Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2012

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2011
 
ROFLMAO I don't know anybody named Hernandez and nobody named Hernandez has any relevance to my search. Richard Holland's father's name is NOT Verrill and his father has NEVER lived in Lawton! I have NEVER had a brother name Callen so he could not have done anything to anybody, ever. Since you are making all these BS claims what is Richards middle name?
=====
No, Zero, None, of the juvie retards posting on this forum would know Richard Holland if he showed them his driver's license.
==========
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma, NOT "Thelma Lou," in Jan 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko.
==========
If you are NOT Richard Holland, or don't know him or anything about him, get lost. Don't bother posting I will NOT directly reply to any meaningless, mindless, juvenile nonsense. If YOU cannot provide some basic info about Richard Holland then you are just blowing smoke out your asset!
==========
If you don't like the topic or what I post? Tough! Nobody put a gun to your head and made you read it.

Since: Jun 11

Washington, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2011
 
It looks to me like YOU are the embarrassment to the Hernandez family.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 27, 2011
 
roadrunner246 wrote:
It looks to me like YOU are the embarrassment to the Hernandez family.
You said it! Jake can't even keep the facts I have posted straight. How could I have harrassed a family whose name I have only mentioned one time and that was to say who lived at the 2904 N. 9th address Jake keeps posting. I actually burst out laughing when I read the OP of this thread, it was so ridiculous.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 27, 2011
 
roadrunner246 wrote:
It looks to me like YOU are the embarrassment to the Hernandez family.
You seem to be as popular as I am. The retards are pretending to be you.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 27, 2011
 
ROFLMAO I don't know anybody named Hernandez and nobody named Hernandez has any relevance to my search.
=====
Richard Holland's father's name is NOT Verrill and his father has NEVER lived in Lawton! Since you are making all these BS claims what is Richard's middle name?
=====
No, Zero, None, of the juvie retards posting on this forum would know Richard Holland if he showed them his driver's license.
==========
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma, NOT "Thelma Lou," in Jan 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko.
==========
If you are NOT Richard Holland, or don't know him or anything about him, get lost. Don't bother posting I will NOT directly reply to any meaningless, mindless, juvenile nonsense. If YOU cannot provide some basic info about Richard Holland then you are just blowing smoke out your asset!
==========
If you don't like the topic or what I post? Tough! Nobody put a gun to your head and made you read it.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 28, 2011
 
Verrill Holland wrote:
I have found a conspiracy going on to find my son. Allen Richards why must you bring up the past. Just let it be. The Hernandez family has been harassed enough with your Shenanigans. When will you stop? After you rehash this tragedy and break our hearts once more. Please stop and if you see your brother Callen tell him he owes me a new truck for the damaged he caused 5 years ago. Uhda
1. Wher is any erifiable evidence taht anyone has a conspiracy againt anyone in your family?

2. Verifiable evidence that there is any past that I have brought up?

3. Verifiable evidence that any Hernandez family has been harrassed by me or anybody else relevant to this forum?

4. Verifiable evidence that I have a brother or that his name is Callen and that he caused anything 5 years ago or any other time?

That would be police reports, court records, etc! Since you cannot produce this evidence, you are a lying sack of $#|+!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 28, 2011
 
ROFLMAO!

1. Produce evidence that I have a brother with any name?

2. Produce evidence that I have ever done anything to you or anyone else in Lawton, OK or Keller TX, or whichever sewer you live in?

3. Produce evidence that Richard Holland has a brother, that his name is Carl, and that he lives in TX?

FYI all you dipsticks Richard Holland was not a native of OK. Most of his family live in another state and it ain't TX!

And OBTW what is Richard Holland's sister's name who lived in Anadarko. What is her husband's name. Where did they live? An intersection will do, such as 1st and Elm sts. And what landmark was very close to her house?

Since you can't produce any evidence for anything, that proves you are a lying sack of $#|+!

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 28, 2011
 
You claim to be from Keller, TX what landmark is located at Keller Pkwy and Denton Hwy?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 29, 2011
 
Bunch of brain dead juvies with nothing better to do that spam a legitimate thread. But that's okay becasue it keeps my topic bumped to the top where someone knowledgeable might see it. Keeps on spamming and making wild @$$ claims about people you know diddly squat about. For example, idiots claiming to be Richard Holland do not know his age or his middle name.
=====
No, Zero, None, of the juvie retards posting on this forum would know Richard Holland if he showed them his driver's license.
==========
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma Holland, NOT "Thelma Lou," in Jan 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko. Don't believe me check Lawton court records for Nov 13, 1966 and Jan 15, 1967.
==========
If you are NOT Richard Holland, or don't know him or anything about him, I will NOT directly reply to any meaningless, mindless, juvenile nonsense. If YOU cannot tell me what Richard's middle name is or where, when and why we met then you are a lying sack of $#|+!
==========
If you don't like the topic or what I post? Tough! Nobody put a gun to your head and made you read it. Go play in your sand box and change your diapers.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 29, 2011
 
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to prove anything to u.
Which shows you are not in Keller, TX as your location shows. I will ask my question another way what landmark, in Keller, TX, is located where Golden Triangle Blvd changes into Keller Pky?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 30, 2011
 
Hoosier Daddy wrote:
Your talking about Landmark Healthcare.
WRONG! Guess again?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 30, 2011
 
Miggie Turnbull wrote:
Any luck Allen???
Yes, why? Have you decided to quit acting like a spoiled brat juvie and either leave me alone or try to help me?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 30, 2011
 
Miggie Turnbull wrote:
Any luck Allen???
My apologies if you are not one of the trolls who have been harassing me on this forum, such as posting 60+ spam threads mocking and misrepresenting my topic, etc.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 3, 2011
 
Every time some dumb ash hit retard spams a post about me, Richard or Thelma Holland I will bump a Richard Holland thread to the top! Want me to stop? Quit spamming BS and use that time and energy to help me! When I get what I came for I am outta here!
=====
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma in Jan 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 3, 2011
 
Hoosier Daddy wrote:
Your talking about Landmark Healthcare.
I have told you twice before there is no Landmark Healthcare at the intersection where Golden Triangle blvd changes to Keller Pkwy. The landmark I am asking about is on the NE corner of the intersection on the NW corner is a Gulf station, SW corner a Chevron station, and on the SE corner a bank. You have now struck out guessing wrong three times! You are lying about your location!
=====
Every time some dumb ash hit retard spams a post about me, Richard or Thelma Holland I will bump a Richard Holland thread to the top! Want me to stop? Quit spamming BS and use that time and energy to help me! When I get what I came for I am outta here!
=====
Trying to locate Richard Holland who was a TV repairman in Lawton 1965-1967, or longer. He lived in Lawton through 1971, or longer. He divorced Thelma in Jan 1967. He had a married sister who lived in Anadarko.
=====
If you are NOT Richard Holland, or don't know him or anything about him, I will NOT directly reply to any meaningless, mindless, juvenile nonsense. Anyone claiming to be, or know, Richard Holland tell me his middle name and when, where and why we first met! If you cannot do so, you are a lying sack of $#|+!
=====
If you don't like the topic or what I post? Tough! Nobody put a gun to your head and made you read it.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 24, 2012
 
Need an ordained minister for sept.1. Does anyone know someone I could call.
Buck

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 27, 2012
 
LOL.... genius

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawton Discussions

Search the Lawton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Jay 71,818
taylor stein attorney (Jul '11) Tue imafungirl 26
For female G.I.s, 'nothing seems to change' in ... (Dec '07) Jul 28 Max S 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Jul 28 Jesus 11,284
Debate: Marijuana - Lawton, OK (Aug '10) Jul 27 Cody 34
Review: Simply Chic Hair & Nail Salon Jul 27 Allison West 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lawton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••