New scrap yard by Tonys Barn
bonnieanclyd

Arlington, TX

#23 Sep 5, 2011
This place stays packed with pple when is a good time there not so dag on busy??
Blah

Frankfort, KY

#24 Sep 5, 2011
Does anyone know their prices?
karl

United States

#25 Sep 7, 2011
whats it called i dont see there number in the book
loving it

Frankfort, KY

#26 Sep 10, 2011
karl wrote:
whats it called i dont see there number in the book
IT"s called FRANCES PALLETS and they also buy and sell junk THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE I LOVE VIC AND TEARS they are just the greatest people.And they would not rip you off they are good and they LOVE thier BUSSINESS SO WHAT EVER THE MEASURES ARE THEY WILL TAKE THEM WHY SHOULD THEY GET INTO TROUBLE FOR SOME THIEVES
wow

United States

#27 Sep 11, 2011
I can't believe the county ain't shut that mess of a place down its horrible looking
Are you stupid

United States

#28 Sep 12, 2011
wow wrote:
I can't believe the county ain't shut that mess of a place down its horrible looking
What do you mean, it looks awful? It's a scrapyard, you moron! Victor and Tears are awesome people and they run a very good legit business!
Are you stupid

United States

#29 Sep 12, 2011
Also, I have seen lawrenceburg resident's yard look worse than a freakin scrapyard.
SheepDog

Eddyville, KY

#31 Oct 2, 2011
In response to a "klustered mess". Your name must refer to your current mental state.
Either that or you got busted when you tried to sell them stolen stuff. I have been going there every week for the last few months. I have been treated with nothing but respect by Victor and his wife. Granted they are busy, but they've both taken the time to answer my questions.

Judging by the prices they've been paying me, they must be doing ok. I've made close to a thousand dollars so far for junk I would have paid to have hauled off a few years ago.

I'm sorry you got your panties in a twist.(not really, I'm just being polite)

Leave them alone.
Business

Lawrenceburg, KY

#32 Oct 3, 2011
Why was it closed down today?Being investigated I heard.
in the know

United States

#33 Oct 4, 2011
Business wrote:
Why was it closed down today?Being investigated I heard.
They closed to clean up
There trying hard to make it look better around their but it's hard to keep up with all the scrap they get in every day
So they close every so often to get thing cleaned and moved around
get er did

United States

#34 Nov 11, 2011
See that they got the druggies out of there maybe they will stay out
Versailles Rd repairs

Louisville, KY

#35 Nov 11, 2011
Most Certainly wrote:
<quoted text>
They are very careful about who they take any scrap metal from. They demand a driver's license, signture, license plate number.....the whole 9 yards. If they think something is stolen they WILL NOT take it. Very careful and honest people own that business. Why do you ask? Do you have concerns about someone stealing and selling? If so, they would be happy to know who those folks are. I assure you, the proper authorities will be notified, if need be.
Can you find out if anyone brought in any John Deere weights? Stolen off McDonald Rd.
just me today

Lawrenceburg, KY

#36 May 1, 2012
how much are his pallets?
druggies

Eddyville, KY

#37 May 1, 2012
They have druggies working for them John Rucker Eric Wilson Aaron Cummins all been to prison and all dealing drugs. Wonder what that says.
Wow

United States

#38 May 2, 2012
druggies wrote:
They have druggies working for them John Rucker Eric Wilson Aaron Cummins all been to prison and all dealing drugs. Wonder what that says.
Whoever wrote this Ur a childish punk that has nothing better to do. Post Ur name or go see the guys Ur posting and slandering their names on here! For another Jon Jon Eric and Aaron are clean to my knowledge Jon Jon has kids and doesn't do drugs Aaron hasnt done any for years Eric don't no nothing about! They hold a job down so most pple strung out on drugs can't do that so think about it..
Angie

Eddyville, KY

#39 May 2, 2012
I know all these guys personally and they are all still doing pills. Their paycheck pays for their drug habit.I posted my name and I dont have to go see them because they know they do pills and the police will tell you they do pills. I am not slandering their name when its the truth. Aaron did prison time and the other two have been in jail. Didnt Jon Jon just get out after doing almost a year. You might want to check your facts because nobody is slandering anybody its all the truth. Aaron does pills and Eric will sell his soul for one pain pill. So check with them they wont tell you the truth but they will lie to your face and just because Jon Jon has two kids hasnt stopped him in the past from doing drugs now has it? Hasnt stopped him from going to jail either?????
So like I said get your facts straight.
Wow

United States

#40 May 2, 2012
Angie wrote:
I know all these guys personally and they are all still doing pills. Their paycheck pays for their drug habit.I posted my name and I dont have to go see them because they know they do pills and the police will tell you they do pills. I am not slandering their name when its the truth. Aaron did prison time and the other two have been in jail. Didnt Jon Jon just get out after doing almost a year. You might want to check your facts because nobody is slandering anybody its all the truth. Aaron does pills and Eric will sell his soul for one pain pill. So check with them they wont tell you the truth but they will lie to your face and just because Jon Jon has two kids hasnt stopped him in the past from doing drugs now has it? Hasnt stopped him from going to jail either?????
So like I said get your facts straight.
put Ur last name on here and ill gurantee u $ you don't have the guts to do it your a coward if u don't
Angie Stratton

Eddyville, KY

#41 May 2, 2012
ok so now what does that prove? I know them I know there lifestyle they have been that way for a long time now. So now what?
Really now

United States

#42 May 3, 2012
I no who u truly are! Sleep with one I open! That's not a threat that's a promise! I'll get u back and u won't even no it why I sit back and laugh u will just think Ur down on Ur luck but it'll be payback for your lieing ass lips don't get caught slipping.
Angie

Eddyville, KY

#43 May 3, 2012
I seriously doubt that you do and your post makes no sense. You must be doing the drugs too. I speak the truth and you cant handle it, so who really cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Cops 1 hr Hometown 4
Ryan Ashburn 15 hr Leon 8
police in the burg. (Mar '09) 15 hr JustSayin 216
Brittany bond (Aug '13) 15 hr JustSayin 3
What do u think about Whitney Beasley? (Sep '09) 15 hr JustSayin 9
Derick Cooper (Apr '10) 15 hr JustSayin 30
vanessa rucker (Mar '10) 18 hr CDFP 2

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance