pregnant high school chicks

pregnant high school chicks

Posted in the Lawrenceburg Forum

dope

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Why is this a new trend? It's ridiculous how many high school girls are pregnant.
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
yeah. your young, you have the rest of your life to have a baby. your basically trowing lots of time to go to collage, and have a life before you have a kid. why spread your legs once to have sex to spread them again later to feel a unbearable pain of giveing birth. i understand if your married and wanna have one, but at 15 and 16 your way to young to even think about haveing one. so safety it up and get some condoms, seriously the give them out free at the HD so no worries, and if he doesnt want to use one then dont have sex! theres this magical word called ''no'' trust me it will save your life one day.
I wonder_____

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
would those whom object to a 15/16 y.o. girl finding herself pregnant rather she had an abortion? Surely those objecting are not suggesting under 18 y.o. girls follow the lead of those women 18 & over whom comitt 94% of abortions in the usa. Also, a bit more than 2000 years ago a 12 y.o. girl gave birth to a baby boy; who has made a rather huge impact on many billions of people all the years since___Jesus Christ. If God has no issue in this regard of age, who really among us should?
wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Nobody knows the age of mary when she had jesus. Plus abortion is bad. If you want to bring something living in this world why kill it. If you had a 14/15/16 year old daughter who is pregnant would you want her to go through the depression of feeling like they killed someone or something that most people who have abortions go through. The best thing to do is talk with your kids about safe sex and how they should'nt have it till they are older.
I suggest___

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
dealing with reality, as in the truth. First of all there are indeed several people whom know the exact age Mary was when she gave birth to Jesus. Most all history recorded since has her age at 12 years old. Some histortians say that is the age she recevieved word from Gabriel of her conception, and had birth at 13. Even fewer believe she was actually 14 at delivery time. Nevertheless if God had NO iszue with selecting a 12 year old; why try & make a young girl feel ashamed this day & age if she ends up getting pregnant? Furthermore; to suggest condoms as the answer to not getting pregnant is rather naive. The best condom has a 91% efficiency rating. How often do you suppose those who parachute would continue to do so if 1 out of 10 times the chute is not going to deploy? The original point of this post was questioning why so many ypung girls are choosing to be pregnant. Perhaps these girls want some sort of reality of tbeir own doing to deal with. Afterall most don't have to look far to see the tragic lives the adults in their lives are grappling with....Divorce(s), abortion, obesity, war, hate(racial & sexual), violence. Perhaps these girls want to hold some love of their own doing in their own arms___Before the adults in their lives finally have them permanently locked into a life of what most likely is a miserable, pathetic path. Keep loving girls, you don't have to go all the way to express & feel love. If however you do & end up pregnant, choose life & not one bit of shame from Anyone for doing so. Lastly, recall___God Is Love ;)
Hmmmm

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Yea my daughter got pregnant at 15 just to keep her boy friend. Boy children dont under stand that if the boy wants to play hes going to do it even if you are pregnant. So why do it. Think about school, college and your life are you ready for your adult hood to start at 15. Yea looks great going to college when your child age is 3 or so. Think about your life first instead of a man.
Hello

Springfield, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Mary was a VIRGIN.

Since: Apr 11

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2012
The kids today are not prepared to have children. If they have no money to support the child, the child becomes a burden of the state (taxpayers and aren't we in debt enough). Simply put, if you are going to be sexually active, take responsibility and use birth control. The person that you think is the "love of your life" will drive you nuts when they too feel trapped and THEY WILL. Don't make the child suffer because you can't provide financially or emotionally. Put it up for adoption. People who really want and can provide for a child. It is not your parent's responsibility to raise that child. They raised their children already and now you think it is ok to put another financial responsibility on them. Babies are cute but they grow fast and need clothes, attention, help with homework, and money. They start walking and get into things....your things. They are up all night when they are sick, they cry when they are tired and they don't really care how you feel. There are entirely too many parents raising their grandchildren and I see them everyday and they are exhausted. At a time when they are suppose to have some freedom they are tied down with caring for the child that you had and now can't afford to stay home and care for or that you want to go out and have some fun so leave that child with them. Because of your lack of responsibility, your parents are going to their graves tired, broke, and never being able to "retire" and enjoy the their twilight years.
okay____

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2012
Why not require a license to be able to bear a child. Better yet, let's really coddle today's special people,(usa citizens___no matter your age); and require a license to have any type of sex. These measures should surely protect all for the reality of life,(USA life),$$$$$$$$ Sorry folks, just being sarcastic. Just saying; in your final days of life, no matter your age; if given an opportunity to reflect, hopefully you are able to think of all the love you shared & was shared with you: not all the dollars you chased after. And once again___God Is Love. It should be no mystery why our country & most others are falling, people slap all these bridles on human emotion. No wonder most adult US citizens need their doctor's prescribe meds; to numb themselves from the pathetic reality they have settled into. Why subject today's children to this sort of malaise? These young girls are not so ignorant, they're looking for & to share LOVE.
Confused

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2012
okay____ wrote:
Why not require a license to be able to bear a child. Better yet, let's really coddle today's special people,(usa citizens___no matter your age); and require a license to have any type of sex. These measures should surely protect all for the reality of life,(USA life),$$$$$$$$ Sorry folks, just being sarcastic. Just saying; in your final days of life, no matter your age; if given an opportunity to reflect, hopefully you are able to think of all the love you shared & was shared with you: not all the dollars you chased after. And once again___God Is Love. It should be no mystery why our country & most others are falling, people slap all these bridles on human emotion. No wonder most adult US citizens need their doctor's prescribe meds; to numb themselves from the pathetic reality they have settled into. Why subject today's children to this sort of malaise? These young girls are not so ignorant, they're looking for & to share LOVE.
. Are you saying that you are for 15/ 16 year olds getting pregnant? First off I am pretty sure God is against premarital sex Regardless of your age... Secondly A baby is not answer for a teenager that needs to feel Love.
yea

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2012
seen a few of them at the fair i would love to get pregnant
listen

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Just because you get pregnant at a young age does not mean you are throwing your life away. I got pregnant at a young age and it did not ruin my life. I am going to college and will make something of myself. I was not depressed even though my child was unplanned and i am currently raosing him by myself. There are several other girls around my age who are good mothers and I'm sure would take offense to some of the remarks made in this post because they try really hard. Chelsey Peters mother of three around age 20-21 does very well for a example. Ashley Pettit 19-20 has a daughter manages sun tan city and lives and raises her child by herself without assistance. Amber Simmons loves her child and takes care of him. Cortney sullivan another good mother.These are examples of woman who got pregnant in high sc school or right out of school who manage their lifes better then most middle age mothers. Am I saying that all high school girls that get pregnant are going to turn out like. All of them...no but stop picking out the negatives and guide these girls into the potential young independent woman they can be. And advise teens that being a single young mother is not easy. Maybe the high school needs to bring some young mothers in to tell about their life and how hard it is verses the same old boring sex talk and miracle of life video. In the end their still teens regardless of what parents, teachers, adults in general say they will make theor own decisions and if they want to have sex they will find a way
curious

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2012
listen wrote:
Just because you get pregnant at a young age does not mean you are throwing your life away. I got pregnant at a young age and it did not ruin my life. I am going to college and will make something of myself. I was not depressed even though my child was unplanned and i am currently raosing him by myself. There are several other girls around my age who are good mothers and I'm sure would take offense to some of the remarks made in this post because they try really hard. Chelsey Peters mother of three around age 20-21 does very well for a example. Ashley Pettit 19-20 has a daughter manages sun tan city and lives and raises her child by herself without assistance. Amber Simmons loves her child and takes care of him. Cortney sullivan another good mother.These are examples of woman who got pregnant in high sc school or right out of school who manage their lifes better then most middle age mothers. Am I saying that all high school girls that get pregnant are going to turn out like. All of them...no but stop picking out the negatives and guide these girls into the potential young independent woman they can be. And advise teens that being a single young mother is not easy. Maybe the high school needs to bring some young mothers in to tell about their life and how hard it is verses the same old boring sex talk and miracle of life video. In the end their still teens regardless of what parents, teachers, adults in general say they will make theor own decisions and if they want to have sex they will find a way
How bout we advise them to close their legs?
wow

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Ok. Your a single mother you got pregnant at 15. The point of this topic was to DISCOURAGE teenage pregnancy. Would you do it again? Im sure you wouldn't change it now but if life could have been different wouldnt you? Girls nlw think its what the NEED to do to keep a boyfriend. I think they should be given quarters to keep between their knees. Life is different now, girls NEED that extra attention. Its horrible! Any kind of parent or family in general should never say its ok. And although you may be enrolled in college, you've missed so many memories and experiences in life. Children should not raise children! If these girls have low self esteem or just need a quick pick.me up, I hope they realize these "boys" can get their jollies with anyone they arent special if its just sex. Parents should be better parents and not just throw the pill at their daughters, they should emphasize MORALS, look for a bright future that they can reach the stars not for a diaper. I have children they are gifts from God that could never be replaced, but I've lived a young life before having them too. I applaud yiu keeping child but dont encourage something so ignorant.
blah blah

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2012
Look who are all of you to talk about something you have no idea about. I was a teen mom at the age of 17. Its hard its really really hard but my daughter is the best thing that has ever happend to me. I am now 27 have a great job, a beautiful home and im married to my daughters father. A child can only ruin your life if you allow it, but not as bad as people like you who talk about these girls, put them down and make them feel horrible. You have no clue what that feels like, no ne is perfect not even you and there must be something going on in your life to make you get on this site and start typing away about someone that could very easily be you, or a close friend to you. Before you talk down on someone look at the big picture how are you making these girls feel when you act the way you are, now think about how your words would make you feel. This world is to mean, and life is to short not to be helpful and careing. I hope what i have said will click for some, when you get older you will realize that there is no room for meaness just peace!
dumbbb

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 24, 2012
TBH I think these girls are purposley getting themselves pregnant for attention and for the simple fact they are retarded I mean cmon you see a girl get prego then all her friends are all up on her and shit then the next thing you know her friends are pregnant cause they liked the attention the 1st retarded bitch was getting and over half thes girls dont even take care of their kids the parents are the ones who are stuck taking care of the little bastards
blah blah

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2012
WOW! You are right about somethings you said like the grandparents take care of the babies, its a complete diff generation than i grew up in. If these girls are indeed getting pregnent for shits and giggles then maybe the grandparents need to be taking care of the babies. Any way you put it being pregnent as a teen is not the best thing, but the babies should not have to suffer and in the end they are always the ones who do. When i had my daughter at 17 i was a mature 17 year old but that didnt make it easy. I just hate it when people talk down about others that may realize what they have done was a mistake. After you have a child and you go through it as a child yourself it should make you want more in life not only for you but for your child as well. All im saying is before you open your mouth and say hurtfull things remember your not perfect and it could very easliy happen to you.
dumbbb wrote:
TBH I think these girls are purposley getting themselves pregnant for attention and for the simple fact they are retarded I mean cmon you see a girl get prego then all her friends are all up on her and shit then the next thing you know her friends are pregnant cause they liked the attention the 1st retarded bitch was getting and over half thes girls dont even take care of their kids the parents are the ones who are stuck taking care of the little bastards
student

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2012
I go to school with these Anderson girls. 1 of my best friends had a baby her freshman year, after first finding out she was Pregnant her 8th grade year. She's now a horrible negligent mother. & now 2 of my other good friends just had children. 1 a sophomore, the other a senior. Just. Ad how their life has turned out.
nonsense

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Its RIDICULOUS what some of these CHILDREN will do for the ATTENTION of it. Omg he likes Lucille, I think hes the one I better have sex with him so he'll like me instead. Parents should be charged with neglect bc of they way their kids are turning out.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 17, 2012
I tell ya, kidz dez dayz!!! Bunch a liitle ho wannabes runnin round. My sisters cousin in law done got pregnant. She only 14! Let 3 dudes jizz in her in one night. Shew. Should have told dem fools to do it in her pooper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Gamble a player? 8 hr Puggurt 2
Pataters 8 hr Past customer 4
Beast of the Fields ? 21 hr Seeking 10
Jordan Freaking Cornish (Sep '16) Sat findthemhere 13
Jonathan Collins Sat JustStop 6
Looking for a male pitt bull studn Sat Joe 2
New Cops Fri But I can spell 8

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance