Curious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2012
How many firework stands does this town need ? I counted four between Westpark and Wal-Mart.
daisy

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
As far as my friends and I are concerned . It only needs one, the one beside Lees has the best fireworks and best prices of all of them in town.
Red White Blue

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
There are actually 5 within a mile of each other (Westpark / Ace Hardware / Food Court / Radio Shack / Wal-Mart)

Who has the best deals and best fireworks ??
careful shopper

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Red White Blue wrote:
There are actually 5 within a mile of each other (Westpark / Ace Hardware / Food Court / Radio Shack / Wal-Mart)
Who has the best deals and best fireworks ??
Daisy is right. The tent by lees is called A& A I think. They are the cheapest and their fireworks looks good.
Fire Cracker

Simpsonville, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2012
careful shopper wrote:
<quoted text>Daisy is right. The tent by lees is called A& A I think. They are the cheapest and their fireworks looks good.
As far as me and my 4x4 go, we thank the wun ovar by the lays is the bayest. They git big pank 'ens n blue 'ens n yellar 'ens. And i can see my 4x4 whilst i blow my last $100 on them far crackers.
Big Red

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 26, 2012
1@Ace, 1@Griffths,1@FoodCourt, 1@TSC,1@WalMart, 1@Hilltop,1@151 they are popping up everywhere!
Burn it down

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Jun 26, 2012
...and hopefully all the rednecks in town will notice the severe drought we are having and refrain from burning the town down.
Nah. Wishful thinking.
lol

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
burn it down...that is funny :) anyways you might want to check before wasting money on them because some counties are not allowing them because of the drought. Yesterday there was only a few but I think they are adding some to it. BTW Fire Cracker, please go back to school
Middle Finger

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jun 27, 2012
The City needs to make sure all of these firework stands have purchased their business license for the year. Otherwise they need to get out of Lawrenceburg.
whatever

Sidney, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2012
You know all these tents and stands are required to be registered through the fire marshal's office and permit from the local city or county in order to sell. If the fire marshal or building official drives by and they don't have the proper paperwork on site they can shut them down and possibly take all the material. Maybe that might happen if they don't do it right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Super Nail 9 hr KBlevins 1
jessica witten (Oct '10) 11 hr The guy next door 7
Jeramy Baker 13 hr Jack 1
ugly mugs and pub 15 hr chris 3
Austin Rexrode wallet 22 hr Benjy Bronk 2
pet grooming (Feb '09) 23 hr Mimi 4
Raven Tuttle Sun newhere 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages