VA Property Tax Exemption for Veteran...

VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

4,730 votes

Click on an option to vote

Other (explain below)

Big Willy

United States

#2764 Jul 6, 2014
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Willy is looking at my ass? Gay.
Hard not to see it sitting there on top of your shoulders like it does.

Richlands, VA

#2765 Jul 6, 2014
Nobody knows it but me.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2769 Jul 10, 2014
Pete wrote:
Big Willy and Petsound are both friggin idiots.
I'm smarter than you will ever be, and I defy you to prove otherwise.

Luray, VA

#2770 Jul 10, 2014
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Willy is looking at my ass? Gay.
Petsound, have you used a forum in ND?

Stone Mountain, GA

#2771 Jul 11, 2014
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a bigger asshole than you will ever be, and I defy you to prove otherwise.
You win.

Ocean Isle Beach, NC

#2772 Jul 12, 2014
Be nice

#2773 Jul 12, 2014
I'd almost agree with you, but retired from the military doesn't mean you are no longer in the military. My retirement from the Navy is contingent on my being willing to accept recall as needed. I do not receive retirement pay, I receive "reduced pay for reduced services." that's after receiving significantly less pay than my civilian counterparts received for equivalent responsibility for 28 years and being required to spend much of my life away from home and in harms way. In addition, if one has been retired with 100% disability they have paid their dues to society unlike the majority of Americans who give little and expect much.
Petsound wrote:
No. I don't kiss veteran's asses. Once they're retired from the military, they're normal citizens. I would gladly support people IN service having their taxes exempted, but not ones OUT of service.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2774 Jul 13, 2014
It's hilarious how all these "see you in tees" think I'm such a bad person, or stupid.
As if everything I write on Topix is what I actually believe. Because, everyone tells the truth on the internet.
I don't care if anyone agrees or disagrees with me. Smart people don't care what someone says on the internet. Real military don't care, either.

Luray, VA

#2776 Jul 14, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Petsound, have you used a forum in ND?
Hello Petsound.

Alexandria, VA

#2777 Jul 14, 2014
Our country is going to hell.
Big Willy

Charlottesville, VA

#2778 Jul 14, 2014
USA wrote:
Our country is going to hell.
Billy Bob

Luray, VA

#2780 Jul 15, 2014
Sylvia wrote:
2778# You must have graduated at Ft. Chiswell.
Too bad Pea brain couldn't graduate.
Time Flys

Inkster, MI

#2781 Aug 1, 2014
This is an old post.

Lake City, FL

#2786 Feb 18, 2015
Permanent and total disabled veterans should be tax exempt on their homes and property.

Keswick, VA

#2790 Sep 26, 2015
betsy wrote:
Permanent and total disabled veterans should be tax exempt on their homes and property.
I will need 10 more %.
Tax help

Richmond, KY

#2793 Mar 8, 2016
We can help you save on your taxes!

United States

#2794 Mar 14, 2016
JOIN FREE: Federal Class Action for U.S. Child Custody Victims -

Friends, I just joined CAPRA as one of the lead plaintiffs in an upcoming landmark federal class action lawsuit against all 50 States and the Federal Government, because I qualify as:(1) a biological parent whose child custody was unconstitutionally removed without due process; and,(2) I have been directly impacted by that during the last four years, i.e., within the statute of limitations. This class action is on behalf of *both* types of "family court" -- for wrongful victims of divorce-and-similar-with-kids *and* for wrongful victims of child protection services -- and includes suing on behalf of ANY parent affected by either "family court" type.

It's totally free to join, and the federal court relief being demanded includes the full restoral of my child custody rights under law, plus a nice share of the large amount in civil damages expected. Check it out!

It just requires entering someone's referral Code to join, so PLEASE use mine - 29640BP123 - in the CAPRA registration form, located on the bottom of the homepage at

Plus, check out their power-packed Legal Tips page for all parents fighting family court, too -- Wow!!

Crozet, VA

#2795 Mar 20, 2016
All I can say is Pay ure taxe so I can continue to get my checks. Yes, I said CHECKS.

Lebanon, VA

#2796 Mar 26, 2016
Petsound wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Disability is disability, and it shouldn't matter if it was connected to being in the military.
When you join the military, you have to expect to get hurt or killed. It's like being a cop: There is a danger, and YOU have to realize and accept that if you enter that profession.
Suck it

Los Angeles, CA

#2797 Sep 8, 2016
thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Me Wet 😘💦 Sep 29 osito_03 1
News Alberta PC leadership hopeful Jason Kenney laun... Aug '16 They Killed Kenny 1
News PCs could win next Alberta election with Kenney... Jul '16 PCs are FINI in AB 1
News It's not as fun because we're not in power': Sc... Jul '16 vote T 4 Treason 1
Medicaid expansion in Virginia (Feb '16) Jun '16 coonhunter 2
News Shots fired inside St. Paula s College dorm (Oct '08) Nov '15 gladitsover 9
News Virginia Intermont College in Bristol, Va., may... (Jun '14) Sep '14 ronnie 5

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages