Review: Daniel F Ashley Attorney

Review: Daniel F Ashley Attorney

Posted in the Lawrenceville Forum

Crooked Attorney

Loganville, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2009
He will take your money and then not do any of the work (that is if you are a woman). He filed non-legally binding paperwork with the Courts. He will verbally abuse you and then terminate representation. When you ask for a refund of your money he will then make up lies and tell you to "F" off. Would not recommend unless you are crazy!!
Attorney Daniel F Ashley

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Atty Daniel is a great attorney. He represented my family with my mothers vehicular homicide death, custody suite of my brother, legal issues on my job and whenever I need legal advice he always answers my calls and helps me.
I wish nothing but the best for his career. He is truly gifted in the law field.

Awesome Attorney!
Do not hire him

Rome, GA

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Worst lawyer ever. He will work for the other side, take bribes, give in to threats and will call you all kinds of names. He will insist that you sign blank documents, and he will not inform you of court dates. The case was easy once I fired this bastard. The bar is going to suspend him shortly.
Jake_S

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Always hire a Jewish lawyer. They "run the show".
Ashley doesn't sound like a Jewish name.
gibbs

Newnan, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2012
My family had the privilege of meeting Daniel several yeas ago , he is not only an awesome lawyer, he is a wonderful person! Daniel has represented me several times over the years and he is the one person you want by your side in court. I have recommended Daniel Ashely to many friends and family with complete confidence in knowing he will get the job done and treat you with respect. It's sad that in todays world some lawyers are viewed as money hungry and will stop at nothing to rob you blind. That is not the case with Daniel. I have sent many people to him who were not financially able to pay but needed emergancy help and he was there for them with out any hesitation. I witnessed first hand how big of a heart this man had when he had a truck of food and household items delivered to a family in need.Actions speak louder than words and Daniel conveys that with out a doubt! Thank you Mr. Ashley!!!!!!
Daniel Ashley is Cheater

Alpharetta, GA

#6 May 9, 2013
do not hire him!! ! He's a cheater, liar, theft and criminal. He will take all of your money and do nothing. He is the worst the lawyer in the world. He will waste your time and ruin your life.
scum

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2013
He has verbally threatned me on several occasions. He thinks hes smooth, but hes actually an old burnout more concerned with smoking Marbloro Reds than helping me with my case. Daniel will screw you and your wife if he had the opportunity. Stay away there are better options for an attorney in his same building
Love the Guy

Lawrenceville, GA

#8 Sep 26, 2013
OH my gosh, i wonder if we are taking about the same guy here, he is an excellent attorney. I don't know what i would have done with out him. It is wierd seeing all of the negative comments when I have nothing but high regard for this man
Sleeping in Lawrenceville

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Nov 19, 2013
I too am baffled by the negative comments.. I wondered at first were we talking about the same person. I could harldy sleep at night as I was so worried about a court case. Had I known what a wonderful attorney he was, I could have spent my nights snoozing instead of worrying about getting "screwed over" again by an ex. I was referred by a friend but there is always still that gnawing worry if the attorney is going to get in there and fight the good fight on your case. I will happily hire Daniel Asley again should I ever need any legal advice or representation. He goes in the courtroom and has such a presence when addressing the judge. I was very impressed. He made the other attorey look like a bungling idiot to be quite honest. And what was even better, we didnt have to spend hours going over the case, I gave him my paperwork, I gave him my viewpoint and he took care of everything. My hat is off to this man.
Awful

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 May 5, 2014
His ethics and morals are that of a good person. He simply does not follow his own ethics or morals; he has no integrity.
Marti

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 May 11, 2014
I am lookin for someone to handle my divorce. Need someone that will work hard for mr to get what me and my kids deserve. Recommends are helpful please.
Thankful

Conyers, GA

#13 Jul 7, 2014
I am also baffled by the negative comments. My experience (and those of my family...a sister, brother in-law, nephew and 2 nieces so far) have been amazing!! I'm not sure another attorney would have been able to accomplish what he did for me. I went home with ALL charges DROPPED!!
DisgustedDuluthF amily

Jonesboro, GA

#14 May 25, 2015
Do not hire this lawyer! He is a pathological lier and thief.He will take your money and do no work on your case.He will stand you up in court, he has a violent temper and uses filthy vulgar language. He lacks morals ,values and has a consistent disgraceful work ethic.This is an individual who is power hungry and enjoys ruining people's lives by purposely sabotaging their case.Google his mug shot, he couldn't even save himself from the law and he could care less about saving you!
Update

Jonesboro, GA

#15 Jun 9, 2015
gibbs wrote:
My family had the privilege of meeting Daniel several yeas ago , he is not only an awesome lawyer, he is a wonderful person! Daniel has represented me several times over the years and he is the one person you want by your side in court. I have recommended Daniel Ashely to many friends and family with complete confidence in knowing he will get the job done and treat you with respect. It's sad that in todays world some lawyers are viewed as money hungry and will stop at nothing to rob you blind. That is not the case with Daniel. I have sent many people to him who were not financially able to pay but needed emergancy help and he was there for them with out any hesitation. I witnessed first hand how big of a heart this man had when he had a truck of food and household items delivered to a family in need.Actions speak louder than words and Daniel conveys that with out a doubt! Thank you Mr. Ashley!!!!!!
Sadly the family who made this nice comment has now become the next vitim to this pathetic attorney. He had 7 years to prepare for their big trial and never called 1 witness.Due to his incompendency they lost their case and their life savings. Do not trust this attorney, he takes pleasure in destroying people's lives!
Concerned PO

Jonesboro, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2015
In my 20 years of working through the court system, I've never witnessed such unprofessional, unethical behavior until I encountered Daniel Ashley.I had to warn my client if he showed up in court with this lawyer, I planned to let the judge know about his abusive behavior which would undoubtedly cause him to lose his case. I work on a daily basis with judges and Lawyers and I would stand clear of him! I have reported him to the Georgia Bar Association.
Victor Bute

United States

#17 Aug 16, 2016
Crooked Attorney wrote:
He will take your money and then not do any of the work (that is if you are a woman). He filed non-legally binding paperwork with the Courts. He will verbally abuse you and then terminate representation. When you ask for a refund of your money he will then make up lies and tell you to "F" off. Would not recommend unless you are crazy!!
This is absolutely true. He is a terrible human being. He has no moral or ethical values. He literally took $3500 to represent me in a child custody case and worked for the opposing attorney to attempt to ruin my rights with my children. DO NOT TRUST DANIEL ASHLEY 8-16-16
Victor Bute

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2016
gibbs wrote:

You know this is not the truth. You may have had one good experience but it's more likely you are not being honest here. Daniel Ashley is an absolutely terrible attorney and has no morals or respect for anyone.
Victor Bute

United States

#19 Aug 19, 2016
Love the Guy wrote:
OH my gosh, i wonder if we are taking about the same guy here, he is an excellent attorney. I don't know what i would have done with out him. It is wierd seeing all of the negative comments when I have nothing but high regard for this man
Daniel Ashley is a terrible human being. He is a bold face liar and has no sense or moral or ethical base.
Family friend

Jonesboro, GA

#21 Apr 12, 2017
Victor Bute wrote:
<quoted text>

You know this is not the truth. You may have had one good experience but it's more likely you are not being honest here. Daniel Ashley is an absolutely terrible attorney and has no morals or respect for anyone.
You are absolutely right. He had us fooled for a minute. His behavior is of a mentally disturbed cruel human being with no conscious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Jackson Powell Apr 14 Powpow 1
Dave harvell your being lied to its your roomma... Apr 7 Trickyricky 1
1008 apartment that is ! You gave up or your ju... Apr 7 Napoleon 1
Marilyn monroe is my twin sister ! North gwinne... Apr 7 Napoleon 1
Is Lawrenceville safe? (Mar '10) Apr 5 Stacy 18
Phil Lindsey Apr 5 Stacy 3
Don Geary ,Danny Porter, Jack Burnette Corruption (Jan '09) Mar '18 Dakota 22

Lawrenceville Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrenceville Mortgages