|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

captain obvious wrote:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. So really you are on Topix because you want a pat on the back, want everyone to know that you "care" by stirring up a bunch of drama and lies, and need to show how "dedicated" you are to correcting "the system". Let me know how all that works out for ya. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead for your next project and focus on serious issues like GOVERNMENT SPENDING, THE WAR OVERSEAS, STARVING CHILDREN, or MISUSE OF WELFARE MONEY. Or, will ruining someone's reputation and life from the big ol' town of Lawrenceburg, KY take up all of that precious time? Wow, you must feel so accomplished. If I were you, I'd just move out of town and change my name. Fucking loser.
It's obvious "Captain Obvious" is Jess Thompson, Chip Chambers & Bobby Spencer. They are posting on other topics about Lea Beasmore with as much vulgarity and hatred as they are here. Go somewhere where people give a shit about your thoughts and opinions.
Just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

I think it is a bunch of employees pissed off at the way they are being treated Keep it up we love it
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

name yourself wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking you're Jennifer...
Wrong again
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

I hate to see people being accused for things I am saying so I am not going to post anymore. But I will keep on keeping on with this. I don't know know the people you are accusing very well I don't know Jennifer at all.
I know who you are mole

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Apryl F. - she was always a trouble maker and still is. She always said she would get even with the school system and the princpal.
I know the truth

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

The mole is just not one person it is several people who work or have worked for the Anderson County schools. There are also a few parents involved and community members also. From what I have been told they are sick and tired of what is going on within our schools. They have tried to talk to ACBOE about their issues and nothing gets done. So they call themselves the moles. They are slowly but surley letting everything come out. They are sticking by each other because they know there is power in numbers. I know who a couple are and I am not saying who because I think what they are doing is great and I don't want them to stop!!!!!!
and what

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Well I don't know who anybody is but I don't want them to stop either. So hello out there.?
myie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Judged:

The Mole is right. If no one knows u then u don't matter in the school. Only the teachers kids and sports stars are the focus if being important. Our high school teachers do not prepare students for college. Atleast most don't.
Anderson News

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Test scores were in the paper this week. Yep they got their work cut out for em'
I Care

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

I love the fact we are all starting to talk. POWER TO THE PEOPLE. MOLE for MAYOR
Parent

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

My child has attended school all year and hasn't received their services correctly. They go to ebw school. I think the special education services in this town are lame. I heard from one of the teachers that this happens all the time. I hope this mole makes the necessary changes for our children.
Crazy

Waddy, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

The schools in this county sure are going down hill fast. I think we need new leadership all the way around. From the board to the teachers the way it sounds. This makes mme scared for my children.
not true

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Parent wrote:
My child has attended school all year and hasn't received their services correctly. They go to ebw school. I think the special education services in this town are lame. I heard from one of the teachers that this happens all the time. I hope this mole makes the necessary changes for our children.
I do work at ebw and this is just a lie. Please stop saying these things on Topix. Have you even talked to Mrs Ellis or are you just keeping stuff stirred up? If this has happened, you havent talked to anyone or else it would have been taken care of!!!!
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Parent wrote:
I responded to your request look under response
waiting_are you scared

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

okay so tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
Mole tell us who you are since you "do not care who finds out" I would possibly be interested in your crusade if I knew who you were and credible. I'll be waiting.
I am still waiting, you "do not care who finds out" but you won't tell anyone who you are. I wouldn't either if I was so ashamed, like you must be, talking bad about our children and community the way you have been. There are highways that lead out of this county. Take one I'll buy the gas.
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

waiting_are you scared wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting, you "do not care who finds out" but you won't tell anyone who you are. I wouldn't either if I was so ashamed, like you must be, talking bad about our children and community the way you have been. There are highways that lead out of this county. Take one I'll buy the gas.
Do you know how to read we have never bashed a student,or our commuity we are fighting for the kids and community
We are not ashamed we feel great that we finaly have a tool to let people know what is going on. We are not wanting to be hush hushed that is shameful we want to let everything out in the opening.
Pathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

The Mole wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how to read we have never bashed a student,or our commuity we are fighting for the kids and community
We are not ashamed we feel great that we finaly have a tool to let people know what is going on. We are not wanting to be hush hushed that is shameful we want to let everything out in the opening.
You are just slandering and making up lies.. Ridiculous that you keep bashing people. Most everyone has caught on. You keep posting and answering your self. Pathetic that is all you have to do with yourself. Must be miserable to sit on here and post every night making up new lies about things that never happen. Pretending you are watching teachers and other school staff, making fun of people.. Really it must sad..... Find something positive to do. Help with the tornado victims, go to church, talk to your kiid or your family. By the way - just because I disagree with you doesn't mean Im from the schools.....
Uneedhelp

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

I think I know who the mole is, and it's a con-artist that acts like something they are not. This particular person makes up lies and scenarios so they can rush in and play hero. Makes up lies, causes trouble everywhere and then goes back into hiding (thus probably the nickname mole) and watches in amusement at the chaos that was created; a true piece of work. Oh, and has lots
Of time to be on the Internet looking up policies/procedures to make it look like credibility. Get a job, raise your kids, and for gods sake, provide them with a home instead of leaching.....
Friend of Mole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Uneedhelp wrote:
I think I know who the mole is, and it's a con-artist that acts like something they are not. This particular person makes up lies and scenarios so they can rush in and play hero. Makes up lies, causes trouble everywhere and then goes back into hiding (thus probably the nickname mole) and watches in amusement at the chaos that was created; a true piece of work. Oh, and has lots
Of time to be on the Internet looking up policies/procedures to make it look like credibility. Get a job, raise your kids, and for gods sake, provide them with a home instead of leaching.....
So glad you have a tracker that gives us a timeline of the Mole's every move! Thanks for all the info! As for getting a job, I believe she already has one. And probably has done all the other stuff you mentioned...I'm HAPPY that she's brave and honest; hardly anybody else around here seems to have the guts to speak up.

Some of it sounds a bit general because it's kind of hard for her to go into detail at this point, as you can imagine, and as she has said as much in other posts.

She IS my hero. I can't wait for the next installment!
curious

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

Uneedhelp wrote:
She just get a new temporary home??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Cornelius Scudmister 150,404
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Tollesboro Guy 81,590
jonathan & tammys baby 4 hr hairflair 18
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr Renee 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Republicans Are S... 16,128
Bubbys new girlfriend 18 hr nra 2
court street drama 21 hr court street drama 1

Search the Lawrenceburg Forum:
•••
•••
Lawrenceburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000