First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Itsabouttime

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Does anyone know who won Miss Lawrenceburg last night?
Hey

Coeburn, VA

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Her last name was Lane.
funny

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2012
It was chelsey lane and she shouldn't have won. She had just won 1st runner up in woodford county so how is that fare? And the judges knew her from that pageant. Again chelsey wins but it wasn't fair from the start. Look at her patents and family.....
come on

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Really?? That is terrible. I think she is a show off. She is a beautiful girl, but that attitude is something. Look at the tricks she does on the gym floor at hs basketball games. I hear that is nothing compared to her other tricks.
curious

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Who really should've won this pageant?
smh

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2012
curious wrote:
i think the person that did win it.
iioio

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
moron where do you think she lives?And she is naturally beautiful.
I was referring to her placing in the Woodford County pageant, "Moron."
mewmew

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2012
curious wrote:
Molly Burkhead or Shelby Johnson... Someone who looked like they didn't just step out of a bleach factory with their hair.
smh

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2012
iioio wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to her placing in the Woodford County pageant, "Moron."
You are the moron.She is beautiful and you are evidentally very jealous of her.Get over it.
Pools

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Beautiful is as beautiful does.......
funny

Granville, OH

#13 Aug 3, 2012
look at the competition there was not alot of girls to choose from. some overweigh some that didnt need to be in the swim suit part.omg
MsT

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
There were PLENTY to choose from. Yes, some were "overweight" but the fact that they had the confidence to get out there and compete says a lot about them. I can name quite a few girls that I thought had more REAL and NATURAL beauty than the girl that won.
FarmersDaughter

Frankfort, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Chelsea is smart, pretty, funny, and a genuinely sweet person! Anderson County could not be better represented. She could win State.
whatever

Lawrenceburg, KY

#16 Aug 5, 2012
She is not sweet. She's a snob and we all know it. So what if girls are "over weight" and ya know what they aren't overweight that's real true beauty. I know a lot of guys who like girls that have something on them not girls who are a stick
Weeellll

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2012
Pagents In This Town Are Based On Who You Know , Who You've Grown Up With & ' Alllll About The Money. If Your Not In The Towns Favorite Click ? Don't Bank On Your Kids Winning Anything . Waste Of Time & ' Your Money . I Must Say ; Chelsea Is Beautiful But She Wins Everything In This Town. Homecoming , Football & ' Basketball . Anything You Name It She's Probably Holding A Title To It. I Think Once You've Won A Pagent Such As Miss Lawrenceburg Or Miss Burgoo You Shouldn't Be Able To Compete Anymore , Give The Other Contestants A Chance To Win .
yeah

Granville, OH

#18 Aug 10, 2012
well i think keep your fat white legs covered. Or do away with the swimsuit portion. Just an opinion and yes its all based on who you know. Not what you are.
actually

United States

#19 Aug 10, 2012
It's not who you know...!!! It's who you blow!!!
newb

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2012
She's beautiful. I finger myself to her pics sometimes!
dare to be different

Louisville, KY

#21 Aug 13, 2012
yeah wrote:
well i think keep your fat white legs covered. Or do away with the swimsuit portion. Just an opinion and yes its all based on who you know. Not what you are.
Fat is one thing, yes, I agree fat does not look so good in a bathing suit. And defend it all you want - it is not healthy. But being tan is also not a sign of good health. It's the body's skin system reacting to too much sun. Burned or tanned, it's the same thing. We see tan as beauty, and that is too bad because the skin may react with the worst possible thing; melanoma - skin cancer that may kill you!
Past Miss Lawrenceburg

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 13, 2012
This is little late but still responding.. I am outraged to the talking down and bullying of this young lady. I dont know who she is but this is uncalled for and everyone needs to grow up. Lawrenceburg is small and has well know names however you make of yourself what you want and expect. I know my family wasnt a well known name and I wasnt the most attractive. I didnt place the year before and came back next year to get the title. Surprised yes because there were some big names against me.. I have made something of myself today.. Everyone needs to get out of the small town mentality and realize you have every right and way to make it happen as the big names in lburg. stop forcing excuses on yourself.. if you want to be somebody then get up and be somebody.. bleach your hair too.. get make up what every but this these girls alone.. In addtion, i cant believe they changed to swim wear.. wow. also the girl who who should not have been allowed to compete in both pageants.. it should be a spot for county residents. Not sure which pageant went wrong. As for the big girls, they are just as much able to participate if they so choose but that doesnt mean if they loose blame their weight really.. bring it hard or stay at home. last comment: Be responsible for self and stay out of others business. done.. congrats and welcome to the Royal Miss Lawrenceburg Family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for rent 21 min tabatha 1
what is lieing why do i d this 1 hr a drury 13
Anyone had any dealings with Chrysler of Lawren... 3 hr stay away from them 37
who thinks that general cable will close the do... (Oct '09) 4 hr job 79
Edwardo's now 6 hr Not a Pizza Hut fan 27
anybody know what happened on 127 below walmart... 9 hr Robbie Whitnel- 8
ninevah church 10 hr Robbie Whitnel- 34
Lawrenceburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web