101.5 Judi Franco Dennis Malloy Ray Rossi

Posted in the Lawrenceville Forum

wzs7dt

Mount Gilead, OH

#1 May 26, 2013
Radio station hosts make fun of abused animals. Statements they have made include: Dogs DON"T FEEL PAINor have emotions , Sammy's supporters are crazy douches, Sammy's supporters have mixed up priorities, Judi calls her dead dog, Brady, who was crushed to death, "Brady Crunch".
Sammy is the abused cocker spaniel that was brought in by his owner in a garbage bag, severely abused, neglected and near death! You can read more about him at, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sammy-the-cock...
Judi Franco, Dennis Malloy and Ray Rossi need to go!

101.5 New Jersey facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nj1015...
Michelle G

Ottawa, Canada

#2 May 27, 2013
Over night the post-bombs on FaceBook were deleted and no one is allowed to comment anymore. Not only cowardly, but shameful behaviour. So we have to start over. Contact them, their sponsors and all your social media.

Cowards, unable to stand the heat!
Ted K

Asbury Park, NJ

#3 May 27, 2013
Don't stop with this initiative. Asholes like this have no business being in front of mic. Call the station, write their sponsors. Not one retraction or bit of remorse.
I'm heartened by the fact that folks from as far away as Canada, Ohio are incensed by this callous ignorance.
LuvMyPets

Cape Coral, FL

#4 May 27, 2013
I'm in Southern Florida and we've heard about these SCUMBAGS all the way down here.

These people should not be representing a radio station. They are the voice of 101.5 and this shouldn't be tolerated.

Anyone who can joke so callously about suffering is really sick and twisted.

"We Are Their Voice!"
Wait for the facts

Belmar, NJ

#5 May 28, 2013
People jump on these cyber lynch mobs without any facts. If you didn't hear the broadcast, how can you know what was said and in what context? How can you ruin someone's career based on something you read on an anonymous facebook post?
wzs7dt

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 May 28, 2013
Wait for the facts wrote:
People jump on these cyber lynch mobs without any facts. If you didn't hear the broadcast, how can you know what was said and in what context? How can you ruin someone's career based on something you read on an anonymous facebook post?
You are assuming no one heard the broadcast. And the statement by Judi saying dogs have no pain is what she typed in a text and has now deleted.
Besides, if you need proof why don't you call them and ask them about it? And what kind of context would you prefer the laughter over your deceased dog getting crushed in the patio door? Is there actually one that you think is okay?
Judy

West Milford, NJ

#7 May 29, 2013
I love animals and think it's despicable that talk show hosts would make fun of any abuse, however, aside from Judi Franco's tweet response, I haven't seen any proof that any of these things occurred and I have scoured the Internet. Not only is there no proof, there aren't even any quotes or paraphrases of what these DJ's supposedly said.

So if anyone heard the actual shows, what did you hear, exactly?
Angel

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2013
i did not hear the show, but i did see her twitter post reply to someone telling her that animals do feel pain. she told them that animals do not feel pain but thank you for being a listener. if you try to look up her twitter account today, you will find that not only is that statement gone but her whole account as well. however i did take a screen shot of the posting and the reply, so it will not just "go away" like she hopes.
Patrice Bergeron

Gray, ME

#9 Jun 7, 2013
I heard it, and everything said here is true. These folks need to go - there is no room in this world for cruel and abusive treatment of animals or acceptance and glorification of it by others.
facts

Rome, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2013
I heard Judi was having an affair with her cohost while her husband was dying from cancer. That goes to show you what kind of person she really is.
facts

Rome, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2013
Screw you. They are pieces of shit that make money from being shock jock wanna be's. Punch and Judi screwed Dennis behind her husband's back when he had cancer, showing what kind of character she has, and Ray Rossi tells people to suck his non existent male part on Twitter. MY SISTER lives in Trenton, SHE HEARD THE FREAKING SHOW, you moron. So YOU get the facts before YOU post things about a FB page.
Gia

Wilmington, DE

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Judi Franco is a scumbag, she is the MOST annoying person on radio, WTF is wrong with the station manager? How can you let a gross, full of herself
piece of shit on the air? Any respect or loyalty I had for 101.5 is now GONE!!!! Get rid of that trash talking apathetic piece of yesterday's garbage.
all jersey all suck

Trenton, NJ

#13 Oct 25, 2013
That station SUCKS!!!Dennis & Judi Suck, But the MOST ANNOYING DOUCHBAG is Mr. Gerhardt who's tiny brain strains daily to find something intelligent to say!!
Blackfin

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 10, 2015
The Dennis and Judy show is lame. It's obvious they're trying to be the Howard Stern Lite show - their jokes are stale and their interaction with callers is amateurish. It's just bad humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrant accused of luring children ar... Apr 19 shootdisone 2
Anybody know the story behind Holiday Lake? (May '06) Apr 18 Salvation 314
Review: Aqua-Spray Lawn Sprinklers Apr 18 bar129 1
Horney lady's Apr 15 New guy 4545 1
News Pi, Pie or both? The choice is yours this Pi Day Apr 12 Ditoqufor 14
Our Schools are Part of The War on Culture Apr 11 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Synergy Express Center Apr 10 KTT 1
More from around the web

Lawrenceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE