Anderson County Schools
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Vera

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Really! King Jeffrey and Princess Pooh trying to take away our First Amendment Rights. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.(No Gossip at the bus garage)
bus barn

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2012
why do they only have 2 mechanics at the bus barnyard? When she wants to buy more buses when they can't even take care of the ones they have? Where's the 3rd guy? Is that another way for them to look good by saving money?
text queen

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2012
What happened to the girl who's always on the phone? Why haven't they got rid of her yet? I still see her with her phone texting at stops at the high school. With her 3 kids on the handicap bus! Wow! You'd think they'd save money by combining the routes. Take a picture of her! Someone! Please!
clueless

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2012
Why is it some bus drivers have to follow the rules while others get special treatment? Lets see there is Ms. G, Ms. K, Ms. C, Ms. D, and Ms. R. They can do no wrong! If any other driver does the same offense we get wrote up. Why is that. Are u Jeff's girls? What's up? Do you do special favors for fatboy since you are still always in the office? Or does he do special favors for u. Wonder what his wife would say.
mommy

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Tell me Jeff where not your momma or your daddy, but we remember your DIRTY bus when you were a driver. It was the dirtiest bus of all. You want the buses to be clean thou! Pull your pants up and your belly shirt down, I can't concentrate.
Stupid people

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2012
Vera wrote:
Really! King Jeffrey and Princess Pooh trying to take away our First Amendment Rights. FREEDOM OF SPEECH.(No Gossip at the bus garage)
They can not tell you to do that call KEA Richard why are you not all over this
audit

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2012
I seen the state car at the garage and I seen the auditor at the middle school. I know you got audited, you've been bad boys. All your dirty deeds are catching up to you. I guess that CDL and Driver Trainer Certificate would have been helpful now. You're so WELL QUALIFIED for the job! Everyone else who's had that job and in other counties, they all have those certifications. How did you get this job without them???
audit

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
I think they need to get rid of Jeff and Jan they are going against labor laws they only got the jobs they did, is because they lied and cheated for the board of education Jan is Barbara Sutherland's daughter so that is why she got hired. It is who you know or blow in this town.
Shelia is by far the worst super we have ever had she is the biggest liar and phoniest person I have ever met. One day I will tell my story about Central Office and what goes on.... I am just biding my time and seeing what other messes they are getting themselves into. I think I am going to write a book
AMEN!!! We are a force they don't know what will happen.
bettyboop

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2012
bus barn wrote:
why do they only have 2 mechanics at the bus barnyard? When she wants to buy more buses when they can't even take care of the ones they have? Where's the 3rd guy? Is that another way for them to look good by saving money?
The mechanics are doing the best they can under the circumstances, I'm sure. They are not to blame for the situation.
curious

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Why is there always so much discord at the bus garage?
What

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 30, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not tell you to do that call KEA Richard why are you not all over this
Richard is a chicken shttt,also a yes man, he does not do anything.
bus 5

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2012
He drives so fast he throws my children in the floor. He's mean and moody! My kids call him M & M.
gps

United States

#15 Jan 31, 2012
GPS Tracker tracking us up and down the street like we are little children. What are we in the 2nd grade? What happened to trusting and respecting your employees. They all are watching our every move. How about putting cameras in Central Office and let us watch you? Or better yet, let the parents watch the teachers. I'm sure Anderson Co. would like to know how their tax dollars are being spent. Publish all the salaries of all the school employees in the paper!
Angie may

Bowie, MD

#16 Jan 31, 2012
After reading this I feel like children r driving my kids to school.
ecc

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Why did they build a facility not big enough to hold all the children? Is this wasting tax dollars?
Concerned Citizen

Simpsonville, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2012
In reading what is obviously being written by our school bus drivers, there are a few that are very unhappy with themselves but they certainly are not educated enough to know how to correct any problems that they may have. Topix may be a public forum, but not the place to vent your ignorance and unhappiness because your place of employment has rules that everyone has to follow. Someone needs to be hired to make people do their jobs, but it is evident you must not be doing yours or else you wouldn't be the ones out here complaining. There is a chain of command and not everyone can be the boss and there are obviously more than one of the bus drivers that are out of control and thanks to this forum, the public knows that there is more than one of you that is very immature and unfortunately, acting more immature than some of the children that you transport. Is that the picture you were trying to send? About GPS tracking, if your bus went over an embankment, would you want to be found with the help of your GPS? Also if your child were on Bus 5 that was mentioned by one of your fellow drivers, would you want your employer to know so that that driver could be diciplined in order to protect all of the children on that bus? Or ANY bus with ANY LIVES to be saved by GPS Tracking. OPEN YOUR EYES and YOUR BRAIN!
You should know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2012
Sorry to inform you concerned citizen, I would be more concerned about what is going on in the schools more than you should worry what is going on in the buses. We do need a GPS for CO and the teachers. Believe me I know.... also Topix is for people to talk about schools, politics, community that is the purpose of Topix. So anyone has the right to VENT anything they want to. If you are a public employee that is paid from my tax dollars I have every right to say what I want about they way they do thier job.
If I am a public employee I have every right to VENT my fustrations. If we don't use our voices than CO is getting what they want.
Are you someone from CO trying to make someone who has a concern look stupid? It would not suprise me to see Derek, Ramona, Sharon and Shelia or any of thier CO lackies doing this.
I heard

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Feb 1, 2012
ecc wrote:
Why did they build a facility not big enough to hold all the children? Is this wasting tax dollars?
I heard they are closing the day care because there is not enough room at the new school. Of course that is just rumors but you know there is some truth in every rumor. Central Office is not saying anything....If I was a parent I would demand to find out. I also heard that C.O. has asked several people to take child care classes for CDAs and are paying for them to do it which is costing US the TAXPAYERS 2 thousand a pop. I quess they are trying to get rid of some people which is totaly unethical and against labor laws. If that was happening to me I would also call the ethics board.
Concerned Citizen

Simpsonville, KY

#21 Feb 2, 2012
What "you should know" is that the buses travel at a high rate of speed with many lives at stake that could be lost or in jeopardy if you have an unhappy or otherwise distracted or disgruntled employeee driving them around and not being supervised by the entire public, as well as GPS tracking. If there is something going on inside the school system, as a parent, you have a right to be a teachers aide and be there with your child to see firsthand if there is a problem and then you have an obligation to report it to the proper authorities. Do you think that someone is monitoring Topix in order to find out exactly what is going on where and how to fix it? Since no one uses their real names, details, or facts, who knows what to believe? If you know of something that has someone's life in jeopardy or their education is at stake, then you have to use the proper steps to make phone calls to the authorities that can help resolve the problems. To stand up for what is right, involves going to higher authorities and speaking up and being able to have proof or else stepping down and being quiet. I know what I am talking about because I have spoken up against very influential people and did not stop until they were in jail. If you are not willing to follow through until you win and prove your point, then why would any one want to listen to your next point? I am not saying that it is easy, but it is worth it to prove that you personally have morals and ethics, despite those around you that may not. I do not know the co-workers you mentioned, but I do know that lashing out at them if they sign your paycheck could end up in your lack of a paycheck and that would not be good. Also there is such a thing as "slander", a legal term, that the first ammendment can not protect you from. Yes, that would mean that Freedom of Speech does not protect you against being sued for libel and slander for defamation of character, which is what this forum has been doing against people since I first read the very first post. I would just say that if someone you knew or loved were on the receiving end of such hateful or hurtful words, you would see that it should stop. None of us, myself included, are perfect, but walk a mile in a poor man's shoes before you cricize him. Good luck with resolving your issues.
Parent

Lawrenceburg, KY

#23 Feb 3, 2012
Any one who has a child at ECC there is going to be a meeting Feb 9th at ACBOE about how anderson county board of education screwed up once again the new ECC is to small to accomadate all the children. Kindergarten is now going to be at the elementary schools.Looks like Mrs. Lentz is going to get kicked to the curb.(Shelia mission accomplished)
We need to get some real leadership at C.O. if you don't think there is not some ignorant cold hearted people who DON'T give a crap about your kids at C.O... you are wrong. They are a buisness who doesn't care about "Coustomer Service" and yes folks you are the coustomers... Just wait there is going to be more and more coming out. There are a dozen of us who are going to start singing like canarys. Stay tuned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Customers taking up tables when there is people... 4 hr Stump 5
Jonny m collins 13 hr Amg 3
Hometown Pizza 13 hr bad 16
Junk collectors 15 hr Tommy Buris 4
Angela Coulter 19 hr Tdog 3
Jimmy jr robinson Sat Sissy 14
who is Christy Peffer or Wise?? (Jul '10) Sat smlc 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages