koi drag racing

Suffolk, VA

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Everyone ease come out to the Anderson co community park this Sunday for heads up dirt drag racing procedes benefit the park gates open at 11 am pratice noon til three eliminations at 3pm its going to be a awesome and fun Sunday!!!! There will be a class for everything check out www.koidragracing.com for more info or koidragracing racing on Facebook. Make sure you friend us on facebook
quadman

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
I went to this event. It was very unorganized. The track was like asphalt and way to short. They pulled trucks the night before further then what they allowed people to race.
It didnít make since that they did double eliminations on a class that had over 40 bikes in it. And switch to single eliminations for the classes that had only 5 to 10 participants.
racer

Suffolk, VA

#4 Oct 3, 2012
quadman wrote:
I went to this event. It was very unorganized. The track was like asphalt and way to short. They pulled trucks the night before further then what they allowed people to race.
It didn’t make since that they did double eliminations on a class that had over 40 bikes in it. And switch to single eliminations for the classes that had only 5 to 10 participants.
Wow you must have been the one person that was mad because most of them seemed very happy.
racer

Suffolk, VA

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly do the proceeds benefit the park and how much actually went to the park? All these events are happening creating big $$ for the park yet there is nothing to show for it? Just curious.
Well for one the park has been fenced off which it makes it a lot better and those bleachers that are there now are very expensive I know someone that bought them for another fairgrounds and it cost more than 50,000.00 to purchase.
Theif

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for one the park has been fenced off which it makes it a lot better and those bleachers that are there now are very expensive I know someone that bought them for another fairgrounds and it cost more than 50,000.00 to purchase.
So the money just goes back into Eddie Carey's little enterprise? Fence was put up to keep people from sneaking in, it's a total eyesore. Just another way for Eddie to steal from the County!
anderson co guy

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Theif wrote:
<quoted text>So the money just goes back into Eddie Carey's little enterprise? Fence was put up to keep people from sneaking in, it's a total eyesore. Just another way for Eddie to steal from the County!
Well you buy the bleachers put up lights and bring all of you equipment out there and do it.
Hey Genius

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2012
anderson co guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you buy the bleachers put up lights and bring all of you equipment out there and do it.
The park doesn't belong to Eddie, it is paid for with taxpayer money. You know , property taxes, the ones Eddie doesn't pay! Only reason Carey bankrolled Jon Wayne Conways campaign was because he was the only candidate that wails agree to turn a blind eye to Eddie's dirty practices.
Anderson

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Least Eddie is doing something for the community.
Go sit at home and watch tv leave the people trying to make this town better alone.
What

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Everything you are saying benefits the truck pull area no other part of the park. It was my understanding that it was allowed to go up their because it was going to raise money for a pool for the park. Still haven't seen a pool. The problem with the truck pull area being up there and not giving back to the entire park is that it is free land that you, and I pay taxes on. If they gave money back it would be one thing but I haven't seen it. But that might not be Carey's fault but the fault of the joke they have running parks and rec now.
Anderson

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Need to go talk to that Lying John Conway. Any profits from the pulls go to the magistrate and they decide what to do with the money. Before Conway they would give the money to make the park better. Conway make you sign a contract now saying you will forfeit any profit. So their lies the problem these sorry ass politicians.
LargeAl

Ansonia, CT

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Dirt Drag Racing: We're from CT. but interested in dirt drag bracket racing motorcycles New England states, NY and Pa. Please include our emails on any related club sites for notification about dirt drag events and schedules. Allen: ALGAE714@AOL.COM and Kyle: WILDESTKYLE@aol.com We tried it once a few years ago with an ATV club at a county fair in PA I think, had no clue what we were doing but had a blast! Now we are hooked if we can find event to enter. Anyone know of dirt drag clubs to join? Hope to hear from someone soon so we can come up with a game plan for the 2013 season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state trooper named matt rogers (Jul '13) 49 min P Melton 16
rip 1 hr me 3
Go big blue liquor (Apr '17) 4 hr Truth 9
archery 4 hr anderson high achool 1
Anderson Middle School 5 hr Jkm 5
Logan fields 7 hr David 1
Sheriff race 2018 8 hr Wake up Lburg 44

Lawrenceburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages