NJ Governor Christie heavy favorite to win re-election: poll

Jan 23, 2013 Full story: Reuters 49

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie looks on while giving his State of the State address in the assembly chamber in Trenton, New Jersey, January 8, 2013.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 23, 2013
So. The Obama azz kisser is running again. What did that get him? Delays and democrat pork.
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I guess this means his opponent doesn't have a fat chance.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2013
The keynote speaker at the republican national convention is now hated by teabaggers for looking out for the people of his state, instead of his party.

Poor teabaggers, if they don't stop eating their own, they won't have any food left.

NOT a bad thing.

They're sick and dying anyway.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
The keynote speaker at the republican national convention is now hated by teabaggers for looking out for the people of his state, instead of his party.
Poor teabaggers, if they don't stop eating their own, they won't have any food left.
NOT a bad thing.
Whatever......YOUR life is still miserable and failed, numbnuts.
Billy Ringo

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
I like this guy, Christie.

I have McDonald's stock

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
He is one of the least gross GOP politicians out there...He does seem to almost care about people and not just greed and war like most GOP..
What a bunch of dorks

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Christie is in a unique position to do what not too many republicans have managed to do in the last few years.
Get democrat votes and get re-elected with an actual landslide, not like the one Romney was supposed to get.
You go Christie.
Put your state first
Your meals second
Your family third
And your party last, because that is where your party put the needs of your state....last.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#9 Jan 23, 2013
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever......YOUR life is still miserable and failed, numbnuts.
Teabagger/Bachmann troll.
Billy Ringo

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
C'mon now, let's not make fun of Bachmann. After all, she was ..... ahem .... "a serious candidate for President of the United States".

I would have liked to have seen her win. Her and Marcus and their 87 kids would have been something.

Bachmann/The Pizza Guy - 2016
liberal women are ugly

Freeport, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Douchebagger/Pelosi sycophant.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon now, let's not make fun of Bachmann. After all, she was ..... ahem .... "a serious candidate for President of the United States".
I would have liked to have seen her win. Her and Marcus and their 87 kids would have been something.
He had a chance, with 9 pizza's, with 9 toppings and 9 prescribed drugs.

How could she top that?

10 different psychotropic prescriptions?

Well she only has 8, one more and she qualified for a free pizza from Godfathers.

Just missed it.

Them poor teabaggers.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#13 Jan 23, 2013
liberal women are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Douchebagger/Pelosi sycophant.
Teabagger/King troll.
Billy Ringo

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
The governor's embrace of President Barack Obama, a Democrat, and his angry rebuke of the Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives for its initial refusal to approve a storm aid package, helped cement his image as an independent-minded executive capable of rising above partisanship for the good of his constituents.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/chri...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2013
NOT a bad thing.
He is the one republican leader, due respect for his ability to look beyond petty party politics, and govern solely for the good of the people and country....Of course, most of the divisive foxbots won't see what they have and his capabilities.....

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#16 Jan 23, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
The governor's embrace of President Barack Obama, a Democrat, and his angry rebuke of the Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives for its initial refusal to approve a storm aid package, helped cement his image as an independent-minded executive capable of rising above partisanship for the good of his constituents.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/chri...
Well there ya have it..something nobama, ried, biden, pelosi and crew are incapable of doing.
liberal women are ugly

Freeport, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Teabagger/King troll.
Douchebagger/Drag Queen
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>

Finally a Republican ticket I can support
Marcus would just be tickled pink(er) to be the first lady/boy.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He is the one republican leader, due respect for his ability to look beyond petty party politics, and govern solely for the good of the people and country....Of course, most of the divisive foxbots won't see what they have and his capabilities.....
The republicants have only two members who have my respect - Colin Powell and Christie because they can think outside the republicant kindergarten coloring book and see the big picture and not stuck in the backward-thinking little white republicant tent.

They can even speak in sentences!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Is that a fat joke... "heavy favorite"?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicants have only two members who have my respect - Colin Powell and Christie because they can think outside the republicant kindergarten coloring book and see the big picture and not stuck in the backward-thinking little white republicant tent.
They can even speak in sentences!
I know the surname give's people chills, but remember the name Jeb Bush....he is actually the one we should have had, instead of his easily-led brother...lol...and Jeb has spoken out about the GOP's need to return to the center....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Everly, America's Favorite Portrait Art... (Jun '09) Sun Berrychristi 4
Looking for a girl Oct 9 cutie 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Sep 28 compunerd99 151
Rotting Christ Rots Culture in Trenton Sep 24 Culture Auditor 1
A Walk Among Violent Action Movies in Princeton Sep 24 Culture Auditor 1
What is Utopia? Is it possible? Sep '14 NSNovum 1
Is Religion a societal evil, or a misused and v... Sep '14 NSNovum 1
Lawrenceville Dating
Find my Match

Lawrenceville Jobs