Omg

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Jul 17, 2011
I hate this town n everyone in it. It's just as bad as Frankfort. Move from Frankfort to get away from the drama and find it's the same type ppl just different location.
I am not a bad person until ppl try to put ideas in my head I cannot control. Now I hate everyone. They all say they want to help but in reality all they really do is sit on their asses and laugh because they have nothing better to do. Come on!
I say how bout we just look into their eyes and lives and take our turn at laughing.
Omg

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2011
I do not hate anyone that doesn't do something to me first...now I'm not even me.
William

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2011
I lived in Frankfort for many years.Have lived here just a short time,you are correct just listening to folks at work there lives are full of drama.They have tried to drag me into some of there drama and I didnt do anything or was not even involved in there stuff.They are bored I guess.
uhh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jul 17, 2011
move away then negative nelly.
sameeverywhere

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2011
Doesn't matter where u go, SOS.
slumville

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2011
I am not orginally from here either but have now been here several years and I hate it.. Every second I spend here its like a black hole you cant get out of.Its drama and people hating on each other just cant escape it.
Mapquest

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2011
If it is so bad here, then hit the road jack.......127 runs north and south and the parkway runs east and west. There is no great wall keeping you here. Apparently all you haters love "drama" or you would not even be on topix, quit the bitchin and start packing. Kroger and Wal-Mart are still open, I am sure they have plenty of empty boxes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Justice 3 hr Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 1
C & C Auto Sales 9 hr Jeff 1
Betheny fint 9 hr Girlygirl 3
Ren Wed Lacuna 1
chrysler of lawrenceburg Wed JdA 2
3 bedrooms for rent please help me find one Wed JdA 2
wondering Wed pete 1

Lawrenceburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages