Just a Patient

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Greenfield to anyone. I have used the services of severak dentists over the years and never had a bad expereince. He convinced me to do an uneccesary procedure, which I regret until today, but cannot change the situation since the damage was already done and it is impossible to recover. When I told him that I was not happy with the outcome, he did not take the responsibility and claimed that he did a great job. Very arrogant fellow. I have left his practice and went to another dentist who confirmed that Dr. Greenfield did an unecessay procedure for me and that the quality of his work is of a concern. please think twice before you use his services. If you only need cleaning, the hygenists are fine.
satisfied patient

Montvale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Greenfield for years and have always found his services to be exceptional. The staff is friendly and professional and Dr. Greenfield has done great work. I have had several veneers and laser bleaching and the results were so good that when people compliment my smile I tell them it is all the work of my great dentist.
Dissatisfied Patient

Raritan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

WORST DENTIST EVER!!! I would highly recommend that all patients stay away. He performed unnecessary work on a few different occasions. I let it go the first time, but then got stuck with a $1,000 bill for what was supposed to only be a filling. My tooth only hurt after the procedure, and not before. He provided no warning of potential cost or other options, and takes NO ACCOUNTABILITY TO INFORM PATIENTS! He would not even consider reducing the amount. Please save yourself from a terrible dental experience and STAY AWAY!
Returning Patient

Williamstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Great Dentist. I went to Dr. G for years,then I moved out of state for a while. I'm Back in the area and happy to see Dr. G again. I had a lot of other dentists ( they all complimented his work), and no one compares to him. He is knowledgeable, concerned, friendly and patient. Glad to be back

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lawrenceville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••