Snellville Death Ruled Suspicious

Snellville Death Ruled Suspicious

There are 103 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Jul 19, 2007, titled Snellville Death Ruled Suspicious. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Detectives fanned out in Snellville's Bright Water subdivision Thursday asking neighbors if they heard or saw anything unusual Wednesday night, when the body of 45-year-old Yasmeen Savani was found in her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Evans

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2007
My heart & prayers are with the Sayani family. May have comfort and peace.
a friend

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Jul 19, 2007
We pray for you every moment, may your soul rest in eternal peace... we love you.
Jane

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2007
I will never forget you...your eyes full of love and wisdom...and that warm and nurturing smile..you were my best mentor...my role model...
HQ JK

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2007
Everyone loves you so much,
your soul will reach Allah peacefully,
you were not just the mother of one,
but a mother to all your Jamati members
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Alina Atiq

Karachi, Pakistan

#6 Jul 20, 2007
this is really a very violence act. May her soul rest in peace!Amen!
Alina Atiq

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Jul 20, 2007
Yasmeen Sayani was my maternal aunt. We were deeply in shock when we heard the news. We want to convey our deep condolence to saleem uncle, and my cousin who is their only daughter. May Allah give them strength to face the situation patiently!
emorynurse

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2007
i had the pleasure of working with yasmeen and she was a wonderful co-worker, who loved to make people laugh. all of our hearts will be at ease once we find out what "really" happened. i pray that the sayani family will remain strong and focused no matter what the outcome is.
EMORY JOHNS CREEK NURSE

Scottdale, GA

#9 Jul 20, 2007
YAZI ,I WILL MISS YOUR SMILING FACE IN THE HALLWAYS OF THE HOSPITAL.YOU WERE EVERYONES MOTHER.YOU TOOK CARE OF US ALL.WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH..OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILY DURING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TIME.
Emory Nurse

Conley, GA

#10 Jul 21, 2007
We all loved you and will miss you so much.

She was a wonderful nurse and a pleasure to work with. My heart breaks for her family and loved ones. She will truly be missed.
Akber Wali

Lafayette, LA

#11 Jul 22, 2007
May Allah bless her soul in eternal peace.

God Bless,
co-worker at akuh

Evanston, IL

#12 Jul 22, 2007
Your voice still roams in my ears.you motivated me when i was new at akuh.I will always miss you , you were full of life my heart goes out for your family.may god bless your family!!!
Friend

Brentwood, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2007
it is so comforting hearing how many people loved and miss yaz. she touched all of us. her love for others was one of a kind. we all love you and pray to see you in heaven.
emory nurse

Brentwood, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2007
Yaz did not suicide! She loved life and everyone loved her!
Friend

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2007
emory nurse wrote:
Yaz did not suicide! She loved life and everyone loved her!
stop with it everyone knows that she didn't commit suicide so stop bringing these nasty words to your mouth have some shame
fatima moosa

Richmond, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2007
may her soul rest in peace.....
Baseball Mom of Five

Lilburn, GA

#17 Jul 23, 2007
Did Yaz used to work at Em. Dunwoody in the ICU and occasion in ER and sometimes House Sup??
Nazish

Cambridge, UK

#18 Jul 24, 2007
God bless her Soul
Saleem Sayani is my maternal uncle and we all family members are still in shock of the death.
Yasmeen auntie was very nice in person we can still not believe that she is not with us any longer.
We just want everyone to pray for her so that her soul can rest in Peace.
We all loved her.
a good friend

Langston, AL

#19 Jul 24, 2007
All my hope is with the Sayani family.
Farid K

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jul 24, 2007
May Allah bless her soul in eternal peace.
Forever Friend

Duluth, GA

#21 Jul 24, 2007
I don't know how to stop missing you......You carried a beautiful light that was so rare and some sick individual took that away from us. The world will never be the same. I pray for you and your family every day that Allah will ease their pain because there is no doubt in my mind that paradise is now yours. I love you Honey Bunny....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day Without White Women May 20 Dr Grumbles 2
kroger on 78 closing down May 20 Dr Grumbles 3
Review: Southern Perfection Painting (Aug '13) May 11 Marti H 4
News See it: Ga. cop seen in video kicking handcuffe... May 8 Derka der 7
Colonial Grand - Pleasant Hill burglary Apr 28 acresident 1
News Autism; Soothing the Senses and Saving the Plan... Apr 27 new user 1
gwinnett county has a "quality of life" unit (Apr '08) Apr 25 Marti 77

Lawrenceville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance