Next Last
What do you think

United States

#1 May 14, 2012
What do you think of him?
info

United States

#2 May 14, 2012
I know him!! I think he does Sierra WRONG and she shouldn't put up with his a$s ANYMORE!!!! She's too good for that.
sierra

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 May 14, 2012
not*
really.

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
Cody's dumb. He need to straighten his a$s up!!
Shawna

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 1, 2012
I think he was a great friend.R.I.P cody.there just hatters
stacy

Fairdealing, MO

#7 Jul 1, 2012
I am so sorry about Cody's death
Miss _You

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2012
Why would people say such hurtful things about him? He was like family to me. Rest easy!
wondering

Harrodsburg, KY

#9 Jul 1, 2012
what happen to him?
Rip

United States

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Rip cody you will be missed
Smart

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Grow up! Who comes on Topix to post about someone who has passed away only to ask what everyone thinks of him??? Well, fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, at least now he doesn't have to hear your bullshit. Grow up and have some respect for the Cody's Friends and Family that are reading your dumb ass comments. Remember Karma is a bitch, so you will get yours, Hopefully when your brother or sister or family member dies and someone posts an ad talking shit about them. Ridiculous.
Mee

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2012
To "smart" you do realize this forum is over a month old so it was here before he was killed. Check the dates before you say something.
Calm Down

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jul 1, 2012
Smart wrote:
Grow up! Who comes on Topix to post about someone who has passed away only to ask what everyone thinks of him??? Well, fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, at least now he doesn't have to hear your bullshit. Grow up and have some respect for the Cody's Friends and Family that are reading your dumb ass comments. Remember Karma is a bitch, so you will get yours, Hopefully when your brother or sister or family member dies and someone posts an ad talking shit about them. Ridiculous.
CALM DOWN, this is a horrible situation for all of Cody's family and friends, but the negative posts were done before his accident. No one has posted anything negative about him since MAY. Unfortunately negative posts on this site far out weigh the positive ones. If we all would take a second to think about what we post on here before we hit enter maybe we would have second thoughts. My thought, prayers and deepest sympathies to the family and friends of this young man.
hello

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2012
I don't know Cody. But obviously everyone I know knew Cody. I'm not trying to be nosey, but what happened? He doesn't look very old, judging by his Facebook account.

Rest in paradise Cody.
guy

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2012
He was killed in a one car accident .. was on the news .. I dont know him. Rest in peace young man
lol

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2012
He was my sons friend a very good person just seen him the other day he was very sweet who cares what ppl say there is ppl hurting over loseing him i think ppl should grow up ,ppl who say neg things about others just haves so much hate in themselves and need help this wall will feel up with stupod comments about cody the best thing to do is ignore the dumb ppl and just respect cody n remember him
A friend

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2012
People should stop posting stuff on here. His family is going through a realy hard time and they dont need this.Rest easy cody we love you and wont forget you!</3
huh

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2012
stacy wrote:
I am so sorry about Cody's death
did you kill him???
RIP_CODY

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2012
He died in a car reck
wondering wrote:
what happen to him?
someone

Versailles, KY

#20 Jul 4, 2012
R.I.P Cody you will never be forgotten
RIP CODY

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Jul 7, 2012
I didnt know Cody all that well, but I did know of him and seen him at all the baseball games. He always seemed like a very nice young man, and everyone seemed to like him, I seen him a couple nights at the fair with I guess his girlfriend, a cute little blonde girl, they seemed so happy together, my heart breaks for the family and friends of this young man, and if that little girl was his girlfriend, Honey, if you read this, my heart is breaking for you, and from someone on the outside, Cody looked like he was VERY happy with you. RIP CODY RAMSEY, YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bourbon street on main 1 hr Jasper 1
John M Ward the son 11 hr Use your head silly 3
Night cook at the Huddle house????? (Jul '15) Sat Yall r not right 17
butthurt jackie ballard Sat Prouddeplorable 1
Car broke in Sat Peter Beasley 11
defamation of character Sat Bill Gates 9
127 wreck Sat junior beasley 1

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance