not a friend

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2012
what do you think of him
THEIF

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2012
I KNOW THAT HE AND HIS WIFE COMMIT WELFARE FRAUD...losers...GET A JOB LAZY WOMAN!!!
nokids

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2012
i herd they had there kids taken away from them cause there house was nasty and they did drugs...figures...trashy idiots
friend

Springfield, OH

#4 Jun 28, 2012
I think they are nice, and was set up by his family. They should be ashamed for putting those children thru this. They need to be with their parents.
NOSETUP

Frankfort, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
they are losers plain and simple.
huh

Lake Zurich, IL

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Do they get the kids back?
really

United States

#7 Dec 8, 2012
friend wrote:
I think they are nice, and was set up by his family. They should be ashamed for putting those children thru this. They need to be with their parents.
You are an idiot so if people are endangering the lives of their children its ok as long as the kids are with their parents? Wow hope you dont have kids.
is he

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2012
is he still working for eddie carey?
did they

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Did they get their kids back? He told me he was working at a dealership.
show boat

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Wasn't he locked up and his wife too not too long ago? Was it for theft? Some things never change.
just wondering

Barnesville, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2013
is he kin to john lancaster from versailles thought mybe a brother or kin in someway.
Lebrew Jones

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
just wondering wrote:
is he kin to john lancaster from versailles thought mybe a brother or kin in someway.
lebrew Jones and john lancaster the street preacher! He's on YouTube! Look it up! They think he murdered a prostitute in New York "The street preacher john lancaster"
Whatever

Taylorsville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
No they haven't got their kids back... The children need to remain in foster care their parents SAY they want the children but ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!!! It's easy to visit with the kids a few hours each week IF it fits into the parents busy schedule ---- what is more important than your children???? how do your spell looser bobby and Samantha Lancaster!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr John316 155,559
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr butthead 1,073
jessica walker 6 hr Not important 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Donnie 81,662
Traffic at Central Office 9 hr morons 6
Anyone had any dealings with Chrysler of Lawren... 16 hr Billy 20
Lawrenceburg Dating
Find my Match

Lawrenceburg Jobs

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lawrenceburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawrenceburg