Murdered Girl Was Rap Star's Daughter

Murdered Girl Was Rap Star's Daughter

There are 123 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Murdered Girl Was Rap Star's Daughter. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Authorities are still trying to understand what may have led the 17-year-old son of a suburban Atlanta sheriff's deputy to shoot to death his mother -- who was the deputy -- and his two young sisters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
jack

Decatur, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2008
WHERE IS THE FATHER????? When are we going to learn that it takes two parents -- not government counselors -- to raise kids!??? Bill Cosby has it right. When are we going to become smart and strong enough to listen to Bill Cosby and STOP BLAMING SHORTCOMINGS ON OTHERS????

Since: Feb 08

Buford, GA

#3 Mar 1, 2008
How sad that this woman gave birth to the instument that caused her death. We love them, we raise them, feed them, school them, hold them when they cry, wipe thier tears away, encourage them when they need it, cheer them when they excel, cry for them when they don't. We give them everything we can and mourn for what we can't.
What could have caused this young man to do something so hideous?? It just blows the mind. I am so sad for this family and sadder still for this young man. For whatever happened to make him do something like this and for the horrible reality and remorse that he will have to live with for all eternity.
So sad all the way around.
There are some things you can never take back.
God have mercy on his soul.
Matter of Opinion

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2008
They can't seek the death penalty because of his age? Well, he's an adult in the eyes of Georgia that's why he went to an adult detention center.

He made an adult decision, so he should suffer adult consequences.

Don't get me wrong, it's sad no matter how you flip this.
jackie

Miami, FL

#6 Mar 1, 2008
IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA THEY TELL KIDS THEIR ADULTS AT 17 YEARS OLD AND THEN THEY THINK THEY CAN GET SMART WITH THERE PARENTS AND TELL US TO GO TO HELL IM AN ADULT, SO IF THEY ARE ADULTS AT 17 WHY CANT HE BE CHARGED AS ONE. EHAT A SHAME NEXT THING YOU KNOW HIUS LAWYER WILL SAY HE'S BIPOLAR. HAHA.

Since: Feb 08

Atlanta, GA

#7 Mar 1, 2008
There'll always be some fool trying to blame the father...

Where's the mother's responsibility in having children with multiple men and raising a possible murderer?
Gerry

Marietta, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2008
shhh wrote:
How sad that this woman gave birth to the instument that caused her death. We love them, we raise them, feed them, school them, hold them when they cry, wipe thier tears away, encourage them when they need it, cheer them when they excel, cry for them when they don't. We give them everything we can and mourn for what we can't.
What could have caused this young man to do something so hideous?? It just blows the mind. I am so sad for this family and sadder still for this young man. For whatever happened to make him do something like this and for the horrible reality and remorse that he will have to live with for all eternity.
So sad all the way around.
There are some things you can never take back.
God have mercy on his soul.
I have worked with young people on the streets or heading to the streets. Do you know that many young girls and boys are only kept long enough for the child support money. Imagine what must go through the mind of a young person who comes into the reality that they a government paycheck for someones lifestyle. I am not implying this is the case here, but how many last names reside in this one household? And how do we tell a young black male what he should be doing when we te adults are barely doing right by them?
May God help us all.
chyna

Duluth, GA

#10 Mar 1, 2008
the 4 year old's father is Juvenille.
bjlowery

Hephzibah, GA

#12 Mar 1, 2008
The Real Salaam wrote:
There'll always be some fool trying to blame the father...
Where's the mother's responsibility in having children with multiple men and raising a possible murderer?
Tell it like it is!!! Stop giving a baby to every man you sleep with... This is very sad and maybe the living will think about the dead experiences..
JSR

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2008
The Real Salaam wrote:
There'll always be some fool trying to blame the father...
Where's the mother's responsibility in having children with multiple men and raising a possible murderer?
Agreed
jrb

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 1, 2008
Dat right wrote:
Write a rap song about dis...fool!
Now thats funny
Gypsii

Berea, OH

#19 Mar 1, 2008
In this case the "father" of the daughter, rapper Juvenile, was being taken to court for non-payment of child support. It's sad that he's now lost the daughter that he wouldn't even support.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's in a satanic gang like the FOLKS gang (i.e. for our lord and king satan) or something ridiculous like that. Oh well, in America we average 1 mass murder like this PER WEEK...more than any other country in the world! Just like Drew Peterson thinks that it's perfectly ok for him to murder all of his wives, kids like this one have no problem just getting rid of anybody who gets in their way.

He probably thought that he could kill his family and get away with it. That way he would be free and on his own and would be left with whatever money, car, etc...that his mom had i.e. freedom the easy way. I can't even imagine what he must have felt after mowing down his entired family like that....a little 4 year old sister? He must have been cold as ice inside.
D Right one

Suwanee, GA

#20 Mar 1, 2008
The little young punk did it tryin to be gangsta. He sure looked cool in his mug shot. Moms and his sisters are dead and he's keepin it real....
Gail

Lilburn, GA

#21 Mar 1, 2008
Chillin In New Mexico wrote:
You're convicting him already? Who are any of you? You're smart right? So the Mother had no enemies, being in a neighborhood that she problably wasn't wanted in, and wearing a police uniform resulting in her making enemies in that manner as well. The dirty south police were too quick in publishing his guilty verdict, and you're all just eating it up! She could've had the usual dirty south segregated mentality KKK neighbors who didn't want her there! None of us know what really happened yet, which is why "the son is not guilty yet"...Not in this country. Why are you all being so self righteous, as if your life is so perfect that you can criticize this family. What goes on behind your closed doors? I don't want to know, just trying to prompt you to think that you are nowhere near perfection to the point where you can judge this professional business womans manner in which she took care of her family.
He confessed.
Gerry

Marietta, GA

#22 Mar 1, 2008
Gypsii wrote:
In this case the "father" of the daughter, rapper Juvenile, was being taken to court for non-payment of child support. It's sad that he's now lost the daughter that he wouldn't even support.
It wouldn't surprise me if he's in a satanic gang like the FOLKS gang (i.e. for our lord and king satan) or something ridiculous like that. Oh well, in America we average 1 mass murder like this PER WEEK...more than any other country in the world! Just like Drew Peterson thinks that it's perfectly ok for him to murder all of his wives, kids like this one have no problem just getting rid of anybody who gets in their way.
He probably thought that he could kill his family and get away with it. That way he would be free and on his own and would be left with whatever money, car, etc...that his mom had i.e. freedom the easy way. I can't even imagine what he must have felt after mowing down his entired family like that....a little 4 year old sister? He must have been cold as ice inside.
Don't forget we have a TV show like that of Fox's The Terminator promoting senseless violence. We still have a entertainment industry that promotes violence against our elders, young people and women. These young people have begun turning their hate and wrath onto their siblings and mothers and stepdads. It crosses race and goes to the heart of America's problem, child neglect.
Bridget

Dothan, AL

#23 Mar 1, 2008
The Real Salaam wrote:
There'll always be some fool trying to blame the father...
Where's the mother's responsibility in having children with multiple men and raising a possible murderer?
What about men that have multiple kids with different women? and don't take care of them? At least she was a woman with a career and a home, raising 3 kids on her own. How was she supposed to know her own son would murder her? Stop being so damn judgemental.
Gerry

Marietta, GA

#24 Mar 1, 2008
The Real Salaam wrote:
There'll always be some fool trying to blame the father...
Where's the mother's responsibility in having children with multiple men and raising a possible murderer?
Bro, asking questions like that is gonna make folks think. We can't have that type of conversation. We have to be PC, like not asking what is woman 7 years older than a rapper doing having his baby when she already has two teenage children. Brother, we can't dare hold black women accountable at this tragic time, lets react after this happens again. Brother, it is appearent that Bill Cosby tried to warn people before it was too late. But Too Late is the AA way. Don't you be judgemental my friend, but be prepared to arrange marriages for your children and maybe research polygyny, because our black community is incapable of doing anything better than self destruction.
So Sad

Cumming, GA

#25 Mar 1, 2008
Too bad
TATIANA

Lowell, IN

#26 Mar 1, 2008
I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOST. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOJNG THROW RIGHT NOW. SO, I'AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR RIGHT NOW
Realist

Ooltewah, TN

#27 Mar 1, 2008
Gerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget we have a TV show like that of Fox's The Terminator promoting senseless violence. We still have a entertainment industry that promotes violence against our elders, young people and women. These young people have begun turning their hate and wrath onto their siblings and mothers and stepdads. It crosses race and goes to the heart of America's problem, child neglect.
If you think the entertainment industry promotes violence you should read the violence in the Bible. Talk about a christian cult brainwashing! Religion has killed millions more than TV or movies ever will.

Breed like a rat and chances are that your rats will die like a rat.
Franna

Memphis, TN

#28 Mar 1, 2008
Chillin In New Mexico wrote:
You're convicting him already? Who are any of you? You're smart right? So the Mother had no enemies, being in a neighborhood that she problably wasn't wanted in, and wearing a police uniform resulting in her making enemies in that manner as well. The dirty south police were too quick in publishing his guilty verdict, and you're all just eating it up! She could've had the usual dirty south segregated mentality KKK neighbors who didn't want her there! None of us know what really happened yet, which is why "the son is not guilty yet"...Not in this country. Why are you all being so self righteous, as if your life is so perfect that you can criticize this family. What goes on behind your closed doors? I don't want to know, just trying to prompt you to think that you are nowhere near perfection to the point where you can judge this professional business womans manner in which she took care of her family.
Why are you doing the same thing you accuse others of? Why are you being so self righteous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Self Sucking (Mar '15) Sun john moody 2
News Promoting Your Neighborhood And National Busine... Jan 18 Marti 1
News Fazoli's Closes 2016 With 15 Consecutive Quarte... Jan 18 Marti 1
Jobs? Jan 18 Marti 3
Looking Jan 18 Marti 10
HRH Barack Obama Jan 11 Servant to BHO 1
Respirtory Therapist Jeremy Sisk Jan 4 Jeremy Sisk 8

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages