First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Madd

Eddyville, KY

#1 Apr 13, 2012
OK here we go one more time. I am sick and tired of dealing with the car that you tried to do body work and mechanic work on. You know what I am talking about. The car has more problems now than ever, we are still waiting on the Air Conditioner to be fixed and did you know MR.CARey that its illegal to release the car without seatbelts and the air bag light on? We can settle this and you can make it right or we can go to court and I can get in touch with the Attorney General I dont care. But you need to fix your mistake and stay out of the mechanic business and body shop busines. Your a towing company nothing more and should never have led someone to believe anything else. You have the phone number or Jesse does so I need to hear from you in regards or we are suing and we are going to the attorney general.
Good Luck

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
They have the Laura Donnell in their pocket the pieces of shit
yeah

Eddyville, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
Well the laws arent going to be broken and looked over just for them. I want them to make the car right or I will sue. They have done more damage to the mechanical issue of it than it had. So come on Eddie get Jesse to make it right.
unknow

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Ok do what you have got to do! But this site is not the place to do it! All you are doing is giving him a way to sue you for talking bad about him and now you have to post on here for him to use. I am not saying he is right I don't care for the man and would not let the man tow anything for me but you are doing nothing but hurting the case you have on him!
FYI

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Good Luck wrote:
They have the Laura Donnell in their pocket the pieces of shit
Nothing to do with her at all since the situation is civil instead of criminal.
Good Luck

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Carey's are all pieces of SHIT
Citizen

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Don't you mean the County Attorney? Not sure what the Attorney General can do for you?
yeah

Eddyville, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2012
WEll Well Well we found out today that the he put a used airbag in the car as well as all the other mess ups, I am just wondering, why he was so thoughtless as to put a teenage child in a car that wasnt fixed. You let her drive off the lot with the airbag light on, which is illegal. Would you like to fix any of this. I think NOT> We have had enough and yeah the truth will all come out. The car has been reinspected by a real mechanic and a real body person, and its got more wrong with it now than it did before the wreck. How mean can you be?
unlawful

Eddyville, KY

#9 Apr 13, 2012
Just wonder if he knows as well as the person the vehichle belongs to. By letting her drive away in a car with a faulty airbag that if she wrecks and that airbag doesnt deploy and that person is killed or seriously injured it all comes back on Eddie Carey. He will lose everything he has because he did not put a new airbag in the vehicle which is required by law. There are so many laws involving seatbelts and airbags and they all have to be new.Anyone who would do this is just asking for a lawsuit to happen. Just thought he might be a little smarter than your average idiot.
Tech 1

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Now I wanna see the law that says you have to put a brand new air bag in when you sale a car that has the air bag light on. And further more I have never seen a car that has a air bag light on because of the airbag its self. There is no code that says your air bag is faulty, there are other problems on the vehicle that set the light. Sensor maybe but no air bag mam. And another thing I doubt very highly that the man, did any of this on purpose. I would try a difrent aproach instead of putting it on topix, like talking to the man, instead of acting like a fool to him for a start.

Just saying?
Lol

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
What kind of car is it
Friend

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2012
I am a good friend of the Carey's, I have just left Eddie's shop and discussed what was on Topix about him.Eddie did not repair the car.Jessie did the repair on what should have been a totalled out Nissan Altima.The people had no insurance on it at all. I saw the pictures of the vehicle myself, as well as the paperwork for repairs and the release on the vehicle and the check that was not made out to Eddie or Carey;s Towing.I also listened to his recorded phone conversations with the owner of the vehicle. I believe that the owner of the vehicle is satisfied.It they had not have been satisfied ,they would not have finished paying the bill for the vehicle.They have all the documents and paperwork and will be glad to go to court. People you need to know what you are talking about before you slander someone's name.
nope

Eddyville, KY

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Friend wrote:
I am a good friend of the Carey's, I have just left Eddie's shop and discussed what was on Topix about him.Eddie did not repair the car.Jessie did the repair on what should have been a totalled out Nissan Altima.The people had no insurance on it at all. I saw the pictures of the vehicle myself, as well as the paperwork for repairs and the release on the vehicle and the check that was not made out to Eddie or Carey;s Towing.I also listened to his recorded phone conversations with the owner of the vehicle. I believe that the owner of the vehicle is satisfied.It they had not have been satisfied ,they would not have finished paying the bill for the vehicle.They have all the documents and paperwork and will be glad to go to court. People you need to know what you are talking about before you slander someone's name.
The airbag is not new the car had insurance, Jesse did do the work but he did it at Careys,there was no check.So your wrong and have gotten the wrong information.The car was not totaled, and if they are so right , then why are they not returning phone calls? Just wondering.
sorry

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Apr 14, 2012
Who gives a RATS ASS about your car anyway
lawman

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Apparently you have no legal ground to stand on or you wouldn't be on here bashing him. If I'm not mistaken, there was a check, a cold check to be exact involved. Get some insurance and a gallon of gas, pour it all over the interior, fasten your seat belt, and light it. See if used alrbag deploys and if not then we are all winners!
Whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Friend wrote:
You are full of shit....Slander Eddies Careys name he is a low life piece of shit so are his sons he is a DRUG DEALER you stupid ass. does he give you a free fix for writing this. they are low life scumbags
Whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Apr 14, 2012
Friend wrote:
Are you a druggie scum bag like them
Iknow

Shreveport, LA

#18 Apr 14, 2012
unknow wrote:
Ok do what you have got to do! But this site is not the place to do it! All you are doing is giving him a way to sue you for talking bad about him and now you have to post on here for him to use. I am not saying he is right I don't care for the man and would not let the man tow anything for me but you are doing nothing but hurting the case you have on him!
Honey dont go by what you hear ppl run off at the mouth about suing someone for slander...It is a very hard case to sue for..I have many friends that are lawyers and its harder than you think, and yes if he stated he put a new airbag in the car and it is found out to be a lie, and he did work he was NOT certified to do he can infact be sued, my advice is get a great lawyer, I have one that would be ready to jump on this lawsuit, just know it takes time and money but to me sounds like you have a great case...
true

Eddyville, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2012
I agree with the last post slander is very hard to prove, Facts are facts, and people will say anything to try and cover their tracks and make themselves look good. Eddie Carey and his sons have been ripping people off for years they are the biggest pieces of scum in town. One son killed his best friend another one arrested about a month ago the other one a drug dealer and pill head. Eddie beats his women and cheats so dont let whatever people say on here stop you from doing what needs to be done. Dont post anything else on here get a good lawyer and sue the hell out of him he isnt certified to do any mechanical and body work I have known him for years. I say go after him and agree you have a great case.
really

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2012
If Eddie won't return your phone calls go see him. Why post on topix? As far as all the Carey's being pieces of shit, tell them. They are not hard to find. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone can change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cafeteria workers at ACHS refuse to tell kids w... (Oct '11) 6 min they call me shane 46
Anderson county should be ashamed 15 hr Hmm 7
Bourbon street on main 16 hr WonderingWoman 2
Beware of Renee Humphries 17 hr Fake Renee Humphries 1
Becky kinney Sat Hburg Resident 16
News Add your comment Fri CuriousCitizen00 1
Margaret crane Feb 22 Looking 1

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages