Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family

Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family

There are 1274 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Four people are dead after a crash caused by a reckless driver on Interstate 85 Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 64
Next Last
Tory One

Phenix City, AL

#1377 May 25, 2008
any court date yet??
Tory One

Orlando, FL

#1378 May 30, 2008
bump ......................
Truth

Mableton, GA

#1379 May 30, 2008
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinne...

Bond denied. The accused criminal will remain in an accused jail.

Tory One, looks like you chased away the missing chromosome crowd that cannot read a criminal record and defends the indefensible.

Cody, my man, hope you didn't have plans for the next 15 years. You're going to hate prison. Really.
Tory One

Orlando, FL

#1380 May 30, 2008
thanks Truth, says there were 20 of his family there, after six weeks Cody will be getting used to jail, I notice his (ex) "girlfriend" may not have been there, first sensible move of her life, shows there is hope for her.
Tory One

Atlanta, GA

#1381 Jun 3, 2008
BUMP
Matt

Draper, UT

#1382 Jun 10, 2008
Tory One wrote:
BUMP
I guess this is one way to make it easier to find.
Thanks
Matt
Tory One

Atlanta, GA

#1383 Jun 10, 2008
My pleasure, ............
vanessa

Sharpsburg, GA

#1384 Jun 16, 2008
sex does not have nothing to do with killing 4 people on i-85 and sometimes its the girls that does be wanting sex from men and mostly its how your mom raised you what if your your mom did that when she was young it kind of like if its in your blood or your culture so nobody should be blamed for doing that and that is love not rape if the girl likes it thatn that is love so people need to stop judging because only god could judge let god take care of the problem!
Tory One

Atlanta, GA

#1386 Jul 31, 2008
bump ......... was there not a court date this week??
emmittfan

Plymouth, MA

#1387 Aug 4, 2008
Was this the wreck that killed Latoya Johnson?

Since: Aug 08

Utica, KY

#1388 Aug 7, 2008
tragic; simply tragic.

Since: Aug 08

Atlanta, GA

#1389 Aug 18, 2008
IS HE STILL IN JAIL?
Gary

Suwanee, GA

#1390 Feb 11, 2012
Carmon Rhoden, the dad of Cody has had many lawsuits and judgements filed against him. He owes lots of people money and is a con artist well know within the Gainesville community. Just look at what Cody did, the accorn does not fall far from the tree. How many more people will have become victims of the Rhoden family? Carmon Rhoden needs to be locked up for life as well.
Gary

Suwanee, GA

#1391 Feb 11, 2012
Both Carmon Rhoden (the coniving father) and Cody Rhoden(the deviant son) will recieve the justice they deserve, when they both end up in hell for all the bad things they have done to people in their life. To bad Carmon who claims he is a "Christian" never read what happens to thiefs, drunkards, con-men, and murderors in the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A & J Locksmith Svc (Mar '10) 14 hr Jade 7
I think my Teen stepdaughter is flirting with m... (Nov '14) Sun Forresthump 6
News Panel: No pit bull restrictions (Oct '10) Feb 17 Roger 12
A Day Without White Women (Mar '17) Feb 4 Little Earl 19
Searching for Gabriel Montecarlo Jan 22 Bevwebb 3
News Gwinnett cops capture Virgin Islands fugitive (Feb '12) Jan 20 Spanky 3
News Teen Sentenced in Gwinnett Co. Murder (Mar '08) Jan 20 jehovah cordell 35

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance