FYI

Eddyville, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2012
have a friend of a friend whos been through allot because of this DEAD BEAT DAD. if you see him let him know he needs to stop having kids if he dosent plan to stick around to raise them. hes such a looser!!!!!
really?

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2012
I think he's sexy. ;)
Hi there

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2012
I think your friend of a friend is Tasha and she is mad because he is moving on and that he has a job and she doesn't
really?

United States

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Hi there wrote:
I think your friend of a friend is Tasha and she is mad because he is moving on and that he has a job and she doesn't
I think you are exactly right!
FYI

Eddyville, KY

#5 Mar 30, 2012
my friend is Tasha, and she does have a job. A better one then the one she just came from. And she chose to leave that job, for a better job. She supports her kids. Has her own place, and car. She is soooo not jealouse of who ever getts that piece of SHIT. And shes not mad. I was mad for her, and stating a fact. He is a DEAD BEAT DAD PEICE OF SHIT !!!!!! now what??
howdy

Eddyville, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Yeah i know that guy, hes a looser always trying to sell some used beat up baseball cards. He thinks he funny always making stupid ass jokes that arent funny. And he lives in his truck from what i hear. peice of crap of a dad too from what ive seen.
i know him

Eddyville, KY

#7 Mar 30, 2012
yep i know that stupid ass. hes got anger isses bad, and always thinking someones out to get him. no stupid no one wants your ass, the two women that did have kids w you dont want anything to do with you either. they just want you to step up, be there for your SONS all 3 sons. yes he is a DEAD BEAT DAD
haha

Eddyville, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2012
mad because he has a job and she dosent?? well then you whoever you are dont know her. dont know shes been seeing someone for 2 months, and had a job lined up before she left that crappy job. she is a good smart girl. and a wonderful mom. she would do anything for her 2 kids. they are her life. i cant belive anyone would ever stand up for that jerk.
haha

Eddyville, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2012
mad because he moved on....uh no i would think shes sorry for who ever getts him next. hes stupid. she is a good girl. and since you know so much, you should know she has been seeing someone for the past 2 months now. and she had a job lined up when she left that crappy job.she is a good girl. a great mother, that would do anything for her kids. i cant belive anyone would take up for this jerk. if you really knew him you wouldnt. he puts on a show, people think hes playing dumb to be funny but no he really is pure STUPID. and a peice of crap father to all 3 of his SONS. both women that he has had children w dont want anything at all to do w him ever again. not because they are mad hes moving on but because they know hes a crappy person all together.
Want to know

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Oh so she left her job is that her story, I am not taking up for him but she isn't all that great!
FYI

Eddyville, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2012
Um yeah story and fact, want paper work smart ass?? not everything you "know" seems to be the truth. She quit, and yes it was planned. Just because you dont know the whole story doesnt mean you know what the f*ck your talking about. She was already working for another company when she quit there. And she quit there because she needed to be closer to her sick child. The people that run that place do not care about family. And the rumors that run that place are exactly that rumors that run that place. until you know facts shut the f*ck up. Yes i am one that got out of there alive, before my 20 were up, but it was awful. And if your honest w yourself you know its true. Oh and I also have a great job too where they treat me like a person, i get breaks. who new that was possible while working at that sh*t hole.

Oh and yeah she is ALL THAT GREAT....shes a survivor of years of abuse, shes a great mom, she keeps a roof over her and her kids heads, she has MANY MANY friends who will tell you all of this is true. If you knew her like you think you do you would already know shes great.

oh and by the way d*bm ass this post is about how much of an ass robert felix is, not if tasha is a good person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristi Mcintosh 58 min Paul 1
Trailer park junkies 1 hr Itsme 12
Tan duplex on Dove Drive 2 hr Wow 1
Steve and/or Justin Greene 11 hr Ohno 7
Hannah and Tony (May '16) Fri curious105 11
Super Tony at Quad Graphics May 25 Cry about it 2
Red necks and hicks May 25 Dood 5

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance