tioga hotshot driver looking for affair

tioga hotshot driver looking for affair

Posted in the Lawrenceville Forum

BEWARE

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2011
to all the married women out there, BEWARE a hotshot driver by the name of Kasey or Casey she will do anything to get her hands on your husband. she delivers equipment to rigs and has no problem with making herself up front and forward that she is looking for a man in the oilfield business to support her. BEWARE SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO TRY AND BREAK UP A MARRIAGE, CALLS PRIVATE, DRIVES BY YOUR HOUSE AND WILL STALK YOU!!! SHE IS CRAZY!! she followed my husband and i to a convenient store and then set and stared me down...like I done something wrong, had no clue who she was until she called me and told me she seen me and told what I had on, we had to make a complaint with state police. she gives out business cards to all the company men and asks for their cards and then calls and starts the conversation. By the way she looks like a man and you would think oh I have nothing to worry about until she starts propositioning them, I think she is more a hooker than hotshot driver.
BEWARE

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2011
i know who this girl is and i know her to hangout with the "company men" her means are no good and she messed around with a personal friends husband, but he is a local boy...by the way she is married and her husband hangs at the lobster garden i believe they have a open relationship....he uses her to get business to buy his drugs and beer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Weak police action on noise ordinance (Nov '10) Nov '15 Bob Powers 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Archie Bunker 8
Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead (Sep '14) Sep '14 FeelBetterNow 1
News High school stabbing victim has another surgery (Apr '14) Apr '14 WTAE 1
hot shot companies needed (Jun '11) Jan '14 countrymouse2302 4
News Red Light Cameras Coming To Pittsburgh Intersec... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Old Fool da Troll 11
free online dat ing tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hai Satunas 1

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages