What do u think about Don Wells the d...

What do u think about Don Wells the dentist

Posted in the Lawrenceburg Forum

Wishing

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Is he hot or what? If only he was gay
Closeted

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2009
I think I know who your talking about. He is a very hot man. I think he is married though. Still very easy on the eyes. Wonder if he has ever seen this. If you have respond back
I think I do

Washington, DC

#3 Oct 14, 2011
If it's the same one I'm thinking it is, yes he is probably the best looking guy in Anderson county.
shame

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2011
its a shame he is such an ass then
I think I do

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Wish he was an ass man lol
big deal

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2011
Have some respect! He is a family man and a great dentist!
shame

Stillwater, MN

#7 Oct 16, 2011
Know nothing of his personal life but he is a horrible dentist. I was one of his first customers, once had an emergency and needed an appt., he told me there were none available and to go to UK dental department. ASSHOLE only wants your money when its convenient. You will find out if you haven't yet.
I think its funny how he is losing his hair...looks stupid how he has it now.
Advice

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2011
I think he is a wonderful dentist and been nothing but super nice to me and has been the cheapest too
shame

Mount Vernon, OH

#9 Nov 22, 2011
probably has to be super nice again since he was such a douchebag to many clients. Maybe he figured out you can't do that and have a hateful elderly woman running your office and interacting with the clients.
CECE

Daytona Beach, FL

#10 Nov 23, 2011
shame wrote:
probably has to be super nice again since he was such a douchebag to many clients. Maybe he figured out you can't do that and have a hateful elderly woman running your office and interacting with the clients.
I used to go there and never had any real problems. I think the old woman is his mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Mugs 10 hr Captain Tag 23
Jessica ? and Terry Wilson (Sep '14) 12 hr Pitful 99
mustard 12 hr Wishing 7
jail time 13 hr i know 4
ghosts (Sep '14) 22 hr spirit 23
fancy inc? new tattoo parlor? Fri funny 5
Doug Robinson??? Fri truth 2
More from around the web

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE