First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angie

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I am so tired of seeing this loser post on fb what a great dad he is! What about your first born son?? Are you a daddy to him mike? Your trash an ya hoe is stupid cuz you will pork anything moving and you have a couple stds cause you never learned what a condom was!
Just saying

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Add on a thief and compulsive liar. Someone needs to hurt him. Can't wait for the cops to find em
Angie

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2013
I agree he is a drug dealer they shouldn't have a hard time finding him he lives in the apartments off of woodford street!
Just saying

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2013
I literally hope he rots in hell. He's done nothing but screw people over and get away with it. He's the type to screw you over and then still try and talk to you like your still his buddy next time he see ya. Lowest of the low. Never worked a day in his life and has all these kids. How could someone do that to their own kids. No heart at all.
Angie

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 5, 2013
He is trash the only kids he has anything to do with is his hoe's. he is dealing and stealing
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2013
This Angela I'm talking too? I'm jw
achs

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 5, 2013
What apartments off of Woodford st?
Angie

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 5, 2013
The ones on the left before you get to hilltop right before fairview
achs

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
He don't live there
angie

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Apparently he don't LIVE anywhere, cause police been bustin in houses all over da burg looking for him. He been givin out phony addresses for a while. They will eventually catch up to this little weasel. Don't trust him as far I as could throw his little skinny ass!
Confused

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Just follow his Facebook cause him and his da baby momma #3 are to dumb not to blab
capcha

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Jan 6, 2013
he live in frankfort over @ prince hall
Confused

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 7, 2013
He is trash
;)

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
If I'm not mistaken his first child's mother was dating his cousin and got pregnant by mike so :( she a hoe as well
Angie

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Doesn't change the fact that this pos doesn't take care of his first born son yet wants to be on fb talkin like he is a great dad an all an truth be told he has sugar in his tank
_m_o o_m_

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Angie wrote:
Doesn't change the fact that this pos doesn't take care of his first born son yet wants to be on fb talkin like he is a great dad an all an truth be told he has sugar in his tank
what makes you say that???? details please.
Lilmikey

Glenview, IL

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Cause I have let him raw dawg my little white booty before. He is packin for such a small guy
Truth

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 16, 2013
He is a cheese eating rat
Wow

Nashville, TN

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Lol.......
Umm

Zurich, MT

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Who is packing?? Mike?? Yeah right and he is a minute man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat do u think bout sydney peyton (Feb '10) 4 hr Citizen X 5
Statue at the Courthouse Wed me 17
Sinner Repent sign Wed Crawdaddy 23
Derrick Dezarn - woman beater??? Wed Prd2bCntry 10
Missy Newton Tue Ron 26
Baby blue Jul 28 My baby blue 1
Chrysler of Lawrenceburg (Dec '14) Jul 28 Not for me 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lawrenceburg Mortgages