NJ lottery officials introduce Mega M...

NJ lottery officials introduce Mega Millions winner -

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 7, 2007, titled NJ lottery officials introduce Mega Millions winner -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Sandra and John Belawsky retired a few years ago. Now the Garden State's newest Mega Million winners plan to try it again in multi-million-dollar style.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JHGF D

Washington, DC

#1 Sep 7, 2007
NO
someone

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2007
Great story--too bad you ruin it with the misuse of the pronoun "their": "Their may be something happening down there...."
The gentleman's remark calls for the word "There."

It is annoying when a newspaper should be accurate about its facts, its command of the language, and its proofing!
jsaw

Collinsville, IL

#3 Sep 9, 2007
great story. Soo happy for the lucky winners!
Alexx Bernal

Sacramento, CA

#4 Sep 9, 2007
Hi Mr. and Mrs. Belawsky,
I just want to say that you are one lucky person in the world. It's alot of people out there hungry and trying to work for a penny. Congratulation on your winning lottery. Hopefully you guys spend it smart and help those people who needs it, especially those hungry children out there. Thank you Sir and Mam. may god always be with you.
Alexx
Sandy Liew

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#5 Sep 11, 2007
For your reading pleasure.

Regards,
Sandy
Mrs Anonymous

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#6 Sep 11, 2007
Dear Mr & Mrs Belawsky

I'm really glad that you had won the lottery.

I should say this is not called "lucky" but I believe it is your own good creations of "karmas" in your past lifetimes or this lifetime that had manifested to make you won this fabulous ticket. To won such a big amount, it did took numerous past good karmas (deeds) to manifest it. So, hope you will use the money appropriately. If I won as much money like you had, I would definitely donate to some charitable organisations in the world. The amount which I would contribute to selective charitable organisations will be 5-10% of the total amount won. This was said when anyone wins any lottery money, it is better to first donate some money to the charitable organisations before using it because it will help to secure the balance of the money one had won and on the other hand it is a very reasonable thing to do for our own spiritual being. When we depart the world, we cannot bring along the money with us so it is really worthwhile to donate some money for useful purposes. One has to be careful of which charitable organisations that one is interested to donate as some charitable organisations do not run the actual activities. Hope you don't mind me commenting this.

If you believe in the universal law of truth and in other meaning, it is called "You reap what you sow", it is really worth creating good karmas (deeds) for ourselves.

Those good deeds created in this lifetime will also affect an individual's next life path/ dimension.

Have a wonderful "spending" and great holidays. Hope you can visit our country in Malaysia (one of the South-East Asia countries) too! We will definitely welcome you all.

Cheers,
Mrs Anonymous
Marcus

Eagle, ID

#7 Sep 11, 2007
Mrs Anonymous wrote:
Dear Mr & Mrs Belawsky
I'm really glad that you had won the lottery.
I should say this is not called "lucky" but I believe it is your own good creations of "karmas" in your past lifetimes or this lifetime that had manifested to make you won this fabulous ticket. To won such a big amount, it did took numerous past good karmas (deeds) to manifest it. So, hope you will use the money appropriately. If I won as much money like you had, I would definitely donate to some charitable organisations in the world. The amount which I would contribute to selective charitable organisations will be 5-10% of the total amount won. This was said when anyone wins any lottery money, it is better to first donate some money to the charitable organisations before using it because it will help to secure the balance of the money one had won and on the other hand it is a very reasonable thing to do for our own spiritual being. When we depart the world, we cannot bring along the money with us so it is really worthwhile to donate some money for useful purposes. One has to be careful of which charitable organisations that one is interested to donate as some charitable organisations do not run the actual activities. Hope you don't mind me commenting this.
If you believe in the universal law of truth and in other meaning, it is called "You reap what you sow", it is really worth creating good karmas (deeds) for ourselves.
Those good deeds created in this lifetime will also affect an individual's next life path/ dimension.
Have a wonderful "spending" and great holidays. Hope you can visit our country in Malaysia (one of the South-East Asia countries) too! We will definitely welcome you all.
Cheers,
Mrs Anonymous
Dear Lord, give it rest. Let these people do what they want with their money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers (Jun '15) Jan 19 New Jersey 3
Fire Chief in Ewing nj, Big C31 and DC 32 Jan 18 wiseazz 1
St Michael Home for Chilren Alumni 1952-1975 (Feb '07) Jan 8 Mortmeek120 167
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Dec '16 John Gold 2
News Firearm-only bear hunt in New Jersey resumes Dec '16 TerriB1 1
PAID Focus Group Men and Women ages 18-30!! $2... Nov '16 Focus Group Recru... 1
Fake Moon Landing Question (Mar '12) Nov '16 Rag Doll 32

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages