santa claus is coming
lilelf

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Santa would like for me to announce that he will be delivering presents on December 19th this year to be opened on December 20. This way children will have one good day to play with their new goodies before we turn to dust on the 21st.:(

Happy holidays!
michael c

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Santa please bring me a young thin blonde,(virgin) if possible,or if can,t find that a little smoke,(weeeeed),will do,being high is almost as good,but sex with an underage virgin would be better,before i perish in hell,cuss i,m a deadbeat,sinner,thug,pukie little punk,and i deserve to roast in hell,while all my family and friends watch,thank you santa,i look forward to the 19th,when you come oh,i,ll leave the back door unlocked,since you can,t get your big ass down my chimney(cuss i don,t have one)i don,t even have a house,i live in mommie,s basement,she,s ashamed of me,thats why i have to stay out of sight,cuss the law is looking for me also,oh,santa don,t tell the cops where i am at,please i beg you,good thank you santa
lilelf

Portage, MI

#3 Nov 12, 2012
michael c wrote:
Santa please bring me a young thin blonde,(virgin) if possible,or if can,t find that a little smoke,(weeeeed),will do,being high is almost as good,but sex with an underage virgin would be better,before i perish in hell,cuss i,m a deadbeat,sinner,thug,pukie little punk,and i deserve to roast in hell,while all my family and friends watch,thank you santa,i look forward to the 19th,when you come oh,i,ll leave the back door unlocked,since you can,t get your big ass down my chimney(cuss i don,t have one)i don,t even have a house,i live in mommie,s basement,she,s ashamed of me,thats why i have to stay out of sight,cuss the law is looking for me also,oh,santa don,t tell the cops where i am at,please i beg you,good thank you santa
Oh mr.cinnamon! You crack me up!
michael c

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I,ll crack you anytime
lilelf

Portage, MI

#5 Nov 12, 2012
michael c wrote:
I,ll crack you anytime
I'm little and blond and 13....but I'm a boy.......:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl who works at Dollar General in Hilltop? 15 hr Nevermore 16
Hot blonde works at Copart 19 hr Clone 11
Ciara shackleford Thu Old friend 3
Jennifer Plunkett Wed Lawrenceburg 10
Tig ol bitties Jul 18 Fatter 4
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson (Sep '14) Jul 16 MadManThatWantsJu... 115
Fireworks tonight around Carlton drive area Jul 14 Utheorigunaldouche 67

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance