Has anybody seen the low-lifes Terry ...

Has anybody seen the low-lifes Terry Hays and Mike Satterly lately?

Posted in the Lawrenceburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
howdy

South Shore, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Haven't seen them around for awhile just wondering if Terry is still with his buck tooth girlfriend Kathy and if Mike is still with the fat ass that he was with.
Doody

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Why dont you just call and ask them.
howdy

Waynesville, NC

#3 Jan 18, 2012
Well doody whats their numbers so i can call them
Doody

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Here it is,(!),look it up in the brown pages,right between the cheeks of my a$$.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Doody wrote:
Here it is,(!),look it up in the brown pages,right between the cheeks of my a$$.
cant see nothing for all the dingle berries ....wash that nasty crack
Doody

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2012
nomad2112 wrote:
<quoted text>cant see nothing for all the dingle berries ....wash that nasty crack
That was funny right there.LOL.You forgot about the tadballs and all the warts.But next time we meet behind the Sav-a-lot dumpster I am going to wear a condom.
really

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2012
YEAH I have seen them both and yes terry is still with kathy& mike is still with kim!!! who would have thought that any of them would still be together!!! hell mike must be the shit Kim wont let him out of her sight!!! her thinking shes this rich biotch and messed around on her husband and had to go to Mikes and now shes a COUNTRY girl imagine that!! I think its so funny!!!
howdy

South Shore, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2012
doody ur ass probily smells like shit.what is it u screwing terry or mike?and really I agree with u 100% bout kim,I don't know why terry even got with Kathy for,i heard that she is talking with some guy named bryan now on the internet thats who she is fooling with besides terry,both mike and terry's relationships are very messed up,terry and mike you all need to get away from the the trash that you all call women and find someone else.what ever happened to the girl terry was seeing named Denise?Haven't seen her for awhile.
Hank Hill

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Dale,Boomhauer,something here sounds fishy in the alley.Get me another beer Bill.
Dale

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2012
Yeah,smells fishy too Hank.HA!That was a good one.
Bill

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2012
Did you say Kahn was fixing fish,I am hungry.mmmm.....
Hank

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
Damnt Bill,is that all you think about is food?
Kahn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
Hey you dumbhillbillies,you shut up so Kahn can cook on grill.
Dale

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2012
Now hold on Kahn.You are asking the wrong people to shut up.Keep your comments to youreslf.
Kahn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2012
What you dumb hillbillies doing anyway,stand in alley,make up stories,and make up lies.Just like Topix.
Boomhauer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Yeah daggone man,that daggone Topix man,nothing but lies man.People making up stories man.
Hank

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2012
Yeah I caught Bobby on there the other night reading it.I told him to not look at that garbage.
Dale

Lawrenceburg, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2012
Its a bunch of crap Kahn,it needs some bugspray.
Kahn

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2012
For once I agree with you dumb hillbillies.Topix and it lies and accusations need in recycle bin.
Boomhauer

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2012
Yeah man daggone man one time on there man,they said man I was fooling with Lou Ann man.No truth to that man.Hank knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cr 250 dirt bike (Jul '15) 38 min Mike Estepp 4
state trooper named matt rogers (Jul '13) 6 hr Chizle 11
Justin or Robbie Buntain? (Jul '10) 8 hr Haha 22
Drugs 14 hr NAF 17
Who knows Chelsea wolverton? 15 hr G man 15
Santa Sun Tommy 2
What happened to Cindy Disponnet? Sun icare 5

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance