder is all about..Thank You for ending this Allen Richards and Richard Holland and that Mexican Jake Hernandeaz that robbed that Lawyer...Hegel Branch.
KIKI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

nannylove wrote:
Speaking of lawyers does anyone know the kind of lawyer Toni Capra is? Does she win cases.? Is she expensive?
Yes. She's a good attorney. Call her office to get her fees. She practices family law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Why does Taylor stein take your case then drag it out three years and drop you saying you didn't cooperate.What a lie. Every time you called he never has a court date set and claims each time it will be maybe three months.after three years I wonder how the bar association will think of a complain against him. A dog would make a better attorney than this joke for a lawyer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

How much does Taylor stein help in an injure case? Has anyone haveadvice as to will he fight for you
little spinner

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

why in the hell would any of you hire a lawton attorney ? they all know each other and they all stroke each other. do you want to get bent over and get ramrodded dry ? these good ole boys are over at the ramada inn bar drinking and exchanging deals behind your backs. hire norman or okc lawyers. its well worth the drive and they dont drink with each other. they actually like kicking lawtons best azzes. im not chitting you. they hate lawton. you folks must be newbie's in town. get a clue folks.
Buck

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Need an attorney?

Get the hell out of Lawton, Okc is best, but you pay a little more.

Remember, Judges use to be local attorneys, went to school with most of these attorneys, partied with them and so on and so on.

Money is the plot behind delays....which are agreed to by the judges.
curious at home

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Well from experience the lawyers I hired from okc were as shitty if not worse than one I could have gotten in lawton. They all lie , do the least amount of work possible for you regardless how much they are making off of your case. They dont return calls ,keep you updated and promise to do what you ask then dont do any of it. Yaffe & Ass-ociates led me to believe they were doing all kind of work on my case but when it came down to it they did not do a damn thing I asked. When I finally got my case files from them I realised that all the work done was by me they had little more info than what I had supplied and when reading the interview they PAID $500. to lPD for statements from the cops all they did was talk about how run down the neighborhood was. 30K I could have went to law school and represented myself. All arent bad some do want to help you,but the ones ive dealt with just want to take you for all they can and kick you out the door.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Taylor Stein dropped my friend after she paid thousands in a two year period toward a child custody case,She is a wonderful mother,HE SUCKS all he can,He could care less about your children,No reason for dropping her,DOES anyone know an attorney interested in your childrens safety. Please post me if you do,
unhappy

Lawton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Taylor Stein took my boyfriend and I for $1500 convinced us that we were gonna win and then after almost a year later decided to drop us because come to find out that since our daughter lives in another state we have to file in that state. So all the time, money, hassle, and pain we went through was for nothing. He should of known right off the bat about the legal jurisdiction of the case. Why it took almost a year and a judge to tell us that makes no sense to me. Stein went to college and should have learned about jurisdiction. I have been told by a friend of a friend who is a lawyer that jurisdiction is so simple and part of the first step and he should have known better. Now we are broke, still do not have our 13 year old child who told the judge she wants to live with us and now no lawyer because Stein dropped us and says we are not entitled to any of our money back. He is also very hard to get a hold of and his office people make excuses for him. He will make you feel like you have an easy case but the reality is he wants your money no matter what. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM.
imafungirl

Morrilton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

What can you expect from someone who does drugs and gets women out of jail for a blowjob? And is a thief, a liar, a closet queen and a woman beater? If you give him your money, you might as well just it kiss it goodbye. When his first Yellow Pages ad came out and it said call Taylor first, he looked at it and laughed and said straight to my face "Yeah, Ill give your case the time it deserves...as long as you have the money". He is a sick and twisted pervert and I have pictures to prove it. I am colllecting Social Security and can't get a job because he held me down on the hardwood floor of the entry of the house, not home that I shared with him and he pounded my temple with his fist because I didn't know how to have a garage sale. Kenny Rhoads (RIP) brought me soup from ABC and tried to get me to press charges because he knew for a fact that it wasn't the first time. I wouldn't do it though. By then, I was a victem of Spousal Abuse Syndrome. I have Traumatic Brain Injury because of that incident. Also, he likes to were make up...again, I have pictures ti prove it. I'm not scared of him anymore. My name is Priscilla Ford.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min Jenks 74,718
marvin johnson 11 16 hr marvin johnson 1
City limits Tue Just wondering 1
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Tue Dennis 2,602
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 15 Sam 11,286
Gut full of an all BLACK Admnistration ? Aug 13 Jake Hernandez 1
r swingers..... (Aug '13) Aug 13 Fran 14

Search the Lawton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lawton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lawton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE