Nicole Guillory Bruce

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

To make this very clear to whomever it concerns, I will no longer be getting on here & responding to any ill comments made about me or my family. I'm more mature than that. Calling me fat & saying my husband is nasty is one thing, but when you get on here & start dragging my personal life on here it's another. I am going to make this clear to Ms. Fontenot & anyone else that seems to care about my life. My husband is a truck driver, nasty no. He is one of the cleanest truck drivers out there. I do ALL the paperwork for our taxes as in getting ALL receipts ready for our CPA. I do NOT do the taxes myself. We are not over the income limit because in order for my kids to get the medical card they use our income taxes to meet approval standards. Because my husband doesn't get taxes cut from his checks, we have to PAY BACK most of the time. So if there is any fraud going on its being done by the CPA & the medical card office. As far as my husbands family not standing me, OH WELL!!!!! I'm not married to them, I'm married to Glen. So to all of you that spend your time here on Topix trying to ruin people's lives because y'all have NO LIFE OF y'all's OWN, get a new hobby & get your facts straight before posting CRAP about other people. Me being fat is no big deal. I have lost 50+ pounds & still losing. So either y'all are jealous of me or just have no life. I have put my number on here & no one has contacted me. You can be big & bad behind a computer screen but can't in person. I have nothing to hide. Never did & never will. I have a good life with my husband & kids. We live day to day like everyone else. So post away. You are not making me look like the idiot!!!!!! Only kids go around talking trash, not adults. Adults speak face to face, so therefore I presume I'm not dealing with any adults on here. So, everyone, have a nice life & be careful because y'all may be the next HOT TOPIX! Especially if you are fat & have a nasty ole husband!!!!!:-)
LOL

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Well said!
Melisa

Baton Rouge, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Nicole, I don't think I know you and it really doesn't matter if I do or not, I am soo very sorry that people from my home town really act like this. Why were ya'll looking for her in the first place? Was it just to hurt her feelings. It should not matter whether or not someones fat, skinny, beautiful, ugly (I could go on and on) what does matter is what is in their heart and how they treat others. Just ignore them Nicole, you will be the better person for it. Why don't people look for the good in someone instead of the bad. EVERYONE has good qualities as well as bad. GOD loves all of us. It is Easter time people, shouldn't you be reflecting on what this time means instead of bashing her. Hold you chin up Nicole, they have to talk about someone and they can't talk about themselves. Have a great Easter!!!!!As well as everyone else.
TJB

Basile, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Guillory Bruce wrote:
To make this very clear to whomever it concerns, I will no longer be getting on here & responding to any ill comments made about me or my family. I'm more mature than that. Calling me fat & saying my husband is nasty is one thing, but when you get on here & start dragging my personal life on here it's another. I am going to make this clear to Ms. Fontenot & anyone else that seems to care about my life. My husband is a truck driver, nasty no. He is one of the cleanest truck drivers out there. I do ALL the paperwork for our taxes as in getting ALL receipts ready for our CPA. I do NOT do the taxes myself. We are not over the income limit because in order for my kids to get the medical card they use our income taxes to meet approval standards. Because my husband doesn't get taxes cut from his checks, we have to PAY BACK most of the time. So if there is any fraud going on its being done by the CPA & the medical card office. As far as my husbands family not standing me, OH WELL!!!!! I'm not married to them, I'm married to Glen. So to all of you that spend your time here on Topix trying to ruin people's lives because y'all have NO LIFE OF y'all's OWN, get a new hobby & get your facts straight before posting CRAP about other people. Me being fat is no big deal. I have lost 50+ pounds & still losing. So either y'all are jealous of me or just have no life. I have put my number on here & no one has contacted me. You can be big & bad behind a computer screen but can't in person. I have nothing to hide. Never did & never will. I have a good life with my husband & kids. We live day to day like everyone else. So post away. You are not making me look like the idiot!!!!!! Only kids go around talking trash, not adults. Adults speak face to face, so therefore I presume I'm not dealing with any adults on here. So, everyone, have a nice life & be careful because y'all may be the next HOT TOPIX! Especially if you are fat & have a nasty ole husband!!!!!:-)
I dont know you but you dont have to respond to people that slander you or explain your life to them.All u can do is pray for them. Proverbs 10:18
The one who conceals hatred has lying lips, and whoever utters slander is a fool.

Praise God and God bless the person that is slandering you may they repent and find peace in there own hearts!!Praise Jesus!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawtell Discussions

Search the Lawtell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 18 min Hold on there 2,697
Hailey Fontenot soileu 6 hr pray about it!! 12
Should Chief Lartigue be voted out ? 13 hr ITS ABOUT TIME 96
Arrest Made in Ville Platte Homicide 14 hr Wtf 9
Review: Sonya's Donuts & Deli Thu omg 1
kids and crime Thu yuck 1
My Crazy Meddling Inlaws (Sep '11) Thu Sick of it 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawtell Jobs

•••