Does anyone know him
achs

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Yea why
idk

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Just wondering I heard he moved away for a little while and now he's back I might have a little problem with him
haha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
well he was on the front page of the paper for heroin and his sister. he is staying at his moms on tim tam in throughbred estates.
wtf

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Well if you have a problem with him then i advise you to be careful
grant

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
And so what if i was on the front page of the paper sont mean shit and if anyone has a problem with me let me know face to face dont be hideing nehind some fake ass name on here
pattycakes

Frankfort, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
grant wrote:
And so what if i was on the front page of the paper sont mean shit and if anyone has a problem with me let me know face to face dont be hideing nehind some fake ass name on here
Chris, Please don't acknowledge these stupid people. They're prob kids or some punk ass boy bc a REAL MAN would say it to your face not hide behind a computer screen.
grant

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
pattycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, Please don't acknowledge these stupid people. They're prob kids or some punk ass boy bc a REAL MAN would say it to your face not hide behind a computer screen.
thank you enough said
whatever

Whitesboro, NY

#9 Sep 14, 2014
Is this the same dipshit who is sitting in a florida jail Pasco County?
Chris grant

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2014
No dumb f##k it's not me and if you have a problem with me just let me know and we can take care of it if you can put your real name on here instead of hiding behind some fake a&s name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child pedophile employed at Shell gas station 2 hr Anon 3
burgoo Sat Citizen 5
Don't mess with Lawrenceburg Sat Dumbass Lawrence ... 3
Heeere weeee go AC Bearcat hoops fans Dec 7 Old Timer 4
Sinner Repent sign (Jul '15) Dec 6 Anon 38
Snow next weekend Dec 5 Hannah 2
Tell me Dec 4 Whyyy 5

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance