Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family

Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family

There are 1274 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Crash Destroys Gwinnett Family. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Four people are dead after a crash caused by a reckless driver on Interstate 85 Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Jen

Peachtree City, GA

#23 Apr 1, 2008
concern person wrote:
Look I really feel bad for what happen to the Randle Family,but seriously do they need a Memorial Fund if they can afford a private limo from the airport?
Look bright one. I've taken a limo from the airport. It cost me $45. That was cheaper than a taxi cab!!! Split that between 7 or 8 people in the car, it's not "that expensive."
M Russo

Atlanta, GA

#24 Apr 1, 2008
I'll bet this scumbag was drunk - and it looks like his father helped cover it up. The father should be held accountable for helping the jr. scumbag hide and sober up.
GA Mom

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2008
concern person wrote:
Look I really feel bad for what happen to the Randle Family,but seriously do they need a Memorial Fund if they can afford a private limo from the airport?
Are you kidding me? This family just suffered a horrible, senseless tragedy. A precious baby, his mom, dad and uncle are dead. I'm sitting here in tears over this tragedy. You are focusing on a 75$ ride from the airport? That is a far far cry from the cost of burying this family. Parking and gas alone would have been as much if not more. Shame on you.

Since: Nov 07

Huntsville Alabama

#27 Apr 1, 2008
No words could describe the hurt I feel right at this moment. Lord God in heaven please take care of the family members left here on earth who were affected in this crash and my your will be done concerning the people who caused it to happen. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Truth fighter

Memphis, TN

#28 Apr 1, 2008
This guy turned himself in with a lawyer and his father. The lawyer is a piece of **** like all defense attorneys and the father will not let this jerk grow up and take any responsibilities. Let us see how this plays out. Will excuses win out? Will the media milk this from the perspective of anyone who will get on camera?
Hartwell

Hartwell, GA

#29 Apr 1, 2008
He and his father are lying and his father is covering up for him. He should tell the truth and apologize for this terrible thing he has caused. That family did nothing wrong. They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It could have happened to any of us on 85,any day. This 20 year old is a rectless boy who drove like a madman and now a family is devestated.
Tim

Atlanta, GA

#30 Apr 1, 2008
How soon will be it be before we find out that this driver has had numerous speeding tickets? He's probably been a reckless driver since he got his driver's license.
lucy

Lilburn, GA

#31 Apr 1, 2008
"he was unaware"!!?? and he fled the scene??!!their story is so unreal. UNfortunately the pain and suffering he caused is not
moo

Cleveland, GA

#32 Apr 1, 2008
I vote for life without parole.
Mom of two

Boynton Beach, FL

#33 Apr 1, 2008
LAW PATROL wrote:
We all need to let those who are trained to investigate accidents finish their job and for them to make the correct determination as to what happened.
Hearsay evidence and emotional outcry does NOT solve any mysteries, nor convict the guilty party.
Good answer. Been with the department long?
sdfsdgd

Powder Springs, GA

#35 Apr 1, 2008
"concern person wrote:
Look I really feel bad for what happen to the Randle Family,but seriously do they need a Memorial Fund if they can afford a private limo from the airport?"

just to let you know, they aren't rich in the slightest bit, thank you very much. the only reason they rented a limo was b/c they had no other way to get there b/c they had so many people! and its not that expensive.
Moon Dog

Marietta, GA

#36 Apr 1, 2008
LAW PATROL wrote:
We all need to let those who are trained to investigate accidents finish their job and for them to make the correct determination as to what happened.
Hearsay evidence and emotional outcry does NOT solve any mysteries, nor convict the guilty party.
I don't recall being sworn in in the court of the WXIA Forum.
AJD

Gainesville, GA

#37 Apr 1, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever looked into it? Its the same price as a cab. Don't be so ignorant. That was a stupid, cold, insensitive comment.
The guy owned a limo company.
He was a driver and owner of Destiny Limousine. http://www.destinylimousine.com/
A working man.
Lori

Peachtree City, GA

#38 Apr 1, 2008
His story is such crap. There are people who called 911 about him speeding and crossing several lanes of traffic. And they really expect us to believe that "he was hit"? And he didn't know about the accident? Yeah right, little punk was probably drunk or stoned and didn't want the extra charges. How nice of him to wait until he was sober or no longer high.

Sounds like the baby suffered for 30 minutes and the rest of the family will suffer for the rest of their lives. So how about this for punishment. Make him really suffer for 30 minutes then put him in jail for the rest of his life.

They say stupid isn't a crime, this proves otherwise. And Daddy isn't much better. As a parent we want to protect our children, this one needs to "man up" and pay for his crime.
Dawn

United States

#39 Apr 1, 2008
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Randle family. This is so horrible for someone to have to go through. You have my deepest sympathy. May God Bless you and give you the strength to make it through your time of need.
sdfsdgd

Powder Springs, GA

#40 Apr 1, 2008
AJD wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy owned a limo company.
He was a driver and owner of Destiny Limousine. http://www.destinylimousine.com/
A working man.
mr. know it all, just to tell you that family DID NOT own a limo company. get your facts straight. i dont konw about the driver, but he was not part of the family, so if he owned a company, none of it is related to the family, he was just the person driving them
Prayer 4 the family

Roswell, GA

#41 Apr 1, 2008
I am so saddened by all of this and it breaks my heart to know that this family has had to deal with such a tragedy and pain. My thoughts and prayer are with the Randle family...
Lori

Peachtree City, GA

#43 Apr 1, 2008
sdfsdgd wrote:
<quoted text>
mr. know it all, just to tell you that family DID NOT own a limo company. get your facts straight. i dont konw about the driver, but he was not part of the family, so if he owned a company, none of it is related to the family, he was just the person driving them
The Limo driver owned the limo company. But you are correct, the family does not own the limo company and the driver of the limo was not related to the family.
Friend

Miami, FL

#44 Apr 1, 2008
I was one of alex's best friend(the 14 yr old)
he was the best guy in the world and we miss him and his sister and his nephew soo much...
all of these ppl talking crap need to stop... they r great ppl and we miss them dearly!!
Joe ATL

United States

#45 Apr 1, 2008
Father of the driver should do as much time as the son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Self Sucking (Mar '15) Feb 17 Aaron Powell 4
News Police seek landscaper they say engaged in sex ... Feb 17 Marti 1
News Promoting Your Neighborhood And National Busine... Jan '17 Marti 1
News Fazoli's Closes 2016 With 15 Consecutive Quarte... Jan '17 Marti 1
Jobs? Jan '17 Marti 3
Looking Jan '17 Marti 10
HRH Barack Obama Jan '17 Servant to BHO 1

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance