good places to get piercings/dermals

good places to get piercings/dermals

Posted in the Lawrenceburg Forum

start

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 May 17, 2011
somewhere near...frankfort, lburg, lexington...?
me too

United States

#2 May 17, 2011
Purple haze in lexington does piercing. They do good.
start

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 May 17, 2011
yea thats where i was gonna go, they did my belly button and did it good so ill probably go their again..dont kno yet
My 2 cents

Louisville, KY

#4 May 18, 2011
Why would anyone want a metal rod stuck through their body? Yes I know it's your body and your money, but trust me, guys really don't care for that. They really don't. When I see a girl with piercings or tattoos, it's like turning off a light switch. It doesn't matter how nice or good looking the girl is, it's an instant turn off.
Opinion

Frankfort, KY

#5 May 19, 2011
Well maybe it's that way for you but all in all every guy is different about tattoos and piercings. My guy personally likes mine. I know several other guys who like girls with tats and piercings. However, how do you know that this is a girl asking it could be a guy?
My 2 cents

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 19, 2011
Opinion wrote:
However, how do you know that this is a girl asking it could be a guy?
Not many guys get their belly button pierced.
start

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 May 19, 2011
wow this topix place really is Drama, seriously i was asking where a good place to get a piercing or dermal i wasnt asking for anybody's opinion. and 2 cents im sure as hell not doing it for attention let alone for a GUY, im doing it because i like it and i dont care what anybody else thinks about it/or of it! so you aint gotta reply back to this unless you are answering my question i posted, Thanks!:)
sheeesh

Knoxfield, Australia

#8 Sep 28, 2011
Gee im pretty sure she was asking where to get them from
not your opinion saying guys wont be attracted to it, maybe she doesnt care, shes doing it because she likes it as a personal preference
Van

Plainfield, IN

#9 Jul 18, 2013
My 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many guys get their belly button pierced.
My uncle has his done. Just saying. There are stranger things in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derrick dezarn 5 hr Oldfriend 1
Person looking for A.C. GUY 6 hr Mark 1
Poor Chelsea 7 hr Juicy 3
McDonald's Friday night 17 hr Alex 3
Rob Brown 21 hr BBLeSabre 12
Tig ol bitties Sat Mary 5
Hot blonde works at Copart Fri the chief 12

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance