Good Construction Co. in Lawrenceburg?

Good Construction Co. in Lawrenceburg?

Posted in the Lawrenceburg Forum

Curious

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2010
Looking to have a home addition added to home. Can anyone make a recommendation of whom to contact.
here to help

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2010
Yes Call David Gaines he is in the local phone book. Very honest and will build your addition with allot of pride. A truly good person to deal with.
Only Me

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2010
I recommend Terry Duckwall or Larry Maddox. They have built a lot of house around here before. In fact they are the ones who a building the little subdivison at the end of frankiln st. behind the old part of the cemetary. They do great work!!!
best in town

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Hands down, Mark Lilly. He puts the others to shame.
place

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Above and Beyond is the best in town
Smith

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Mar 15, 2010
I always use David Gaines. He is actually doing a job for me now, my house flooded over the weekend and I called him at home late on Saturday, at his house, he was at my house within 30 minutes. He was very helpful and he always has a great attitude and such an honest guy. I would refer him to anyone, anywhere, anytime! He also does great drywall!
im the one

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2010
Curious wrote:
Looking to have a home addition added to home. Can anyone make a recommendation of whom to contact.
i was just wantn to know if you have found anyone to do your work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers (Sep '16) 58 min i said it 17
Lisa Greene Piatt 59 min i said it 1
Gladys Walker and baby beater david brumback 15 hr Gladys walker 3
Jordan Freaking Cornish (Sep '16) 15 hr Google earth 16
Lillie waldridge Tue Tr_y 1
Jonathan Collins Mon Number 1fan 7
Drugs Mon Ding Ding 26

Lawrenceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance