First Prev
of 4
Next Last
TPPI

Buffalo, MN

#1 Mar 7, 2008
Hi, Do you live in a haunted house? Do you work at a haunted buliding?? Do you go to a haunted school??? Do you need paranormal help???? IF so Twin Ports Paranormal Investigators Can Help you!!!!!
http://www.twinportsparanormal.com/
TPPI
tem

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 2, 2008
can anyone refer me to haunted houses in duluth MN
Ang

Duluth, MN

#3 Nov 29, 2008
I have been looking into old Nopeming.Was recently a nursing home,but is now abondond. I was just reading an article about a girl who loved the old architectural sequences of the building and went there to take pictures..however she didnt speak or even hint to it being haunted nore did she say she saw or heard anything..but on her website documentry there were a bunch of pics she took and it was her taking a pic down the hallway of a large corredor..and in that pic im not even kidding was a person standing at the end in old nurses type clothing you could not see a face and it looked a little smudged,but it gave me a real ery feeling because i know it wasnt her or one of her friends..so i believe it was a spirit.I just cant believe she didnt see it or say anything about it in her documenting..when i saw it i called my boyfriend over and we were both stunned..I have heard lots of stories from people that the old place is believed to be haunted..doors slamming and footsteps. They say it was an old insane esylem but the only info i found is that is was built for "T.B" patients back in tha 1900's..I only live about 10 min away from the building and have only been there once but am getting more and more curious about it so might go visit again..
Paul

Superior, WI

#4 Mar 30, 2009
I have heard of Nopeming being haunted myself. I know people who had worked there, I will ask them.
RedTeam

Buffalo, MN

#5 May 29, 2009
Nopeming is hauted, but you will be arrested if you go up there.
Megan

Duluth, MN

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Yes Nopeming is really haunted. My mom use to work there, and she claims that she has seen the same object/person, at the end of the hall staring out the window. She would turn her head back and it would be gone. And also at late hours she would still be working. She would be pushing a cart around the rooms, she would leave the cart to go into a room as soon as she came out the cart would be at the end of the hall. So my mother has seen strange things happen around that place and she belives it is haunted and so do I.
Ascher

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2009
My best friends mom used to work there when it was a nursing home.
She said that on the 3rd floor at the end of the hall there would be a woman looking out the window. She told us she never talked to it and her back was always turned on her. But when my friends mom (Tina)would have her food cart by the patients doors she would go in the room and come back out and the carts ould be pushed down the hall. I beleive that Nopeming is haunted.
Ascher

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2009
oh and she said the woman was dressed up like an old tim nurse.
niila

Duluth, MN

#9 Jun 19, 2009
you will not necessarily be arrested if you go to nopeming. my friends and i drove right in and were seen by a groundskeeper, who didn't bother or report us as we investigated the building (which is however rigged with motion sensors) and the old steam plant, where the smoke stack-like tower is located. in my opinion THAT building is the most haunted on the property.
stnega

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 30, 2009
Has anyone ever actually seen a ghost? I hear of sightings but have never met anyone who has actually seen one.
niila

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2009
my boyfriend swears on his life that when he was in nopeming he and his friends saw a hospital bed wheeling itself down the hallway. take that as you will.
Ascher

Barnesville, OH

#12 Jul 16, 2009
the ghost is on the 4th floor somewear
Ascher

Barnesville, OH

#13 Jul 16, 2009
will you post a link to this website for me please. I want to see the ghost my best friends mom was talking about.
meme

Buffalo, MN

#14 Nov 1, 2009
i have heard that the smoke stack is a creamatoury where they burned bodies. i don't know if that is true but me and my friends walked down in there this summer and it felt like something was watchhing us and we were struck by a blast of cold air
Zombieh3ro

Newton, IA

#15 Dec 4, 2009
Hey My mom also used to work at Nopeming. i used to play there as a kid and have seen and heard weird stuff there man by far the most haunted place i was in was either the morgue or the shacks behind the main complex. the shacks used to be homes for other residents.
Alex

International Falls, MN

#16 Jan 17, 2010
THE building is owned by saint louis county and it is said not to be used for anything and is aparently on the market.I belive they are hiding something there...why would they have it locked up???
kadee

Buffalo, MN

#17 Mar 19, 2010
Morgan park middle school!
i think it is haunted..the third floor girls bathroom for sure!!i have been in there(by myself) and heard a little girl crying and paper towel floating. the stall door slammmed open and i saw a faint figure.
another time, was just a few days ago when the sink turned on, and u have to add alot of pressure to turn it on. Another time last week, we heard a loud slam in the middle of class,and no one did it, My teacher was really surprised,,its a very creepy place...
Jayden

Superior, WI

#18 Mar 28, 2010
I can assure you nopeming is haunted. It used to be a nursing home/crematorium where they cremated bodies that had black lung or whatever the disease is from coal mining. I just went up there a few nights ago. it was dark, and raining a little bit so it was really creepy. we walked on the road and through this little grassy area and there was a raandom old chair sitting there, facing the woods. but it was a nice chair, like one youd see in a living room. we couldnt go in the big building because there were workers in there and there are motion sensors all over the place and hidden cameras surrounding the building, so we went to the smoke stacks. we walked in and got hit by like a dozen bats, so if you are planning on going, cover your hair. all we had were flashlights, and my friends were in the garage area and I was standing behind. I felt like I was being watched, and saw a wierd foggy figure down by the basement. I immediatly got chills and I felt like I was being pushed out of there. Then we went around to the underground tunnel where they burried the bodies. we went down and it smells so bad in there, its horrible. we got out by the smokestacks again and then walked around the smoke stacks and saw this creepy storage type thing. but we got closer and they were specific words we didnt know of. then we heard little noises from inside. like a chair tilting, a screech of a door, and just all of this banging, but no talking. we booked it out of there soo fast, it was the scariest day of my life. So have BE CAREFUL if you plan on going to nopeming, its interesting and stuff, but very creepy and monitored and haunted and a lot of things happen there. Sorry for telling such a long story, but this was my experience, and I will never forget how scary that day was.
kairos

Duluth, MN

#19 Apr 4, 2010
Where we can we find those pictures you speak of? Do you have any more information on Nopeming or know where to find some? jstahnk@gmail.com
kairos

Duluth, MN

#20 Apr 4, 2010
Ang wrote:
I have been looking into old Nopeming.Was recently a nursing home,but is now abondond. I was just reading an article about a girl who loved the old architectural sequences of the building and went there to take pictures..however she didnt speak or even hint to it being haunted nore did she say she saw or heard anything..but on her website documentry there were a bunch of pics she took and it was her taking a pic down the hallway of a large corredor..and in that pic im not even kidding was a person standing at the end in old nurses type clothing you could not see a face and it looked a little smudged,but it gave me a real ery feeling because i know it wasnt her or one of her friends..so i
believe it was a spirit.I just cant believe she didnt see it or say anything about it in her documenting..when i saw it i called my boyfriend over and we were both stunned..I have heard lots of stories from people that the old place is believed to be haunted..doors slamming and footsteps. They say it was an old insane esylem but the only info i found is that is was built for "T.B" patients back in tha 1900's..I only live about 10 min away from the building and have only been there once but am getting more and more curious about it so might go visit again..
Where we can we find those pictures you speak of? Do you have any more information on Nopeming or know where to find some? jstahnk@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of my life Dec 17 Drphil 2
Does anyone know Jif? Dec 13 Needananswer 1
Horny Women (Sep '13) Dec 11 big daddy 4
Subhani and Subhani Immigration Lawyers Review (Jan '09) Dec 10 JTPatel 7
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Dec 6 Independent1 56
Authorities probing suspicious fire at Ga. Wal-... Dec 4 Truthpaste 1
Review: The New Roots Barber Shop Nov '14 Renaeskye 1

Lawrenceville News Video

Lawrenceville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lawrenceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lawrenceville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawrenceville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

NFL 6:21AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster
NBC Sports12:21 PM
Falcons hoping for 0-0 fresh start in playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Another strong December has Panthers on playoff doorstep - NBC Sports