Info

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Man I swear she's tho hottest chick in town. I'd literally lick her from hole to hole. Why does she gotta be with that dueche? Always just gonna be up some redneck with a diesels a::. I'd Marry her tomorrow lol
obviously

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Because she is happy.
Hey now

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Because apparently she is happy. Leave her/them alone. Their happy so don't bother them.
Ugh

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Gross
Ellyssa Wise

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Yes, I'm very happy with my redneck boyfriend. & no, it isn't because he has a diesel. So sorry.
Duh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
I think she looks like she doesn't eat now. She started taking ace n now her butt is as flat as her back. Wayyyy too skinny now. Those pills gonna come back n bite some of these girls later. Any pill that causes you to lose weight like that is very bad for ya. When age site in on them they will feel it. Why take those when you prolly barely weight 140 pds wet before? She looks like she's just sick now. Beautiful face tho n eyes. Unless those are just contacts. Wouldn't surprise me.
dont ask me

United States

#7 Dec 22, 2012
www.GetVIPnews[dot]com/Ellyssa -wise
?

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 23, 2012
dont ask me wrote:
www.GetVIPnews[dot]com/Ellyssa -wise
What's that
Ellyssa Wise

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Just to let you know 'duh' I eat 3 meals a day. Sorry. & no my eyes aren't fake, I don't wear contacts. Should I have to post my life story about what I weighed before ace? No, but if you'd really like to know I was 190+ before I even started ace. Get your facts straight before you or anyone else decide they want to blast me on the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Corman arrested spanking monkey at Walmart 3 hr these nuts 19
Shelby Waford arrested again! 3 hr Laughing 6
Jack Corman charged with humping Jessica 16 hr Anderson Perv 4
Barry & Heather 23 hr Adam 14
Suboxene Clinics Tue Jessica 6
DETECTIVE gets a slap on the wrist (Aug '13) Mon I know 78
Julian Carroll Aug 21 truth 1

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance