Kim King for State Rep.
realism

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Her opponent bathmouths Republicans by name in ads. Does he not know that most Anderson County Democrats are voting for Romney? His attacks on vouchers are silly also. Kim King. Don't let the Democrats gain members in the House. The Democrat Party has a 91 year lock on the State House. That is long enough. After the election, I encourage all Romney Democrats to do the right thing and LEAVE the party of Obama. The state House is run by Greg Stumbo a drunk driver and dead beat dad who smears his opponents by bogus ethic complaints that are soon dropped.
brick house

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
realism wrote:
Her opponent bathmouths Republicans by name in ads. Does he not know that most Anderson County Democrats are voting for Romney? His attacks on vouchers are silly also. Kim King. Don't let the Democrats gain members in the House. The Democrat Party has a 91 year lock on the State House. That is long enough. After the election, I encourage all Romney Democrats to do the right thing and LEAVE the party of Obama. The state House is run by Greg Stumbo a drunk driver and dead beat dad who smears his opponents by bogus ethic complaints that are soon dropped.
This is true.We need to get a white man back in office.This is why I love Anderson county,we are all willing to do what is right.Be it republican or democrat we must stick together.
wrong

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
I'm from anderson county and it has nothing to do with color for me. I'm voting obama. and i am democrat.
not voting for KIM KING

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Vote for who you want to on the Presidential Election, but please check out what Kim King has done in the past two years! It will amaze you to see she hasnt done anything for the 55 district! Nothing!! Have you been to the debates?? Be educated and please know your vote really counts for our hometown elections! Kent Stevens is who we need to re-elect to get the job done!
Joe

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I am not voting for Kim King. It takes more than a pretty face, just look at goofy Sarah Palin. I am going with Stevens, and he will get things done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat do u think bout sydney peyton (Feb '10) 5 hr CallingHerOut 4
Statue at the Courthouse 8 hr me 17
Sinner Repent sign 9 hr Crawdaddy 23
Derrick Dezarn - woman beater??? 11 hr Prd2bCntry 10
Missy Newton Tue Ron 26
Baby blue Tue My baby blue 1
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg (Dec '14) Tue Not for me 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages