Anderson County Schools
one of many

Louisville, KY

#155 Mar 3, 2012
There are several of us who together can maybe affect some things. There is strength in numbers, though...and credibility. Thank you. Please keep up the good work.
funny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#156 Mar 3, 2012
one of many wrote:
There are several of us who together can maybe affect some things. There is strength in numbers, though...and credibility. Thank you. Please keep up the good work.
Make sure it is credible - Lea Beasmore and friends are not credible sources. Dont worry - i hear schiol board folks r having this info and ip addresses searched to get the slander and libel off here!!! I hope they catch you liers!
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

#157 Mar 3, 2012
Dear Funny,
For the last time I am not Lea nor am I her friend I work for the school system. I would not know what I know if I did not work for the schools.I really don't care who finds out who I am Because I am only stating the TRUTH, I do not talk about kids. I am talking about teachers, C.O, and the court system. I can say anything I want to this nature under the 1st admendment, so if they get my ip they can do nothing about it. I am a credible source and I have only just begun. I would like to see the school board call this slander. They are scared and are grasping at straws.
funny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#158 Mar 3, 2012
The Mole wrote:
Dear Funny,
For the last time I am not Lea nor am I her friend I work for the school system. I would not know what I know if I did not work for the schools.I really don't care who finds out who I am Because I am only stating the TRUTH, I do not talk about kids. I am talking about teachers, C.O, and the court system. I can say anything I want to this nature under the 1st admendment, so if they get my ip they can do nothing about it. I am a credible source and I have only just begun. I would like to see the school board call this slander. They are scared and are grasping at straws.
Guess what? You are slandering - you are not telling the truth. Also as a parent, i am scared someone like you is working, you are bitter abd hateful! I hope you get canned next. Heard they had gotten rid of alot of problems alreqdy - hope you are next!
one of many

Louisville, KY

#159 Mar 3, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what? You are slandering - you are not telling the truth. Also as a parent, i am scared someone like you is working, you are bitter abd hateful! I hope you get canned next. Heard they had gotten rid of alot of problems alreqdy - hope you are next!
I hope you are next to learn the real truth of the things they've done. She isn't slandering - I know other people, and things that have happened, none of which I can share at the moment - but everything in her post to you is correct. If they come after us so be it. We know the truth. I'm not worried. Sorry, you've been mislead, or are you are one of them?
Crazy people

United States

#160 Mar 3, 2012
You crazy people will make up anything. Find something else to do like spend time with your kids - be parents instead of making up lies about the schools system and the employees who care for our kids. Everyone is tired of the lies. You must be haters who spend all your time worrying if you are keeping your lies straight and what lie you will make up next. Crazy.
on fire

Louisville, KY

#161 Mar 3, 2012
You're calling us "crazy" to try to dismiss our concerns. "Everyone" is not tired of this - it's up at the top of the page and it's flaming! They are fascinated because it's relevant to their lives and some of them have seen what they've done, or worse, been a victim. They want to know what the school leaders are doing, and why so many folks are saying these things. YOU know I'm right, because otherwise you wouldn't be on here protesting so much. If we were lying, you would have ignored it, or laughed it off. No one's worried about keeping any "lies" straight. THAT would fall on you folks.
Whatever

United States

#162 Mar 3, 2012
Just because someone disagrees with you they work for the schools? Whatever. I rest my case- crazy.
okay so tell us

Lawrenceburg, KY

#163 Mar 3, 2012
The Mole wrote:
Dear Funny,
For the last time I am not Lea nor am I her friend I work for the school system. I would not know what I know if I did not work for the schools.I really don't care who finds out who I am Because I am only stating the TRUTH, I do not talk about kids. I am talking about teachers, C.O, and the court system. I can say anything I want to this nature under the 1st admendment, so if they get my ip they can do nothing about it. I am a credible source and I have only just begun. I would like to see the school board call this slander. They are scared and are grasping at straws.
Mole tell us who you are since you "do not care who finds out" I would possibly be interested in your crusade if I knew who you were and credible. I'll be waiting.
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

#165 Mar 3, 2012
Crazy people wrote:
You crazy people will make up anything. Find something else to do like spend time with your kids - be parents instead of making up lies about the schools system and the employees who care for our kids. Everyone is tired of the lies. You must be haters who spend all your time worrying if you are keeping your lies straight and what lie you will make up next. Crazy.
Do you really think our schools care about your kids. If you are not a teacher's kid or have a name in this town your kid does not matter. Look at EBW all the pictures hanging up is of teacher's kids....Go to Saffell all the kids that get awards are teacher's kids. Go to the HS teachers kids get everything everyone knows it. Teachers talk about all students if you don't think so you are sooooo wrong.
captain obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#166 Mar 4, 2012
I wonder if the people on here bitching about anything and everything that has to do with education, ever show up to a board meeting or even know where the board office is. It is nice when all you have to do is sit behind a keyboard and bitch and moan. If you really cared, you'd get off your high horse and your lazy ass and tell someone who matters. Not a bunch of retards on Topix who just wanna stir the pot of idiots who think that just because they pay taxes, they get to be in charge of any decisions made. Get real- get a life- and get off your lazy ass.
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

#167 Mar 4, 2012
captain obvious wrote:
I wonder if the people on here bitching about anything and everything that has to do with education, ever show up to a board meeting or even know where the board office is. It is nice when all you have to do is sit behind a keyboard and bitch and moan. If you really cared, you'd get off your high horse and your lazy ass and tell someone who matters. Not a bunch of retards on Topix who just wanna stir the pot of idiots who think that just because they pay taxes, they get to be in charge of any decisions made. Get real- get a life- and get off your lazy ass.
I have reported things and things are being done!!!!!!! You just have not heard about what is going on yet,hopefully the newspaper will start writing. I know there has been alot of meetings going on at C.O. I am not lazy I have contacted many agencies, I have been to many meetings at C.O....But nothing gets done there you have to go over their heads. We are fighting for the kids and as I said when it is all said and done everyone will know the truth.
captain obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#168 Mar 4, 2012
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. So really you are on Topix because you want a pat on the back, want everyone to know that you "care" by stirring up a bunch of drama and lies, and need to show how "dedicated" you are to correcting "the system". Let me know how all that works out for ya. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead for your next project and focus on serious issues like GOVERNMENT SPENDING, THE WAR OVERSEAS, STARVING CHILDREN, or MISUSE OF WELFARE MONEY. Or, will ruining someone's reputation and life from the big ol' town of Lawrenceburg, KY take up all of that precious time? Wow, you must feel so accomplished. If I were you, I'd just move out of town and change my name. Fucking loser.
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

#169 Mar 4, 2012
captain obvious wrote:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. So really you are on Topix because you want a pat on the back, want everyone to know that you "care" by stirring up a bunch of drama and lies, and need to show how "dedicated" you are to correcting "the system". Let me know how all that works out for ya. And while you're at it, why don't you go ahead for your next project and focus on serious issues like GOVERNMENT SPENDING, THE WAR OVERSEAS, STARVING CHILDREN, or MISUSE OF WELFARE MONEY. Or, will ruining someone's reputation and life from the big ol' town of Lawrenceburg, KY take up all of that precious time? Wow, you must feel so accomplished. If I were you, I'd just move out of town and change my name. Fucking loser.
God Willing I can do all the things you stated. I am all about Humanism
captain obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#170 Mar 4, 2012
Humanism-- you are on here bashing a school teacher. And a damn good one, at that. I highly doubt you even know the meaning of humanism. You are a cynical person, who has probably lived in Lawrenceburg your whole life, and has nothing better to do than wallow around in people's business that you have no right to be in. You need to get a life and shut your hole- mole.
FYI

Lawrenceburg, KY

#171 Mar 4, 2012
I just heard captain obvious is Robin Arnzen
captain obvious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#172 Mar 4, 2012
Big surprise there. FYI is someone else on Topix who doesn't know shit about what they are talking about. No, I am not Robin Arnzen, but it very clear who you are-- a dumbass.
The Mole

Lawrenceburg, KY

#174 Mar 4, 2012
Wrong again
not alone

Louisville, KY

#175 Mar 4, 2012
To The Mole: Please do not be discouraged by these awful remarks made by people who are afraid of being "outed" for their horrible decisions; the ones running the schools and the ones who are friends with them. They don't like it when we say there are many of us, or when we try to encourage each other. Everything you say is true, and don't let them get you down. P.S. They will really hate this!
name yourself

Louisville, KY

#176 Mar 4, 2012
The Mole wrote:
Wrong again
I'm thinking you're Jennifer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey hopper 21 min Thought 7
Josh Hendren 2 hr Pal 3
Teen charged with murder 3 hr Monica 18
Tabitha Coffman King Whitenack Retallick (Feb '09) 4 hr Boo Bitch 21
Patrick dozier 5 hr JJV 6
Looking for a male pitt bull studn (Feb '17) 9 hr Yup 3
Opinions (Mar '17) 9 hr Mark Vest 3

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages