just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Anyone know what happened or how he is doing?
yea

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

He overdosed on methadone....what a shame he needs to find a whole different circle of friends to hang around....if he wants to be successful in his military career then I suggest a new hobby and circle of friends
flash

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

These kids need to realize the severity of these drugs and the dangers. I heard he was not doing good and could possibly not make it. I pray for him and his family. Was he by his self or was someone with him?
saddened

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I pray for this young man and his family. Also the family of the young man that passed away on Poplar this evening. What is going on with our kids these days? I pray that Jordan recovers, overdoses can be so tragic and I pray that he and his family will be able to make it through this. I dont think it is looking to good for him at this moment.
duh

Mulliken, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

They know he was with Chris Stewart so where had he vanished to? U would think he would at least check on his friend, and say what they took!
who knows

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

He was also with courtney hawkins that night from what I heard. I agree with the above peron, he needs to find others to hang around. All the ones he does hang with bring him down. Jordan its time to find a whole new set of friends.
Okay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Okay if this kid took these drugs, I AM SURE NO-ONE held a gun to his head and made him take them!! You can't point fingers at people just because they HAD a problem once before. Grow up people.
Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

He wasn't with Chris that night... Know this for a fact!
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

No he was with Courtney hawkins. Then later early morning hours he was with tara and cody.
duh

Mulliken, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

It's not so much pointing fingers as just wanting to know what happened! This boy is laying there probably not going to live b/c of these stupid drugs. I pray for all the young ppl on them. I know Tara and cody, did they see him awake before leaving him?
Dont know

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

I don't know this kid,but him and his family are in my prayers.I would in no way judge him because I have no clue what kind of things he is going through.I just pray he survives and can get his life together.
faith

Mulliken, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

I know Jordan and his family, they are sweet ppl and he is a good kid who made a bad choice. I just pray that he can be given a 2nd chance to make changes that I know he is capable of. My heart aches for his mom and brother, they live him dearly as he does them! It's all in God's hands now.
kmb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Does anyone know if he is doing any better?
Kris Stewart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Just so everybody knows. I was not with Jordan that night, I hadnt seen him in a week..I don't give a shit about y'all runnin me in the ground sayin this and that wether it is true or not it's nobodys business, and I want to thank you guys because of this BS I can't go to the hospital to see my bet friend. If you all know so much about me you would know that I would have been in the hospital with him as a patient, and now I can't even go as a visitor because people get in peoples business and run their mouths about stuff they clearly know nothing about...
andy1997

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I'm a friend to the family, and it's not looking good, but, not ONE of his "friends" has bothered to show up at the hospital! Where r u all at?? He was doing soooo good when he came home, and you scumbag friends drag him back into this crap, but don't have the decency to visit or tell his family how sorry u r! I know that he wasn't forced 2 do anything, but why didn't you just STAY AWAY when he got home, just like you're staying away now, what cowards! Plus, I seriously don't think he voluntarily took Methadone, I think maybe he was tricked into thinking it was something else. I hope you all get arrested for manslaughter if he doesn't make it! COWARDS!
Tonya

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

andy1997 wrote:
I'm a friend to the family, and it's not looking good, but, not ONE of his "friends" has bothered to show up at the hospital! Where r u all at?? He was doing soooo good when he came home, and you scumbag friends drag him back into this crap, but don't have the decency to visit or tell his family how sorry u r! I know that he wasn't forced 2 do anything, but why didn't you just STAY AWAY when he got home, just like you're staying away now, what cowards! Plus, I seriously don't think he voluntarily took Methadone, I think maybe he was tricked into thinking it was something else. I hope you all get arrested for manslaughter if he doesn't make it! COWARDS!
This is sad how soceity is nowadays.
No one wants to be there when you need them.
Maybe be glad that none of them are coming around. I know I wouldnt want trash around my family. Maybe them staying away is a blessing.
I dont know Jordan, never heard of him, but I hope he comes out of this ok for everyones sake.
andy1997

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>This is sad how soceity is nowadays.
No one wants to be there when you need them.
Maybe be glad that none of them are coming around. I know I wouldnt want trash around my family. Maybe them staying away is a blessing.
I dont know Jordan, never heard of him, but I hope he comes out of this ok for everyones sake.
Yes, his family hopes they STAY away if they're going 2 b a bad influence. I did hear he's awake and almost out of the woods, THANK GOD!
prayer for Jorden

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

I do not know you Jorden or your family, however you and your family are in my prayers.

I pray that you make a strong recovery and strength for you as well as your family, also may God remove the negitive people in your life and surround you with those who are loving, caring as well as kind and provide positive influnce through out your recovery and always.
Juliet

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I don't know Jordan personally, in fact we always had a pretty separate group of friends; but in the few instances our paths crossed, I can only remember thinking how sweet he was. Almost shy, but more like he didn't need your attention to know who he was. So I'm only speaking from my gut when I say this, I'm usually a pretty good judge of character, but I don't want anyone to think I'm implying anything I don't know. Everyone with good intentions makes mistakes sometimes. You, me, everyone. I don't think he wants anyone to be hurting or crying right now because of him, friends, family, even strangers. But only Jordan knows what really happened. We can all try to deduce and infer what we want, but the truth is, even if he was with people, all you'll ever hear is their perspective. I believe Jordan is a good person, and I hope with all my heart that he comes through this ok. You are in my prayers...
dont know

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

I don't know Jordan or his family,but they are all in my prayers.Jordan I pray you have a complete recovery from this,and when I say complete,I mean please stay away from drugs.I have seen with my own eyes what they can do.They destroy families and take lives.God bless you and your family!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Lawrenceburg Forum right now

Search the Lawrenceburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Le Jimbo 138,630
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Ancient Wolf 81,204
new electronic cigarette store in lawrenceburg 7 hr lovetovape 5
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr blahblah123 918
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr blahblah123 25,963
remembering deceased classmates (Apr '09) 9 hr 1980 class 227
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr Monsenor Fidel Tubino 16,066
•••
•••
•••
Lawrenceburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lawrenceburg People Search