Virginia High School Football - Brunswick beaten by Park View

Full story: MaxPreps

The Park View Dragons football beat the visiting Brunswick Bulldogs , 33-24 in Friday's league game.
Comments
41 - 46 of 46 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sharde g

Taylor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2008

brunswick a best in basketball this year o8 baby forget park view and all the other teams
Coach Harold Williams

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Kiki you owe me 500 push ups for you know what
Tinky K

Taylor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Its all about the brunswick bulldogs!..Park View dragons have NOTHING on us!..we are going to demolish them tonight (10/10/08) 7:30 p.m. b dea!..stop talking and just join the dogs..because you guys will never compare or even come close to THE BRUNSWICK BULLDOGS!!!!
MiSz CHEERLEADER

Taylor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

MAN WE GUD IN EVERY SPORT ESPECIALLY CHEERiiN P.V WISHED THEY HAD CHEERS LIKE US PLUS OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL IS BETTER 2! LOLSz P.V. IS A JOKE! HAHAHA
The Boytoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

luvnmedman wrote:
Yall need to get a life!! Haven't yall dumb ass's realized Park View has Always been better than Brunswick, And ALWAYZ WILL!!! Park View worked hard for what they got!! Park View earned it. GO Park View!! BRUNSWICK SUCKS!!!!!!! Holla bac!!
Explain how park veiw better than the bullbogs. You must be a child check your history before you speak what you dont know. I'm proven fact three times state champ
tex

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

What kind of offense do you guys run?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawrenceville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawrenceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••