Housing renewal is cleared by court

Housing renewal is cleared by court

There are 2 comments on the Philly.com story from Feb 28, 2006, titled Housing renewal is cleared by court. In it, Philly.com reports that:

A $100 million plan to raze hundreds of apartments to make way for new housing in Lindenwold got a boost yesterday when a state judge rejected a challenge to the borough's designation of a redevelopment zone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

PINES TENANT FOR 14 YRS

AOL

#1 Mar 2, 2006
WHERE ARE WE TO GO ? CREDIT IS NO SO FAIR , CHILDREN IN HIGH SCHOOL, WHO LOVE THEIR SCHOOL - WE ARE LOVE OUR TOWN AND WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE. IS IT FAIR TO UP-ROOT GOOD CITIZENS? SO THIS MEANS MY CHILD WHO LOVES HER SCHOOL AND HAS PLANS CAN NOT GRADUATE AT LINDENWOLD HIGH SCHOOL ? NOT ALL OF US WHO LIVE AT THE PINES ARE BAD & LOW CLASS PEOPLE. I WANT TO STAY HERE AT LEAST 3 MORE YEARS.
Lindenwold homeowner

Greenwich, NJ

#2 Mar 3, 2006
tha amount of danger that faces our children from the undesirable element that these apartments draw would make me want to keep my child safe not worry about what high school that they graduate from!!!! and if you are a good tenant you have nothing to worry about they will probably relocate you in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) 4 hr Shamong Res 322
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Jun 15 Ssgt Neil 26
Need to find woman who dated a married attorney... (Aug '15) Jun 8 Disgusted 4
Hillary Clinton WON'T be President so who?? Jun 2 VoteForBernie 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jun 1 Patricia erbetta 163
News Trump helps Chris Christie pay off his campaign... May 26 Mantequilla 2
News Christie: VP 'doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot' May '16 Curse of Abandon... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages