First Prev
of 2
Next Last
this is crazy

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
There was another bust last night.What are these crazy people thinking?
Who

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Who was arrested on this one ? I heard J. Goodlett (AGAIN).
this is crazy

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Who wrote:
Who was arrested on this one ? I heard J. Goodlett (AGAIN).
dylan hawkins and mike caffee
Info

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
this is crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
dylan hawkins and mike caffee
How about Jeffrey Goodlett, Dylan Hawkins and Christopher Caffee.
concerned

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 15, 2012
And once again why are the people of Anderson Co not been told neither one of the stories have yet to make it to the news!????
BORED

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2012
concerned wrote:
And once again why are the people of Anderson Co not been told neither one of the stories have yet to make it to the news!????
Maybe there is more exciting news for them to cover than a few dumb asses cooking shit to kill their self. What was you expecting a one call to every noisy ass in this county ?
Happy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Its been in Anderson News for two days now front page on the net.

Since: May 12

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Where was this at
nonsense

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 15, 2012
One was on Mill Crk Pk the other in trailer park. I myself am glad it hasn't made the news stations, thats the last thing AC needs to be known for.
smdh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2012
theres lots of bust that go on in this town without any publication of it ! i know someone who got busted with lots of different drugs , but is yet to make the paper or topix!!!
what

Baltimore, MD

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeffrey Goodlett always cooks this stuff up right after he is released from jail. They should not let him out. I would hope they would learn after this. Give him real hard time. Dylan Hawkins I know is only a teenager. This is awful. Chris Caffee is another one that needs to be put in jail.
awful

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2012
It's awful that Dylan got messed up with this.I don't know his parents,but his Grandparents are good people.I have know them for years and was hopeing Dylan would turn out better because he lived with them a lot and I know they were good role models for him.It's really sad and I hope he turns his life around after this because I think he was a good kid.He is still young enough to get it together!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
How about People STOP dropping names.What if it were you?This town should have been named "Gossipgalore"
duh

United States

#14 Sep 17, 2012
attitude666 wrote:
<quoted text>How about People STOP dropping names.What if it were you?This town should have been named "Gossipgalore"
How about Idiots STOP making that crap to get into the wrong hands.You should have been named DUMMY.
whatever

Baltimore, MD

#15 Sep 18, 2012
attitude666 wrote:
<quoted text>How about People STOP dropping names.What if it were you?This town should have been named "Gossipgalore"
how about they stop making it and we wouldnt have to drop names. if they are embarassed then i suggest they find a better hobby then making meth and getting on the anderson news!!!!!! EFF them, we as a community need to know who is doing and it and where. This stuff is contaminating. Just think the ones that got caught on Hickory.. if they move out of the duplex the next family that moves in can get deathly sick just from them making that stuff in that apartment. It could have blown up in their face and then the neighbors children or whoever next door would have been seriously hurt. So opinions are like a**holes, Everybody in this town has them. so get over the gossipgalore.
crazy

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
It's just crazy that people keep making this crap when they know they're going to eventually get busted.I don't know anything about it,but from what I hear it can be smelled from afar.All I can say is people are either really stupid or really brave making it in an apartment so close to neighbors.If it stinks that bad,people are going to smell it and report it!What makes me really angry is the fact that they do it around kids!If you don't care about your own life,at least care enough about your kids to not do this horrible thing to them!
Hog

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Dylan is a good kid just got mixed up with the wrong people
yo yo

United States

#18 Sep 18, 2012
Are Dylan's parents sonny and serina?
Hog

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2012
yo yo wrote:
Are Dylan's parents sonny and serina?
Yes
Hog

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2012
I am not takeing up for any of them but maybe if you people would quit talking bad about them and pray for them things would get better for them I know Jeff and chirs have had there problems but we stil should pray for them and Dylan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not cool, Capital Family. Not cool at all. 22 min jOe 18
Heroin in the burg 36 min just sayin 2
Kristen Howard 3 hr Wow 5
Tyrone Bridge 4 hr Harrison 6
Kenzie Morris?? 5 hr KenzieMorrisBitches 7
Review: Reliance Fire Protection 12 hr Great 1
Zach craft (Aug '14) 14 hr Confused 17
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE