Next Last
no fan

Coldwater, MI

#1 Feb 21, 2012
He has no children.
Get him out of there

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Feb 21, 2012
People we need to get him out of there he is no good for Anderson County he plays dirty politics
Ssoooo

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Which one is he? What does he look like? I dont think I've seen or even heard of him.
dont Y wish U knew ME

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2012
what does that have to with anything......
no fan wrote:
He has no children.
dont Y wish U knew ME

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
he's a good judge, I love working for him.......He gets the job done
Get him out of there wrote:
People we need to get him out of there he is no good for Anderson County he plays dirty politics
Tiffany

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2012
What judge is he?
QUESS WHAT

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2012
Ssoooo wrote:
Which one is he? What does he look like? I dont think I've seen or even heard of him.
Derek Shouse says he looks like the church lady in Saturday Night Live. Overheard him talking at a Rotary club meeting He was making fun of him. From what I gathererd he works with him on attendence issues. He had several people cracking up so he must be pretty accurtate
Ethics

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2012
QUESS WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Derek Shouse says he looks like the church lady in Saturday Night Live. Overheard him talking at a Rotary club meeting He was making fun of him. From what I gathererd he works with him on attendence issues. He had several people cracking up so he must be pretty accurtate
I hope you are exposed for who you are for breaking Rotary rulke and talking about that in this Forum.
QUESS WHAT

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2012
The truth is the truth why should I keep secrets. Don't ever say or do something you don't want on the front page of the news or topix.
I know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2012
dont Y wish U knew ME wrote:
he's a good judge, I love working for him.......He gets the job done
<quoted text>
I know who you are.... Do you really want me to post it?

Ms. S
The Queen

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2012
judge myles is a good man so I don't know why people are on here putting him down. He protects the welfare of the children that are in bad homes and have bad parents. I think that man deserves an award for what he does.... so people don't hate.
I know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Just like Geri Murphy cared about children
The Queen

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2012
He is nothing like her he really cares what happens to the children. I am not just saying that I know he does from experience. Don't misunderstand I have never went in front of him because of my children or anything but I do work in there, and I see how much he cares.
I know wrote:
Just like Geri Murphy cared about children
LOL

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. S
Yes,please!
Pieces of you

Lawrenceburg, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. S
Yes, please do!!!
funnyashell

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2012
He deserves an award alright. Biggest Prick of the year award. No body hating on him just speaking the truth. Anyone seen the video of him on youtube? What a jerk.
The Queen wrote:
judge myles is a good man so I don't know why people are on here putting him down. He protects the welfare of the children that are in bad homes and have bad parents. I think that man deserves an award for what he does.... so people don't hate.
point blank

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2012
funnyashell wrote:
He deserves an award alright. Biggest Prick of the year award. No body hating on him just speaking the truth. Anyone seen the video of him on youtube? What a jerk.<quoted text>
What's the link?
Hhmmm

Frankfort, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2012
It's easy to find without a link. Go to YouTube and search judge Myles. It's the first few videos that pop up.
The Queen

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2012
I don't care what nobody has to say about him I think he is a great man because of what he does for the children. I am not on here fussing about nosense of what somebody thinks they know because I know the truth about him.... so all of you need to get your facts straight first before you start pointing fingers
funnyashell wrote:
He deserves an award alright. Biggest Prick of the year award. No body hating on him just speaking the truth. Anyone seen the video of him on youtube? What a jerk.<quoted text>
The Queen

Lawrenceburg, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2012
I have to apoligize to everyone on here. I went to youtube and seen the videos of judge myles and I have to say that is a part of him that I have never seen in the court room, the things that I said which made him look like he did nothing wrong, I was saying that from a point of veiw in which I seen what I seen. I have heard him curse in the court room but never that much. I just wanted to say that I was sorry for defending him from what was the truth....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve and/or Justin Greene 5 hr Buddy 6
Hannah and Tony (May '16) 10 hr curious105 11
Super Tony at Quad Graphics Thu Cry about it 2
Red necks and hicks Thu Dood 5
Trailer park junkies Wed Hawkins 11
L hatchet Wed Sad Situatuon 13
Who's the guy at Goodwill Tue Random www surfer 9

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance