Man shot dead by police, 2 relatives ...

Man shot dead by police, 2 relatives arrested

There are 1 comment on the Palm Beach Post story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Man shot dead by police, 2 relatives arrested. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

A 32-year-old Gwinnett County man was shot dead Thursday night by two police officers, and two of his family members were arrested shortly afterward outside a home near Lawrenceville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

“The Constitution Rocks !!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Obviously you have never had a BB gun pointed at you by someone that you do not know and is acting irrationally. It looks like a real gun and it would appear that you have just entered a situation that unless you do something fast you are not going home again. How can you blame the officers for this ? You need to hire robots that can read minds or at least see into the future in this situation. Since we do not have that ability we must send regular men and women out every day to protect and serve us. They aren't super human but do the job of one. Probably for less than you make. No officer ever wants to take a life. It's the last thing they want other than going back home to their family. They should have the benefit of doubt in these situations. They've earned it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Jackson Powell Apr 14 Powpow 1
Dave harvell your being lied to its your roomma... Apr 7 Trickyricky 1
1008 apartment that is ! You gave up or your ju... Apr 7 Napoleon 1
Marilyn monroe is my twin sister ! North gwinne... Apr 7 Napoleon 1
Is Lawrenceville safe? (Mar '10) Apr 5 Stacy 18
Phil Lindsey Apr 5 Stacy 3
Don Geary ,Danny Porter, Jack Burnette Corruption (Jan '09) Mar '18 Dakota 22

Lawrenceville Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages