First Prev
of 5
Next Last
resident

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2010
Just a piece of advice to voters before they vote. I think everyone should know the truth about this man, he has a terrible drinking problem, and extreme anger issues. He drinks multiple glasses of straight bourbon every night, and I have personally seen him scream and curse at people including his own children like you would not believe. I believe he has alot of personal problems he needs to get together before he becomes such a strong leader in our community.
resident 2

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Well it might be a good idea for you to mind your own business. You said it exactly when you called them personal problems. They are personal, and if they affect his campaign in a negative manner than he will have to deal with it, but with you adding your two cents worth no one will have an opportunity to look at it objectively... I think you have some personal problems minding your own business and you should keep your opinion to yourself. Get a life!
Yes

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2010
I was raised up around where he lives and have know him most of my life. Went to school with some of his siblings and he is a great person. So go talk crap about someone else and leave him alone.
Who dont

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Hell who don't have personal problems these days. I guess some of you just thank your perfect well guess what, NOT.
sundance kid

AOL

#5 Jan 22, 2010
HE TELL'S PEOPLE HE WILL DO THING'S BUT NEVER FOLLOW'S THROUGH I LOST MY VOTING FOR LIAR'S I KNOW I HAVE DELT WITH HIM IN WESTERN ANDERSON VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR NEVER DID
whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2010
My opion is I grew up with him as my neighbor. He is a very good person and very down to earth. He would do anything for anyone when needed as he has for my family. He has done a great job as a magistrate for 18 yrs. for Anderson County and always does whatever needs to be done and has always done what is best for everyone. Also in saying I would rather have him as County Judge Executive then I would some high class snob who only speaks to the people of this county when it's time to campain. Also what is wrong with having a good old country boy that will do the job that all the rich people can't seem to do.
Makers Mark

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2010
the very best drink with a little Mountain Dew. he only drinks one glass of M & M at night so you don't know him as well as you thought. and if you live in louisville you don't have a say anyway.
whatever2

Cordele, GA

#8 Jan 22, 2010
Just to let you know my what I think. He is a GREAT Person. I have been around the him and his family for along time and have helped them in tobacco for several years and I have never seen him drink straight bourbon or never heard him give anyone a cussing. I think people should get their facts straight before they open their mouth. You might need to ask yourself how the bourbon taste be for you go knocking on someone else's door. He will get my vote.

Since: Nov 09

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2010
sundance kid wrote:
HE TELL'S PEOPLE HE WILL DO THING'S BUT NEVER FOLLOW'S THROUGH I LOST MY VOTING FOR LIAR'S I KNOW I HAVE DELT WITH HIM IN WESTERN ANDERSON VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR NEVER DID
awh boo who dumass!!!!!!!!!!
Resident 2

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2010
sundance kid wrote:
Why does it seem that you NEVER say anything positive about any thread you post on. Get a life and leave everyone else alone. If you can't say anything positive keep your damn mouth shut. No one on here wants to hear you whine about your sorry life. Go on and lie down on the closest railroad tracks and put us out of our misery. Life here will be so much better without you.
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jan 22, 2010
M and M. Sounds like a winner. I'm gonna get shitty drunk on that!
TRACY CAMMACK

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Those of you that are saying negative things about John Wayne, are all cowards. You from louisville forsure are, if you wasn't you'd give your name. The best thing for you is to stay in louisville.
John Wayne is 1 of the best men not only in Anderson Co. but several surrounding Countys. Him and his entire family for that matter. I've new them all my life. A few years ago, I was having a lot of health problems, Kathy, his wife offered to take me to some of my Doctors appointments, she said she had days saved where she hadn't used and would be glad to take me. I never had to call on her, but I know if I had she meant what she said and she would have been right there for me, after all she didn't have to even offer. It really meant a lot to me and I'll never forget it.
You did say he drank at night, at home, so you tell me what's wrong with that. I have a drank or 2 every evening. I guess your perfect(wrong)!!
If your gonna say something about someone at least tell the truth or as Jack Nicholson said, You can't handle the truth.
Wow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2010
sundance kid wrote:
I think the internet should be banned in the western end of the county.
resident 10

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jan 23, 2010
Can you all hear him in frankfort askin for money
God dam down there in Anderson co. we need some fkn money gd dam it. For those of you who dont think he cuses 7 of the 10 words he knows is curse word.
buds

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jan 23, 2010
thats some funny shit right there
not funny

United States

#16 Jan 23, 2010
I don't think this is funny at all. You all are talking about someone's family. He might have children or even grandchildren that could see this. I was always taught to sweep up your own doorstep before you go to someone else's. The Bible says that "For God so LOVED the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believed in him would not perish but have ever lasting life. For God sent not his son to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.(John 3:16-17) I think that if Jesus was sent to save and not to condemn then you shouldn't condemn either.
whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2010
Amen to that.

Since: Jan 10

Richmond, KY

#18 Jan 23, 2010
sundance kid wrote:
I also have voted for this man a many of times in elections in the past and plan to in this upcoming election. I have had dealings with him as our magistrate in the 6th district and have always gotten really good help with any problem I have took to him. I also feel that there is only so much a person can do as magistrate and when he gets elected for ace a whole lot of things will be different.

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 23, 2010
I don't know why you think that the inernet should be banned from the western end of the county. If you don't like us then move if you live in the area. We are paying for it just like you are.

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2010
resident 10 wrote:
Can you all hear him in frankfort askin for money
God dam down there in Anderson co. we need some fkn money gd dam it. For those of you who dont think he cuses 7 of the 10 words he knows is curse word.
I think this man knows exactly how to conduct himself he is a very well repected man in our comunity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did ROBERT J. WHITNEL, finally give up after a... 16 min Real Woman 5
Females who deer hunt 2 hr HELLO BAMBI 3
La Verdad. 70 Lied on a thread dedicated to he... 2 hr I look like Katy ... 3
Who are the junkies in Lawrenceburg? 4 hr Mcgruff 45
gays 5 hr flaming f 22
La Verdad. 70 (is that your age?) your dad s... 5 hr HELLO KITTY 2
La Verdad. 70 does not know what ""UNDERST... 5 hr HELLO KITTY 7

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance