need to know

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 29, 2012
have anyone seen tony cunningham lated. well i seen his kids other day . im telling you the boy look just like him .. but girl cant be his .i know he taking care of them .he need a DNA test.. it a dam shame his ex playing his ass .. if u ever see his little girl. you be able to tell she aint his. i heard it some other dude baby . just look for your self. some one need to talk to him.. i hate for him found that girl aint his .... DNA DNA DNA ..
peices of you

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Why is this any of your bussiness? I think you are meddling he loves all them kids and thats that so don't start stupid rumors that can hurt him and those kids..........
need to know wrote:
have anyone seen tony cunningham lated. well i seen his kids other day . im telling you the boy look just like him .. but girl cant be his .i know he taking care of them .he need a DNA test.. it a dam shame his ex playing his ass .. if u ever see his little girl. you be able to tell she aint his. i heard it some other dude baby . just look for your self. some one need to talk to him.. i hate for him found that girl aint his .... DNA DNA DNA ..
Wowzers

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Hunni, you cant even make sentences sound correct, how are you going to tell some kids apart? Lmao. Sounds to me like your jealouse, if hes steppin up to be the dad..let him. You obviously dont know the situation or you wouldnt have to get on topix to inquire! Your nosey, and its quite pathetic. Keep your nose to your face, and out of everyones buisness!
kentucky

Frankfort, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2012
Wowzers wrote:
Hunni, you cant even make sentences sound correct, how are you going to tell some kids apart? Lmao. Sounds to me like your jealouse, if hes steppin up to be the dad..let him. You obviously dont know the situation or you wouldnt have to get on topix to inquire! Your nosey, and its quite pathetic. Keep your nose to your face, and out of everyones buisness!
that wat you think jack ass.. lol . you dont even live in kentucky stupid.. im just telling it like is ..
DNA

Frankfort, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
peices of you wrote:
Why is this any of your bussiness? I think you are meddling he loves all them kids and thats that so don't start stupid rumors that can hurt him and those kids..........
<quoted text>
if u just open up your dam eyes . you see it dumb ass.. two kids by the same dont look like. you know she not his girl. everyone know it. well just let his dumb ass pay for another men kid real smart dumb ass. good looking out for him . i see you really care .. lol
common sense

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2012
Ask yourself this question is it really worth breaking that childs heart, so what if he aint? He loves that child, and I don;t think that it is nobodies bussiness anyways hint hint..... Since you know so much I have seen the girl and common sense would tell you that not all kids look a like and they have the same daddies, she could have took after her momma because he sure didn't. I just think you need to mind your own danm bussiness.. You know you really are a heartless person why in the world would you want to take that child away from the onle father she's ever known dumb just dumb. And i bet if you was to go tell the father that to his face than you are definatly not going to like the outcome.
DNA wrote:
<quoted text> if u just open up your dam eyes . you see it dumb ass.. two kids by the same dont look like. you know she not his girl. everyone know it. well just let his dumb ass pay for another men kid real smart dumb ass. good looking out for him . i see you really care .. lol
DNA

Frankfort, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2012
common sense wrote:
Ask yourself this question is it really worth breaking that childs heart, so what if he aint? He loves that child, and I don;t think that it is nobodies bussiness anyways hint hint..... Since you know so much I have seen the girl and common sense would tell you that not all kids look a like and they have the same daddies, she could have took after her momma because he sure didn't. I just think you need to mind your own danm bussiness.. You know you really are a heartless person why in the world would you want to take that child away from the onle father she's ever known dumb just dumb. And i bet if you was to go tell the father that to his face than you are definatly not going to like the outcome.
<quoted text>
wat he going do get mad. i cant help it his ex wife mess around on him. he shouldnt drink so much like all the loser black guys in lawrenceburg.. she marry a white guy .. lol
Wowzers

United States

#8 Mar 2, 2012
Im pretty sure im from ky! its comical you call me stupid and you cant even spell! Haha keep it comin you illiterate prick
dna

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2012
Wowzers wrote:
Im pretty sure im from ky! its comical you call me stupid and you cant even spell! Haha keep it comin you illiterate prick
get a life.. for smack your face boy..
Wowzers

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2012
Im a girl!=)
ex-wife

United States

#11 May 5, 2014
Lol....I'm his ex wife. Let me get a few things straight. She does belong to him. I guess because she's white then she's not bi-racial?? I'm white for whoever the idiot is that wrote this. She looks like me and HIS grandmother. Kids don't always look like the daddy. I never messed around on him but I really don't have to explain myself because I owe nothing to nosey idiots who stick their noses where they don't belong. He's never questioned the paternity of his children but if he did then by all means he can do so because I know who my "baby daddy" is.
ForPetesSake

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 May 6, 2014
need to know wrote:
You're an A*#!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Clark 20 hr Concerned 1
Kenzie Morris?? 20 hr White Guy 23
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg 21 hr Concerned 25
darah (May '13) Sat hmmm 21
Johnny Powel - Stephanie Lemaster Sat Billy d 2
Emily Young (Oct '12) Fri lol 16
Junkie Linda Rayborn Rogers Shramm Fri Tired of junkies 1
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE